Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make friends ? - page 4. (Read 122598 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 05:25:49 AM
When you are willing to actively communicate with strangers, you will meet many new friends. Of course, the most important thing is to learn how to make money. It is now a material society. When you have money, you can do more!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 04:41:19 AM
To have a friendship, the first thing you need is harmony and courage. Boldly talk to people, don't be shy because of that embarrassment, shy that you can't integrate with people.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 03:41:20 AM
It is not about my looks here considering my girlfriend is the hottest girl at uni
But I just can't make friends and have been ignored in groups on several occasions on accounts of being boring
Need some help here. ( will be grateful )

Is it your own problem? Don't be selfish and calculative. Just be nice to everyone, time will proof u  Smiley
Activity: 57
October 02, 2018, 12:12:01 PM
Be true, be yourself and you will gain true friends.
Activity: 1
October 02, 2018, 11:34:52 AM
Will be friends with someone with some Hobby
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 10:44:55 AM
Tell them about good ICO opportunity Smiley
Activity: 27
October 02, 2018, 08:47:18 AM
Be nice to yourself and treat others well.
Activity: 18
October 01, 2018, 11:12:12 PM
Juz base your friendship on sincerity and be friendly to everyone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
October 01, 2018, 08:48:56 PM
It is not about my looks here considering my girlfriend is the hottest girl at uni
But I just can't make friends and have been ignored in groups on several occasions on accounts of being boring
Need some help here. ( will be grateful )
Maybe there is a problem with yourself that is why you cannot make friends. Making friends is as easy as one , two and three , being your ownself when you are in occasions is the best , having a good sense of humour is one of key also to make friends . Making people laugh is the best also to make friends with them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 08:02:59 PM
Go outside of your safezone and approach other people with good manners and i am sure that you will got new friend.
Activity: 70
October 01, 2018, 07:42:19 AM
be urself and geniue
yes I really agree with your suggestion, because a girl must know the real character of her lover. if you imitate someone's behavior then the girl will feel bored, so the best is to be yourself  Wink
Activity: 50
October 01, 2018, 06:36:20 AM
I think the best way is to attend gatherings with the people who has the same interest with you.
Activity: 26
October 01, 2018, 05:55:06 AM
To make friends with people around you, the first thing you need to have is confidence. You are confident to talk with people around the people will make you feel friendly, active they are easy to sympathize with you. If you have an unfriendly face, people are less likely to accept your friendship. Try not to give your eyes, look depressed, scowling, or appear completely lifeless, folded or standing in a corner, which can make you look hard or have no interest. Smile, your smile will probably start for the friendship.
Activity: 65
October 01, 2018, 02:41:34 AM
I think the most important is to develop empathy, try to understand what people near you feel, what their lives are, how they see you
that way you will broaden your perspective and i'm sure you will find some features you miss, then just work on yourself and fix them
Activity: 84
October 01, 2018, 12:18:06 AM
Based on the OP, I think you're looking for friends in the wrong group of people. I think to gain friends, you must have the same interests to have something to talk about and build your friendship with. They find you boring because you guys are not on the same page. Go to places that gather people with the same interests that you have. You can totally be yourself with the people who understand you. Smiley
Activity: 9
September 30, 2018, 03:09:02 PM
Friendship is tied by itself. Only very difficult to be just friends with a beautiful girl  . You will necessarily have deeper feelings and it will interfere with the friendship.We need to expand our horizons so that we can support the conversation on any topic.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
September 30, 2018, 03:42:47 AM
First definite thing is to talk to the person. And then ask a bunch of questions about them!  Wink
Activity: 28
September 30, 2018, 12:39:31 AM
stay smart and be yourself, even if you are embarrassed to interact directly, you can make friends through social media
Activity: 9
September 29, 2018, 04:57:14 PM
You have to be yourself and not act for others.
copper member
Activity: 31
September 29, 2018, 01:35:57 PM
man my advice is : if no one want to be your friend and accept you as the real you then screw everyone .
i have been in you position and still there i spend 4 years of college nearly alone but i overcame this and started dealing with this fact that am not a social guy .
now am starting to make a little friends and they are helping me push forward those are the ones who accepted the real me without any conditions ..
again : Screw anyone who doesnt like u or accept the real u .
Pages:
Jump to: