Pages:
Author

Topic: How to learn day trading? - page 13. (Read 48641 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 06:49:13 AM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
If you want to trade in a good day, i think you will spend a lot of time sitting daily on the trading site to keep a good time. You should wait for the cheap altcoins then buy and then resell them at high prices during the day. I believe this form of efficiency when investing less time that profit is also good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 06:42:49 AM
There are many basics that you can find out there about trading either long term or short term.
As you want to trade daily, you need to focus in short term trading. Basics is the fundamental to become a professional trader in the future.

As you trade daily, you are learning from what you are doing. Start from low amount of trading and don't do the same mistakes again.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
October 15, 2018, 04:15:20 AM
We can learn many trading techniques just by watching tutorials on youtube, I also learn on how to trade from youtube because many crypto traders and expert are making their own video on how to become successful  in crypto.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 03:57:12 AM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

as what i know day trading u have to vy clear with every single token  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 03:47:16 AM
Daily trade requires the expertise of a very reserved. And you have to do the method of buying the coins at a time when prices are low and sell coins when prices rise quickly. But you also have to have the money very much to benefit greatly. And if you have only a little money would certainly benefit you are getting just a little bit.
Activity: 784
October 15, 2018, 03:42:28 AM
in trade required a strong fundamental analysis and can be colonized as these factors are quite important. always active in knowing the news from crypto into things that will help find out if being good things to sell and buy. If Basic or fundamental aspects are met then it could be possible to try such as reading the technical chart in order to become proficient in the trade. but the initial capital all it certainly is knowledge and wants to continue learning for understanding in crypto.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
October 15, 2018, 02:38:58 AM
To make daily trading you need a lot of money, alternatively the gain could not deserve the risk. Big losses are always behind the corner. Be sure before to enter in that territory. Imo You Tube is the best source of informations. Good luck!
Activity: 131
October 15, 2018, 02:34:19 AM
Free content very much, can start learning with the articles and watching the video on YouTube. I use the telegrams, there are a lot of thematic channels with good training and opportunity to ask questions.
Activity: 322
October 15, 2018, 02:21:05 AM
There are many ways to learn about the day trading. In fact, you can find a good topic in this forum about it. But if you are not a reader type, you can watch some video tutorial regarding on day trading in youtube website.
Activity: 240
October 14, 2018, 06:16:09 PM
You are tired you said, that means you were either not profiting or its not enough to your satisfaction. And out of a sudden you feel its day trading that can solve your problem? You should also know that there is no perfection in this game and to be frank day trading is of more lost.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 04:25:19 PM
Trading, if you understand what it is and are willing to accept risks, I think that you will be able to familiarize yourself with many things as well as with many aspects of trading as such, because today I think that cryptocurrency is still the future

It is necessary to study in detail the theory of trade and continue to try to trade the most small amounts.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
October 14, 2018, 04:13:58 PM
I think that we should learn only from experts. There are lots of courses. The main thing is to choose the teacher you like and trust. There are free chat rooms, where you can get acquainted with the "guru".
The best teacher is "experience" and you can have them if you are not afraid to try. Don't be afraid to fail because in failure you will learn something from it. Day trading is not for everybody but you can always try to say if you belong in there.
Activity: 157
October 14, 2018, 04:08:07 PM
You should carefully study all changes in fluctuations and market trends in order to quickly conclude transactions with a favorable exchange rate for you.
Activity: 116
October 14, 2018, 03:33:07 PM
I think that we should learn only from experts. There are lots of courses. The main thing is to choose the teacher you like and trust. There are free chat rooms, where you can get acquainted with the "guru".
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 12:01:23 PM
I did day tradings and longterm trandings since 2016. But still i not yet follow some strategies. I did tradings with self experience. Iam buy valuble tokens in lowest price then thats tokens sell after reach my price. Its simple methord.
Activity: 770
October 10, 2018, 11:54:17 AM
There are a lot of infos about that and we can find them in google or any other source of information.
We could also checking some tutorial videos that are widely available in the internet.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 11:40:48 AM
If you want to trade i think the first lesson for you is to learn and learn the knowledge of the crypto market. Trade these strong and good Altcoins on the floor and do not keep them too long and follow me in the short-term.
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 10, 2018, 11:23:20 AM
Check the information in the internet there are a lot of articles about this sphere and also you can find it here on the forum. I have started my trading career by my own without help.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 09:09:08 PM
Nowadays a lot of trading youtube and website article also is there about trading. You have to learn fundamental very strongly then only you will be a success on trading. First you must learn this topic - Candle Stick pattern, RSI, Moving and average, Stop Loss. Stop loss is most important. You can learn from this website : https://www.investing.com/technical/candlestick-patterns
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 08:25:21 PM
to be able to learn about day trading, then we can learn through hands-on. read and learn through the forum bitcointalk. Or you could also learn from friends who are already proficient in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: