Pages:
Author

Topic: How to learn day trading? - page 17. (Read 48641 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 08:34:07 AM
Just like any other trade. Find a course, open a training account in which the money is virtual and begin to gain experience and knowledge - the best way to trade successfully.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:56:44 AM
Today's trading methods see the price of coins that are worth investing in, if you want to trade successfully, you have to invest properly and choose a coin whose price decreases.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 11:51:22 AM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
Today, the Internet has become the best way to find the information you need, to learn and improve your skills in certain areas. Therefore, I strongly recommend starting your work with studying lessons and thematic materials, and then go on to trying to work and trade.
Activity: 319
September 12, 2018, 11:45:35 AM
I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
Here at the forum there is a thematic section devoted to the specifics and recommendations for successful trade in the crypto market. You can also watch thematic videos and lessons on YouTube, if you do not like reading. But the basic knowledge a person usually gets on the basis of his own experience.
Activity: 88
September 12, 2018, 11:28:00 AM
Check out investopedia, good info on there. Other than that you really just need to practice. Deposit $1000 and give it a go.
Activity: 304
September 12, 2018, 11:23:41 AM
Today, the Internet has a lot of thematic manuals and materials for launching reliable and promising investments. Just need to set a goal - to allocate a minimum of several hours to study them, improve their knowledge and skills for trading in the crypto market.
Activity: 294
September 12, 2018, 03:47:02 AM
You can find useful tutorials on YouTube or other useful resources. Now there are a lot of them, just need time and patience for successful study. It is necessary to take into account the complexity and versatility of trade, so you can not learn everything at once - you have to learn a lot from your own experience and personal mistakes.
Activity: 56
September 10, 2018, 07:20:22 AM
If you have just joined cryptocurrency, I suggest you do not trade daily because it is very difficult and risky and requires a good experience. Better to hold long term while learning more.
Activity: 56
September 10, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
The theory is wonderful. But you need to practice constantly in this activity. After mistakes and successes you will learn to do it with benefit for your wallet.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 07:17:06 AM
listen to the author, just like you wanted to spend a lot of money and reassert me if you do not have a 10-year trading experience, then you do not need to do it anyway
Activity: 280
September 10, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
On many exchanges there is a demo account to try to trade, also on the Internet there is a huge amount of information and videos on this topic.
Activity: 131
September 09, 2018, 10:21:52 AM
Free content available if you take your time and dig in. But most of those just the basic stuff. You will need a successful trader as your mentor or follow a group a trader to open your eyes.
Activity: 28
September 09, 2018, 10:09:11 AM
Probably you can go for training in Forex or Alpari. There are remote courses and thematic literature. But you can be a successful broker only in a large holding, where there are good analysts or by devoting your whole life to it.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 03:49:07 AM
The real danger is every day traders. when handling ten times is more dangerous. For this they should only have a long-standing experience in marketing. for all beginners here you should be advised to hold and know your everyday experience from sharing a great social media about charting controls as well as prices that should hopefully increase us soon.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 02:55:47 PM
Many ways to learn daily trading. I think not only is the knowledge you need, but capital and mental strength. Because daily trading requires a strong mentality. That will certainly affect your mind. So you have to have it all before you trade. And don't be afraid of failure.
Activity: 55
September 08, 2018, 02:49:28 PM
It is necessary to study literature, read various articles and Analytics. You can also buy paid courses or take an internship with well-known trade managers.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 07, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

There are lots of books on trading, such as "Way of the turtle", "one good trade" etc, those are basics for psychology, as it is super important to control your emotions while trading.
As a first step you need to learn simple indicators and start using them (would recommend starting with the small amount of money, not to lose big), do not forget to include some fundamental news, sometimes they play a big role on the price action.
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 07:23:56 PM
Sometimes I also get tired of holding, I also want to make a profit everyday, when I entered day trading, at first it is doing well but if the market falls again you will still end up holding again. I think you should need enough knowledge about graph reading, a lot of tutorials on youtube about day trading in crypto would be a good help for you.

Those mentioned strategies can help us in learning such good ways how to trade successfully, and we don't need to absorb a lt through experiences from any situations which you literally involved yourself. As you handle tough time in trading you'll be able to initiate an assurance to go further for more new techniques.
Activity: 112
September 07, 2018, 07:11:23 PM
In order to trade within a day, you need to use one of several popular strategies that offers fundamental and technical analysis, however, it is for day trading that technical analysis is more suitable, the basics of which can be learned using literature and sources of information related to both crypto trading and stock trading.
Activity: 434
September 07, 2018, 02:37:04 AM
We can find it in here or just visit into others sites similar to trading discussion. It is really amazing doing trades if we feel comfortable and have enough knowledge about it. But bear in our mind that trading is not winning all the time, it sometimes we loss that's why we should be strong for it comes in any time.
Pages:
Jump to: