Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 89. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 03:08:31 PM
The DAI stablecoin is the first of it's kind, so it's kinda hard to understand at first glance. It offers 1:1 parity against the dollar by converting any excess to a variant of Eth. How this will work in trading, I have no idea since it seems like and advantage for buyers when you look at it.

It looks like you need an Eth wallet running to purchase DAI. Does anyone know if we can purchase/convert DAI from exchanges? If so, which ones?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 01:20:56 PM
First of all, it's worth to know which team is behind the target project. So, study the history of the startup and, of course, the whitepaper closely.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 01:13:55 PM
Just open the cryptocurrency rating and you will see everything with your own eyes. Now everything is very accessible and clearly on the Internet. You can just give it just 15 minutes and everything will be clear what coins to buy and what not.
Whitepaper  Grin Grin Grin Terraminer,ENVION,Cartaxi,and many other ICO. Good Whitepaper and Shit Projekt
Activity: 210
June 02, 2018, 10:36:49 AM
You can determine that the coin that is good when you have a time to read there white paper and also check the telegram chat, because mostly of the suggestions or opinions regarding to the coin are came to telegram.
Activity: 24
June 02, 2018, 10:33:09 AM
It is hard to find out which coin or project is good but through their roadmap, and reading on their white paper can help and give you information about the development of the coin.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
June 01, 2018, 02:44:27 PM
In my past experience to determined whether the company is good and suitable for investment  if gives a excellent type of services which be able to utilize your money in good cause and good income.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 11:51:23 AM
Just read their white paper and have look on their social media pages where as it always updated or not? I think that is enough to say that you are going to be able to find out what is a good ico project with that strategy. Everything needs to be studied and clarified first and you can't just find a good project instantly because you need to learn it in details
Activity: 134
June 01, 2018, 11:49:17 AM
It's hard to know and predict a good coin. I usually see the development of the coins from ICO until now (if this is an old coin), then you can see his website, and join his telegram group to see developers' developments and communications with investors, and see his social media to see what existing developments.
Activity: 130
June 01, 2018, 11:39:40 AM
In order to know which coin is good for you, you need to read their whitepaper, ask question that makes you curious, follow their social media and join the telegram so you can directly asking question to the team. It really important to know what kind project you invest in,  the more good project is the more valuable the coin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
June 01, 2018, 11:35:13 AM
There are really so much new coins out there in the market and it's really hard to pinpoint the ones that can give us good earnings. To choose which ones are good is to check the people behind the coins. They should have a good track record and they should be well known individuals who pays their members.
But commonly, some coin projects have anonymous people working behind the projects and they didn't give their personal information even for their potential investors.
I think your suggestion is good enough but it can be applied for all conditions.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 11:35:05 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

The answer is pretty simple, by doing research. When information is obtained from the right sources, it becomes fairly easy to evaluate your own considerations and options. Everything you do this research is valid for crypt money or ICO project. Research before any comment or thought will be more useful to you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
June 01, 2018, 11:30:14 AM
Best way to choose the good coin from the lot is to go for a coin which seems to show future prospect. Utility tokens are the ones which gonna stay in long run. Nothing can sustain its value unless it is backed by something or have utility. You can't expect a coin to grow without an intrinsic value and that value comes from utility. I always prefer utility token. One such token is REMME. REMME is solving a real life issue of online security. The goal of the REMME high-end secure system is to build a distributed Public Key Infrastructure that will help infrastructure companies, IoT, medtech, financial and blockchain companies address the problem of security failings. Such coin stays in long term.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 11:24:48 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
Good coins are those that have potential, perspective, strong team and most importantly - large trading volumes. If the volume is large, then the coin is alive, the coin is in demand
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
June 01, 2018, 11:16:59 AM
in a falling market, all the coins seem bad))) in such a situation, you need to choose those that do not fall much against the background of others
Activity: 7
June 01, 2018, 10:41:19 AM
I think you have to see what capitalization has the coin, it history and web site, wallpaper, roadmap and linkedin
Activity: 18
June 01, 2018, 08:53:33 AM
There are really so much new coins out there in the market and it's really hard to pinpoint the ones that can give us good earnings. To choose which ones are good is to check the people behind the coins. They should have a good track record and they should be well known individuals who pays their members.
Activity: 141
June 01, 2018, 06:03:34 AM
This is the biggest problem faced by almost every crypto trader and investor. Basically you have to research about this coin and its project from there you can know about what the coin is all about and its projected value. Because everything needs to be studied and clarified first, you can't find a good project immediately, because you need to know more about it.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
June 01, 2018, 05:58:20 AM
Most good coins have a low volume, the entire supply is not very high  because that way it is easier for the price to grow quickly. With scam coins they have a high amount of supply then the creators keep a lot of those coins for themselves so that when the prices of the coins hit a good price, they can sell those coins then get out of the projects leaving the investors stranded
Activity: 47
June 01, 2018, 01:13:46 AM
Low cap, high potential, and good team - are the major points
Activity: 18
June 01, 2018, 01:11:00 AM
too difficult in choosing a good coin or token. but my friend always chooses coins or tokens that have fluctuations or rapid up and down movements, with high price and low price having large interval spacing
Pages:
Jump to: