Pages:
Author

Topic: How to known a Scam ICO - page 14. (Read 30791 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
August 28, 2018, 05:03:27 AM
Thank you guys. This topic is very on point. I never trust an ICO when it does not reveal the team behind.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
August 24, 2018, 01:00:08 AM
Before joining ico or bounty, you should first read the whitepaper, the vision and mission of ico, the team behind the scenes of a project, and if you have been trapped in a scam, you can't do anything, it's better to move on to find another project . Just be careful, bro, which is important, especially now that the airdrop is rife, many who take advantage of this situation to trap us through pishing, must be more vigilant.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
August 24, 2018, 12:57:25 AM
Please tell me how to known a scam ICO to protect myself
BTW now i should buy ICO coin or buy coin on exchange?
Thank so much

If the Ico offer a good bonus percentage in their Ico pre sale that is a good way to make a profit, and if the ICO has a good roadmap and you think that they are going to be profitable then invest in their Ico, their are some coins that goes down when it hit the market, because of dumpers, you should allocate funds on both in my opinion.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 12:56:47 AM
I will share you the sign for you to recognize a Scam ICO
Anonymous Team - A fake profile: If any ICO project does not provide clear information about the dev team or deliberately fake profile is a sign of a potentially malicious project.
2. Do not use the coin: If you do not understand the purpose of the coin, it is difficult to determine where the coin is coming from.
3. Sketchy Whitepaper: When referring to a whitepaper, there are two things to clarify: First, the project must provide specific and detailed information as possible. This will help the investor better understand the project and make it easier to make investment decisions.
4. Failure to provide contact: Contact information is essential to the investor. Commitment to profit when investing
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 24, 2018, 12:46:32 AM
Most of the time the scams are fairly easy to spot.  They are very sloppy and usually have an idea that is not that great and solves no problems that have not already been solved.  Also check out all their social media channels and monitor them.  You should be able to see the non serious projects over the course of a week or so.  It takes time but it can be done. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 12:39:03 AM
It is difficult to identify which SCO ICO is, because each ICO is intended for good.

For example like this:
- Famous developer team
- ICO rate corresponds to the market
- Has a good goal with its vision and mission.

But after not achieving Softcap sales and can say that the ICO failed or ICO Scam.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 11:52:30 AM
Please check or see their admin if the admin is next to see that their project is good and if we have lots of support for ico and if their members in the group have such a test I think that ico is good .
Activity: 107
August 21, 2018, 11:50:08 AM
It is so hard to detect scam ICO.
But i suggest you to do some research first about the project you want to join.
You can check their social media,  their whitepaper and website.
Also the team management.
It'll help ypu to avoid scam.
Activity: 45
August 21, 2018, 11:19:21 AM
To find out which project is a fraud, we need to find out about the project. Moreover, there are many experts in that field to understand and analyze in detail
August 21, 2018, 11:17:22 AM
It is difficult to identify fraud in the beginning of the project. The team together with the manager can actively show their work beautifully. A successful project will never be a fraud - they have money earned and they think about the future. In my opinion, the visible criterion of fraud may be that the project continues to sell tokens after the approved deadline for the sale of the project at the beginning.
Activity: 33
August 21, 2018, 05:52:47 AM
first check the whitepaper and see if anything is suspicious (there are unrealistic goals, or the coin doesn't have a clear usage.) then check the founders, if you find a lot of "nonames" in the list then probably it's a scam too.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 05:46:44 AM
We discover that a few rip-offs ICO will even emerge having an expert group, great whitened document, and so on. However eventually, to complete the investigation online, because FUDs through customers truly boosts warning flags. Nevertheless, the telegram isn't any lengthier because dependable, since the admins can now remove the statements as well as stop as well as prohibit customers. This really is fairly apparent through a few ICOs which are fairly hyped, the actual Bee symbol, with regard to duplicating additional ICOs function, prior to the group purchase.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
August 20, 2018, 01:12:14 PM
It is very difficult to identify fraudsters especially without experience in the study of projects. It is necessary to look first of all at the team that the photos were real and social networks were not made just
Activity: 159
August 20, 2018, 01:03:17 PM
Unfortunately we usually can't know until it's too late (or it's a bad scam ^^). Some dishonest people are very clever at making others believe anything.

Personally I'm suspicious when it sounds too good to be true (it's true in all domains of life).
Even with a super team and a super whitepaper, nothing is ever sure (I would rather look at big partners who could give credibility to the project)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 12:36:57 PM
Project is not clear, team DEV is not clear, goals and strategies in the short and long term is not, maketing is not true.

you can hardly tell beforehand. otherwise nobody would have invested in Envion or Pincoin. scam you usually notice when it is too late. even a good whitepaper does not protect against scam
Activity: 35
August 20, 2018, 12:29:14 PM
Project is not clear, team DEV is not clear, goals and strategies in the short and long term is not, maketing is not true.
August 20, 2018, 02:43:47 AM
You need to look at the technical document, the composition of the team, the roadmap and on this basis to draw a conclusion
Activity: 38
August 11, 2018, 06:42:40 PM
To recognize genuine and false ICOs, you should first watch whether its white paper is customary! Does it take care of the general population demand! Second, you have to watch their groups. You can even effectively contact their groups to speak with them etymologically. This is the most immediate and compelling way. You can comprehend the subtle elements of numerous activities from the correspondence!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 02:23:53 PM
Listen to your sixth sense, the subconscious collects more information than you expect. Do you believe that five years later the project will exist? Is this a real business or a HYIP to collect money for a pocket creators? Evaluate the team. Before you open a whitepaper, look at the team members. Do they have a background in the industry? Were the previous projects successful? Are you ready to entrust your money to them?
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 02:20:41 PM
Always be wary of large profitable investment offers, this is a form of hitting the psychology of young investors and not much knowledge of the market, vulnerable to the scam artists. Entering into its investment model, the specialty is multi-level investment
Pages:
Jump to: