Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a profit with the dump of the price in the market? - page 3. (Read 2447 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 5
Hi I just want to ask how can I make a profit with the dump price in the market I want to trade my token right now but the price is dump and I need to trade my token so that I can withdraw my token and I need a money right now for my daily expenses. Can someone give me an advice?

When price is bad and you have coin to trade, I will just advice you wait for as long as you can for the price to shoot up. The time frame could be unpredictable, but there are hopes of boom in price. But, if you are so pressed financially and you need money as soon as possible, you can trade the tokens so as to cash out, but it must be settled within you that you will not be making as much as you could have if you wait. If there are alternative means of getting your immediate bills settled, kindly do that, cause on the long run, Crypto is worth the wait.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
In this case, if you invested all money, you have to wait for green prices. In my opinion, your way out is invest in other projects which bring in more revenue. Waiting may not always be helpful. Other way is margin trading, but you need more money.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
The only ways to get profit when market dump is buy at the dips. But it really hard to predict or even analysis the real dips. Market dump will base on lots of things and many people lost their money because of predict the dips.
As simple as that! If you buy at the dips or you are able to make a good call picking when the market is showing signals for an uptrend, you patiently wait for the moment where there is a signal to sell and you end up making your profit from it, while the same process is repeated all over again. No one can make money from a market that is only in one direction forever, there has to be a switch in trend to make the money. It is always an opportunity to use a market that is being dumped to pick them up when it is low in value
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Crypto market is different with others market,  when Bitcoin bearish so mostly all altcoin will follow it. On bearish we should be quit from the crypto market and put the money in to others opportunity, there are many others optional to make money by trading online like in forex,  stocks,  commodities,  Bond or binary option trading.  All this kind trading online has the same level risk, so we have to manage the level risk to be lower.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
To make money during market dumps is hard because you have to be glued to your computer to track all the market changes. Nonetheless, its not impossible humans can do it and interestingly bots can it too.
Yes.It's really hard to make profit during this dump days but if you have skills,i think you can still manage to make money even when the market is bloody.Take risks in day trading,it may be very risky but if you are wise,you can gain immediate profit in there.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
To make money during market dumps is hard because you have to be glued to your computer to track all the market changes. Nonetheless, its not impossible humans can do it and interestingly bots can it too.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
For me it doesn't matter if the market is bearish or bullish, I follow day trading calls based on depth chart, that way I earn money daily (1-3%). Check out these guys, they are spot on most of the time: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh
Activity: 494
Merit: 120
In BTC we trust!
Any way you need to follow the global trend. So if the whole market is falling you Just need to sell) and if you have at least btc you can try leverage trading or go to Fiat (NOT USDT)
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Hi I just want to ask how can I make a profit with the dump price in the market I want to trade my token right now but the price is dump and I need to trade my token so that I can withdraw my token and I need a money right now for my daily expenses. Can someone give me an advice?
Pump and dump are usual activities in the field of cryptocurrency and I think these are better option for us to make trade and that results into profit but for that to get better profit and change every trade into almost into profitable trade we will need to take perfect action of investment at perfect timing otherwise he will lost the chance and also lost the money .
Right now in the present time you need to take either one of the two action .
First option is to stop the loss in the trading of cryptocurrency I mean you should sell your assets which are rapidly going down for usdt , and then buy again when they get starts to up .
and second option for you is that you should invest more amount of money in your those assets in which you already invested , and then the value of the assets average of all time you bought , that will surely a option to required the loss in small time but he has a big thing is that to invest more amount of money in that going again you will need to have bulk amount of money in your pocket otherwise  stop loss and profit is better option for you .
Here you should take care that you will remain definite at your holdings and will not sell with loss , and will wait until you get profit .
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
You did a mistake when you invested your money without taking into account that they may need you. I want to give you advise you to consider all possible outcomes that can happens with your money, before investments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Actually it depends on what token do you have. If it is cryptocurrency which has USD as basis currency and it has pair in Bitmex or Bitforex, you can just open short position on it, when it is dropping. But of course you should be very careful using leverage. Also if there is no any opportunity to open short position you can just sell your tokens and try to trade on money which you earn. It is more profitable than waiting for bull market.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
If you want to make profit from that your token , you have to wait bull market and many predict bull market will be back on 2019. Or other way you sell that token to buy others more potential coin because many altcoin now pumping after in the bottom. Now bearish trend like over so you have to wait patiently for bull market.

I am not very sure about this. During the past few months, I received quite a lot of different tokens. I sold some of them as soon as I got them, but hold on to the rest of the tokens. But their prices went down with every passing day and in the end I suffered quite serious losses.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
A great way to make profit is buying and holding during the bear market, especially tokens against ETH.
Activity: 378
Just wait for that token's price to pump up later and don't sell it now as you say that they are being dumped. Be patient enough because if you don't have patience you will end up selling those tokens cheap.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
- Margin trading. This is a risky way to make money. You should not engage in margin trading, if you don't have experience in trading. Here you need to master the basics of technical analysis.
- Scalping. When the market is in a downtrend, it is possible to make money even with small price fluctuations. This labor-intensive work. 
- Search for new projects. In bear markets don't need to rush to trade. You can spend time exploring projects with undervalued potential. When the market recovers, these projects can bring good profits.
- Examine the ICO. But before investing, it is necessary to carefully study the project and its prospects.
Yes, trading in a bear market is risky, but if there is a desire, then you can and should look for ways to make money. Good luck!
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
You already answered your own question.

You know there is no way but to wait only but if you say you need the money then why wait?
Your only option is to withdraw but I suggest not. If you can find a way to somehow cover for those expenses then better do that.
The dump is too hard and that just means a lot of loss. You dont want a sudden regret when the value of the token you are holding suddenly shoots up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

In my own opinion, you cannot make profit when the market prices are currently dumping but the best thing to do is just hold your coins and wait for the price to pump up again before selling.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
The market bearish sentiment overshadows all the opportunities that exist in cryptocurrency market,  don't be carried away by all the negative vibes,  find a good undervalue coin and start investing.  When the market rises,  you will be making a lots of profit!
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
If you badly needed the money then cash out your tokens there's no assurance as to when your token is going to pump, relying on ICO's and bounty is a bad idea for your daily expenses and needs, holding is the best option to earn from bear market aside from buying cheap crypto and that requires additional capital obviously, another thing is to make a day trading but that would be risky.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

It is not possible to obtain profit margins theoretically during this period, but it is fairly easy and profitable to obtain a profit marginal opportunity nominally. This opportunity requires some experience, patience and a good price. When market prices are constantly declining, new purchase orders must be entered constantly so that we can make a new investment by purchasing over these bottom levels. In the short term, we can sell these purchases during the first ascent period and earn revenues from these sales. In the long term, we have a good chance of earning a good income because we will get a low average price because we are constantly making purchases. Briefly, we can generate revenue on a forward basis with new buying orders in a downward trend. This is just one method I've mentioned, and there are many more ways to gain.
Pages:
Jump to: