Pages:
Author

Topic: How to known a Scam ICO - page 18. (Read 30791 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 03:18:25 AM
Same thing in every topic. See what campaigns more experienced forum members are involved in and go to their side. It's elementary.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 03:05:46 AM
Some scammers have so good experience that you can't understand this is SCAM or really work project. Bitconnect the best example of this.
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 04:32:22 AM
According to my opinion its very easy to identify that ico is scam or not first review the updates and how activeness of managers and team members in their social media accounts and after that check the ratings and reviews of ico by using this method 70% of doubts are clear and most important thing you have to check the roadmap of the ico that what are the upcoming thing company is willing to do.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
July 14, 2018, 12:59:19 AM
As others have stated, the best activity is to do look into. A non-trick ICO ought to have straightforwardness into all that it does. Tail them on wire and dissension, get into the weeds on the innovation, find out about their group from LinkedIn, and so on. Before spending your well deserved cash on a fresh out of the plastic new organization, you have to become acquainted with them exceptionally well and shape some trust. At exactly that point should you take an interest.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 14, 2018, 12:38:13 AM
Scam ICO might do all the right thing until the end of campaign of such ICO and even the pundit will not know if it is a scam. In essence, there is no way to know scam ICO, you just have to take the risk and hope it your investment turn out well!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
As others have stated, the best activity is to do investigate. A non trick ICO ought to have straightforwardness into all that it does. Tail them on message and conflict, get into the weeds on the innovation, find out about their group from LinkedIn, and so on. Before spending your well deserved cash on a fresh out of the box new organization, you have to become more acquainted with them extremely well and shape some trust. At exactly that point should you take an interest.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
July 14, 2018, 12:24:47 AM
My opinion just not showing coin sold out to their ico public sale..nothing info about their ico sale..and nothing spesifik about team and their project
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
July 14, 2018, 12:04:23 AM
Please tell me how to known a scam ICO to protect myself
BTW now i should buy ICO coin or buy coin on exchange?
Thank so much
very simple. Learn more about their ideas and staff. If there is any hidden concealment, high probability will be a fraudulent project. Besides, very high probability lending projects are deceptive. That's how I know and avoid bad projects.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 12:03:52 AM
There is no 100% way to determine if it is a scam, so if you have no experience, I would recommend you to buy coins at the exchange.
a good recommendation to get to the coin that conducts scams through the exchange, it may be worth it to know better with the company and understand whether it has a source of income today and will be in the future and what the token itself gives, it can be a simple charity described in his white book.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 12:00:54 AM
It is difficult to know the ICO scam or not but we can check it on a team that is not clear, not active team or developers, websites that cannot walk. For now, just select in the potential coinmarket.
Activity: 123
July 13, 2018, 10:46:42 PM
first you have to research the ICO well, read about the team developing it, if they have a good initial offer, that its goals are achievable and that it is a legitimate project that can be useful for something in the real world, you also have to see if they really need a token and blockchain technology to make the project.
Activity: 252
July 13, 2018, 10:43:56 PM
If just only dind the legit not r3garding how strong the project could be. Verifying each member from ceo to the lowest rank can show the legitimacy of the project. Have enough information gathered on any website showing their background, skill, acchievements and etc
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
July 13, 2018, 10:41:14 PM
You cannot even know whether a campaign is good or not.A scam or not?It depends on the manager also.Sometimes some campaign managers are too good to be true.You cannot just measure the goodness of a certain manager just by seeing their reputation some hide in their good reputation to scam people.
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 10:37:51 PM
in fact it is very difficult to be able to detect the type of the ICO that scam. because of the very large number of existing ICO project today. And these conditions are making it increasingly difficult to distinguish the ICO that scam and not a scam.
Activity: 51
July 13, 2018, 10:29:45 PM
 if in my opinion better buy coin ICO. and until now there has been no fraud. Smiley
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 10:27:12 PM
There is no 100% way to determine if it is a scam, so if you have no experience, I would recommend you to buy coins at the exchange.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 10:07:17 PM
Thank so much

In my mind, fraud is everywhere. You need to be more careful if you want to participate in the project. Practice research in advance so that you do not become the next victim, like the back team, be sure to check their profile and who the manager is on the project.

Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 06:48:55 AM
1 / ICO not the attention of the international community, no traffic ==> absolutely not play
2 / Introduction of profit will be achieved more than 50% per month with short period (less than 200 days) ==> consider when investing
3 / ICO selling day: open day less sellers (such as Bitrooz, ..) ==> track 1.2 round and then play, do not play
4 / ICO sharks buy with rate x2, ..x10 compared to the time ICO ==> consider when playing, do not hold by hold to die (eg GoldBankCoin, ..)
5 / Do not keep up the road map for a long time ==> close high risk
6 / Change the form of investment compared to the original introduction ==> Signs of stopping the game (the most recent demonstration is the Bitconnect stop lending event)
7 / Coin (ICO) prices fall down steep and long time not increased ==> lose value
8 / Issue in the country forbidden forms of capital mobilization ==> close to close
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 06:45:54 AM
Thank so much

according to what i have ever experienced, ico scam marks there are some of the following, among them are:
1. Give a lot of rewards for refferal
2. does not have a project clearly
3. hide team identity
4. pledge many false promises
Activity: 328
July 13, 2018, 06:41:04 AM
Signs of Identification of a Scam ICO / ICO Scam
1. Anonymous Team DEV - fake profile
2. No use for coin
3. sketchy whitepaper
4. Do not provide contact