Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a profit with the dump of the price in the market? - page 2. (Read 2447 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
Hi I just want to ask how can I make a profit with the dump price in the market I want to trade my token right now but the price is dump and I need to trade my token so that I can withdraw my token and I need a money right now for my daily expenses. Can someone give me an advice?
Shorting is for me the best way to make a profit even with the market being dumped but this will be risky because you don't know when the price go up or down unless you are good chart reader and a professional trader.

I saw professional traders trading even the market is dumped in Bitmex thru leverage trading. They are profiting but this is too risky especially if you are new to trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
The best thing you can do right now is buy and hold.  The market is completely depressed right now.   In a few months you should have solid gains.  Don't try to make a daily squeeze.  Swing trade it due to the fact we are low. 
in fact, there are very interesting strategies in this regard. but for this you need to be able to do very high-quality and professional technical analysis.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
My experience when the market price of Dump is very deep is something that can generate profit. If you have large capital and when prices experience a very deep dump, then try to buy it, I'm sure prices will rise slowly again. but you must quickly sell it when you see profits. don't hold it, it's risky.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
One do not need to make investment in crypto with money that is urgently needed, it may make one to start taking rash decisions, Imagine after you bought a coin and it dips 30% and you needed the money urgently where a little wait could have bounced back the loss and make up to 2x gain
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi I just want to ask how can I make a profit with the dump price in the market I want to trade my token right now but the price is dump and I need to trade my token so that I can withdraw my token and I need a money right now for my daily expenses. Can someone give me an advice?

In my own opinion, you cannot make profit when the market prices are currently dumping but the best thing to do is just hold your coins and wait for the price to pump up again before selling.

That's a pretty much uneducated guess. I don't think whatever you stated is true at all. One can make profits at anytime in the crypto and almost get their hands over huge return of investment. So how this can be done ? Most of the people think that of crypto currencies are down then they are at worst period of theirs but it's not. They are just comparing the crypto relative to their higher prices from where they dumped themselves. One shouldn't be doing that. One must know that they can still earn profits when they are down as each time crypto will be making some ups and down within that bottom level pricess too. You just have to peak those high lows and take out swing profits.
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
Well to make it quick the answer is YOU DON'T. You cannot profit from something when it is falling down, but it is when it is recovering is the time you will profit. That is why a lot of people short (sell) their holdings when they know it is time to jump and stay in fiat currency, they will then buy their shares/holdings back when it has settled in or is recovering, with this method they have increased their holdings as they bought their cryptocurrencies at a cheaper price resulting into a profit when they sell at a higher price.
"Shark" is a term used to refer to traders with huge assets in the cryptocurrency market. Because of strong potential, sharks can increase the price of a coin a dozen times, but can also cause price to fall dramatically, costing a dozen times. So we can take advantage of opportunity to make money under "Shark".
Well, even though they are in the same categories, they are actually referred to as whales literally and not as sharks. Taking advantage of the market requires great deal of knowledge and experience and it is not something that can be achieved in a very short term for those who want to really do it well.

Whales are like the market controllers since they are holding a lot of the market, and in that case, you simply want to be knowledgeable enough to know which direction they want to gear towards or not.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
"Shark" is a term used to refer to traders with huge assets in the cryptocurrency market. Because of strong potential, sharks can increase the price of a coin a dozen times, but can also cause price to fall dramatically, costing a dozen times. So we can take advantage of opportunity to make money under "Shark".
There are shark who dump and then sharks who pump. But more importantly a shark dumped their coins here yesterday making the market crash and the price went dipping by +10% each. Now we are in a sea of red like the usual while reddit subs are filled with money grabbing shills calling this the end of crypto.

Truth is that price s dropping does not make the coin worthless. It is going to rise again when there is money coming into the market. Its the sharks again who are going to put in their money and make it move.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
There are many approach to making profits when the market is down,  you can hold half of your coin and sell the other half in occasional bounce of prices during bearish market. Averaging down on prices of your coin when it fall is another approach!
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
If you need to earn for your daily expenses you should hold multiple coins, that way you can take bigger advantage from market swings. With one coin it would be relatively harder to earn. But if the price is dump now, then this is the time to buy - as you properly would like to get something out of this later too
Activity: 395
Well to make it quick the answer is YOU DON'T. You cannot profit from something when it is falling down, but it is when it is recovering is the time you will profit. That is why a lot of people short (sell) their holdings when they know it is time to jump and stay in fiat currency, they will then buy their shares/holdings back when it has settled in or is recovering, with this method they have increased their holdings as they bought their cryptocurrencies at a cheaper price resulting into a profit when they sell at a higher price.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Activity: 292
Dump can be really tricky at time so it is very difficult to get profit out from trading in this period.still there are two ways,either by holding in this period or by day trading where you can trade frequently.Both required precession in selection of coin.Soo I recommend it to not to try.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
Whenever the price is going down you should withdraw and cut your loss, then after when it has dropped to a lower price you can invest back and trade in cryptocurrency market and make little gains with the scalping method. There are signature campaigns, ICO and bounties, lending programs and a lot of them that you can also earn from.
Activity: 382
Analyze the coin. If it grows, then hold this coin to raise its price. You can sell a small part of your coins to trade and earn money for daily expenses.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

In my own opinion, you will not be able to make profit when the market prices are dumping so hard and all you can do is be patient and wait for the prices to pump up again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
As you have a token that is already dumped, its better for you to keep the token in your wallet for the long term and wait for the market to stabilize and make it's bull run. If you sell off now, it means you are going to take a huge loss
Making profit only comes in a way where you have bought at the dip and then sell at the peak or at least at a point where you are making a huge profit as far as you are OK with it.

It is the norm, so in a market that is being dumped, all that is needed is to check the price action and see where to be buying more from so as to be able to get the best from it when the market eventually switches to uptrend. There is simply no other way.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
I think, the best thing is to keep in the form of FIAT some time so the market started bullish again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
When the price of commodities in market trading falls, so many people are also afraid  to get ready to invest here just hold their money when the altcoins fall.
Activity: 187
Bear markets make people a lot of money, they just don’t know it at the time.” For some of us looking at our crypto currency portfolios and trading accounts right now, this quote, by Shelby Davis, couldn’t seem further from the truth. But, the truth is, investing, and even trading, has never been about “right now.” There is an ebb and flow nature of all things in life, markets are far from excluded.

This is just to back up reasons for exercising patience until there is an uptrend in the market.
Activity: 187
Crypto market is different with others market,  when Bitcoin bearish so mostly all altcoin will follow it. On bearish we should be quit from the crypto market and put the money in to others opportunity, there are many others optional to make money by trading online like in forex,  stocks,  commodities,  Bond or binary option trading.  All this kind trading online has the same level risk, so we have to manage the level risk to be lower.

In addition, diversification is a strategy that applies to making better gains when market is in downtrend. Crypto trading cannot be followed dogmatically. It has to be fine-tuned, studied and practiced in one's best logic. Even without tending towards forex and stocks , there are ways the token in subject can be traded for other coins with prospective increase in the nearest future. This comes with a long time of study and research on tokens to trade with.
Pages:
Jump to: