Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO - page 3. (Read 3609 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
September 19, 2018, 07:28:25 AM
it's easy to earn money in crypto you can join the altcoin bounty but not so much to pay the coin because there is a bounty that is too expensive to pay the price and the bounty too much that you do not expect and do not just share there are bounty scams so double careful joining so you can not scam.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 07:25:10 AM
many ways in cryptocurrency to make money.
even without capital you can generate a decent reward.
for example, bounty hunter: a creative bounty hunter will produce a lot of cash purses if he is lucky.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
September 19, 2018, 07:04:59 AM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

You can join ICO and flip it.
But this is not easy too. You must wait for the bull market. You have to choose right ICO. You have to follow market makers like Ian Balina, Oh Hey Metty etc...
This is also risky. There are many scam ICO or low potential ICO at the market. Please look at Titanium ICO. even many market makers joined it. At the end  boooooom SCAM.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 19, 2018, 06:35:36 AM
Aside from airdrops, bounties, trading and mining, gambling is another way to make money on cryptocurrency. Of course it is not advisable for people who don't want to risk. Risk-takers on gambling are expecting that they will win and accept if they will lose.

When you are doing an airdrop or bounty you give only time as investment, but for gambling you need to put your earnings or money to earn with it. Because of this it is risky and not recommend.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
September 19, 2018, 06:34:42 AM
Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

Basically you had to learn the basics before advancing on a new one. Aside from airdrops and bounties you can offer marketing services for aspiring ICO's. However, you need to understand not only basics of crypto but also how digital marketing works. There's a lot of Crypto Marketing Firms outher that offers PR marketing and earns a lot.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 06:33:35 AM
The most certain way to make money on cryptocurrency, it to buy it at the cheap prices, to wait when the price goes up and to sell it. It is not necessary to hold cryptocurrency at itself on a purse for years, it will not make for you profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

You can create an online shop or store that accepts cryptocurrency. You can even create a service that rather than accepts fiat currency can be replaced with cryptocurrency. There is so many ways to make money in the crypto space
Activity: 248
September 19, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

I think you can also make money in cryptocurrency by doing the domain name business,in the Ethereum blockchain there is a feature for domain name buying and selling.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 06:06:04 AM
The best and most difficult variant of earning in the crypto space is trading on the crypto-exchange market. It is very difficult but very profitable and promising. The second option is also complex - it's an investment in ICO and in the crypto currency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 19, 2018, 02:46:55 AM

add on this, and i tried making money from gambling or betting online games that support crypto. but this not recommended to anybody but those who have extra money or time to make feeling better as a game achiever. because this addictive and you will lose at any time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 01:00:34 AM
The best way to make money in cryptocurrency is to first identify where your interest is in cryptocurrency and work at been good at it. If you have found a fascinating project, you could dedicate yourself to it and add value.
Activity: 378
September 18, 2018, 11:22:40 PM
Another way to make money with cryptocurrencies is to accept them for payment. If you have a business where you sell products or services, you can accept payment in the cryptocurrency of your choice. You need a digital wallet, and to work with people who are willing to pay in cryptocurrency.

Well there are many ways to make money in cryptocurrency market. If you are afraid of risk, you could just participate in bounty campaigns. This way you could earn profit without having to invest any amount of money kust your  time, effort, marketing strategy and hardwork. You could also try trading, investment and etc.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
September 18, 2018, 11:04:02 PM

Support the project or coin by mining thru staking or masternodes. Other than airdrops and bounties, trading is the next best thing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
September 18, 2018, 10:52:43 PM
i guess its really better, to explore what you have said.
study them and make it worth your time.
and if ever some of the topic catches your interest.
you should excel on that field and make a living out of it.
and some things will come in your way. and best way also is you already have the idea when it comes.
at that moment youll understand
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 10:21:52 PM
Another way to make money with cryptocurrencies is to accept them for payment. If you have a business where you sell products or services, you can accept payment in the cryptocurrency of your choice. You need a digital wallet, and to work with people who are willing to pay in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
September 18, 2018, 09:47:09 PM

There are different ways to make money on cryptocurrency, you can work on bounty campaigns or invest a huge amount and start trading, in this way you can make money by earning profit depending on the price if it grows up.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 18, 2018, 09:44:35 PM
Investing on ICO's is one of the things that you can do to earn money. Be advised that not all of the ICO's are legit. In fact, only a few of them are successful so make sure you will join the right one. You can also try managing a bounty campaign if you are knowledgeable on the bounty process. Find a team that can help you land in a good project. 
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 09:30:05 PM
That is all my work today to make money from cryptocurrency. I think to do well those jobs is not easy.
Activity: 350
September 18, 2018, 09:01:06 PM
There are a lot of ways to make money in crypto. Some doesnt need you to invest some cash. Examples are faucet , it is free though it would take a while for your coins to have a significant value. Another one is joining bounties in facebook or other social media campaigns where you will be paid some btc or altcoins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 08:58:14 PM
If you understand the cryptocurrency in 2013, then you will know the term "Fauchet".
But unfortunately Fauchet is now no price, because every satoshi from Bitcoin is highly valued.
Pages:
Jump to: