Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO - page 2. (Read 3609 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
September 22, 2018, 09:15:27 AM
There many ways you can make money in the crypto world, One is the most common way Airdrop, and Bounty hunting, these ways has really make some people earn a living through it. For instance some hunters makes within $2000 to $10,000 monthly depending o your effort.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 09:11:15 AM
Well you can go translation or also do some trading because for me doing trading can be a good way to earn them and also earn a lot but still you need information to lead you to success and also some experience to one hundred percent the profit chance
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
September 22, 2018, 09:09:48 AM
There are many ways to earn money on the crypto market, investing in projects at the ICO stage, participating in bounty companies, trading, advertising, reports and surveys. Most start by participating in the bounty and by accumulating enough coins they move on to trading or investing.
Activity: 533
September 22, 2018, 09:08:25 AM
There is only one way for making money in this crypto work that is full faith in crypto work and full time work in it and full trust and having full patience and dont have gap and wait for the right time for the market rate up and have profit in this work.

I think most investors in this market are part time, they view it as just a part-time job after working on their own company or work. Being part-time does not mean not earning money in this market
Activity: 642
September 22, 2018, 08:56:30 AM
Investing in an ICO is one of the best ways to make money in crypto, there are lots of people making a lot of money by investing in ICOs, but you need to research ICO first. Because ICO investments will only give you a lot of benefits if you really do research to find this potential project.
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 06:16:07 AM
One of the best way to make money in crypto is buying the promising coins at the dip, hold them and then sell at a high price. You can easily make 100x more to your start capital!
the same thing that I often do to get money every day. I just played briefly on the trading market, with little capital and little profit. although I do this almost every day, do not see the market is down or growing, I will continue to trade every day to make a profit. I don't trade some coins like eth and btc but I prefer to hold them. but for altcoins I prefer to trade altcoin every day
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 22, 2018, 06:11:47 AM
One of the best way to make money in crypto is buying the promising coins at the dip, hold them and then sell at a high price. You can easily make 100x more to your start capital!
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 22, 2018, 06:11:09 AM
Mining requires serious financial costs. Bounty is not a bad option to get free tokens. I do not take part in airdrops and I consider it to be the most unpromising. Trading and long-term investments can bring good income in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 06:06:41 AM
There is only one way for making money in this crypto work that is full faith in crypto work and full time work in it and full trust and having full patience and dont have gap and wait for the right time for the market rate up and have profit in this work.
Activity: 644
September 22, 2018, 06:00:59 AM
In fact, it is possible to make money in the Crypto currency and there are a lot of ways for this. But for this you need to constantly learn and develop in this direction! I try every day to learn something new in order to improve my level of knowledge.
Activity: 730
September 20, 2018, 04:57:01 AM
You can run your ICO.Also, if you are a programmer you can make good money by writing programs.Now it is a very demanded profession.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
September 19, 2018, 06:35:40 PM
You might just trade as much as you can man
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 19, 2018, 06:31:01 PM
You can make money through blockchain site like steemit, which will allow you to create contents in your areas of interest and people who like your comment will upvote your post there by making money or you.
Activity: 166
September 19, 2018, 06:09:48 PM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
If you want to make a big profit in the short term. You have to invest in the ICOs and the bounty. MY opinion ICOs have a better way to earn to make a good money.
copper member
Activity: 308
September 19, 2018, 02:06:09 PM
I don't know other ways but I think even in the bear market doing bounties and airdrops good for health.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 19, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
developing your own crypto is also another way of making money in crypto, but its not as easy as the first categories you have mentioned. you can easily create your own altcoin, but its hard to build your own platform which will hook the interest of investors.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
September 19, 2018, 01:02:56 PM
you can create your project and attract investors to it, so you will receive dividends
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
September 19, 2018, 08:04:44 AM
according to some people, trading is indeed the best way to get crypto currencies. but because of limited money I could not buy some altcoins to trade, therefore the best way for me to get crypto currency was by means of a bounty campaign
Activity: 378
September 19, 2018, 08:00:26 AM
It seems to me that there are two ways of earning money in crypto. One of these ways requires monetary investments in some coins. The second way is earning in the bounty and it is without investment.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 07:46:30 AM
Airdrop invest and hold are probably the best ways to make some daily cash now a days nothing to much but I don’t think trading right now is a good idea in my opinion I rather buy and hold
Pages:
Jump to: