Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make friends ? - page 10. (Read 122598 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 10:01:06 AM
I think honestly and have sense of humor are the most important things in making new friends , If you be yourself you may don't find a lot of friends but those whom you would find would be the ones that want you not the fake of you.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 07:36:31 AM
Friendship is really a matter of time. I found this article: https://news.ku.edu/2018/03/06/study-reveals-number-hours-it-takes-make-friend. Here's a quote from it:
In a new report published in the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, Associate Professor of Communication Studies Jeffrey Hall found that it takes roughly 50 hours of time together to move from mere acquaintance to casual friend, 90 hours to go from that stage to simple “friend” status and more than 200 hours before you can consider someone your close friend.
You really need to put in the time time. To make a casual friend, you gotta spend 50 hours together. To be simply friends, it's 90 hours. To be considered a close friend it usually takes at least 200 hours. Of course friendship isn't math, but it's an important principle. The trick is then to first find people that you're interested in spending that much time with.
Activity: 50
August 09, 2018, 07:22:18 AM
Having a lot of common interests helps in making a bond that will last for a long time. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 39
August 09, 2018, 07:04:03 AM
When you pursue hobbies and activities you enjoy, you have a good chance of meeting people with similar interests.
Activity: 28
August 09, 2018, 06:02:56 AM
it is very simple yet complicated TO comply with these STEPS:1. recognize yourself. 2. become aware of YOUR PERSONALITY3. BE yourself.four. read greater BOOKS TO broaden once skills/SKILLS5. attain OUT TO those with commonplace GROUNDS6. better TO preserve in touch WITH the ones humans AROUND7. select smart COMPANIONS8. BE satisfied AND positive IN THOUGHTS9. retain folks that LOVES YOU, DELETE folks who don't CARE10. loosen up AND BE GRACIOUS TO GOD via PRAYERHope it helps
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 06:01:33 AM
find new friends in your neighborhood. what are the people around you Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 32
August 09, 2018, 05:00:40 AM
on the way to have a friends you need to be excellent in them.via communicating ,  joking,  hanging in specific places ,  shopping in mall ,  ingesting out of doors ,  and and many others. And be real to themIn order to have a pals you have to be appropriate in them.by communicating ,  joking,  hanging in one-of-a-kind locations ,  buying in mall ,  eating outdoor ,  and and so on. And be actual to them
Activity: 13
August 09, 2018, 04:59:12 AM
You better open your mind to your friends. And also a good attitude to your friends.
Activity: 32
August 09, 2018, 04:48:07 AM
no academic but for make friends,just meet and greet
Activity: 289
August 09, 2018, 04:47:09 AM
Be your self and do the activities that could make thee do it with someone else after you get the friend remains to keep the relationship and still hang out with them. 
August 09, 2018, 04:29:46 AM
It is not about my looks here considering my girlfriend is the hottest girl at uni
But I just can't make friends and have been ignored in groups on several occasions on accounts of being boring
Need some help here. ( will be grateful )
Try to be cool !
August 09, 2018, 03:20:29 AM
Me too, when i see a pretty i really want to make friend with her but i can't. Cry
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
August 09, 2018, 03:05:16 AM
Don't put too much effort in gaining friends. You just have to be yourself. Just go with the flow.
August 09, 2018, 03:01:08 AM
In friendship also seems to have ethics and manners. So, first look for a place to get new friends. for example joining various organizations and communities. next is try always open with a new environment and new people too. be the first person to talk, smile and make eye contact. furthermore is trying to set aside time to come to the invitation given to you and always maintain communication with them. Sometimes you need to sacrifice for them when needed.
Activity: 84
August 09, 2018, 02:08:11 AM
Harus bisa beradaptasi
Activity: 73
August 03, 2018, 01:13:15 AM
Actually to have friends is very easy to do but to have a real friends is hard. Real friends who's always free or available when you need someone to talk to and will comfort you by means of saying the reality. Because in our society you do not know who is real and who is just your friend when they need some help.
Activity: 29
August 02, 2018, 11:06:07 AM
Simple, you can use social media to connect with many people. If possible then we can then meet and make friends in real life.
Activity: 35
August 01, 2018, 08:41:48 PM
Common interest, and also dont be so picky, its not like you will be stuck with them for the rest of your life.
You can go out with a lot of different people and at the end of the day its just not something that you need to worry about.
Relax and go with the flow.
Activity: 36
August 01, 2018, 08:28:50 PM
Choose the right friends and faithful and true to the time you need him
Activity: 266
August 01, 2018, 05:11:54 PM
There is a quote that says " The more people you love, the weaker you are ". making friend is not always a good thing for your life.
Pages:
Jump to: