Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 30. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
You need to pick a promising coin. You need to buy this coin during the dump and sell during the pump.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
This is probably the most difficult question. If you learn to make a profit in a falling market, then you generally will not care what the state of the market is at the moment.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Most of the time you will able to get some profits if you have a better understanding about reading charts and support and resistant. But keep in mind that trading will bring lots of risk to your capital.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Buy coins at cheap prices, wait a few weeks and see the progress, if you can get profit then sell, if you don't cut loss to avoid more losses.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Today the market sank about 20% per day. Unequivocally, with such a general sharp drop in coins, I suggest investing, but this investment in the short term. And if you are now doing daily trading, of course, it will not be difficult to earn tomorrow about 3-5%. And I suggest you think about it - you can leave the coins for a few more days.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
When the market is falling it will be difficult to find results from it. the large increase in hope of course also very rarely. Maybe just some way to earn a small profit that can be made. buy when prices are low and wait a minute when getting small increases despite a few percents only. It's only a few ways that can be done though fortunately not great.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Buy alcony while they are at a low price,then sell when the market increases .
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Maybe eal business like opening a grocery store is the best way.
So that every day there is little income from the sale of the store.

Cryptocurrency fell too deep and it shocked everyone.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
You can use the position of shorts, but these guys like to make the market when they are recruited a large number. Personally, I prefer regular trading on the growth of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 197
of course you can, use the moment until the price is low in bitcoin, respectively, altcoins will also be at a low price, buy cheap and sell when the cost rises.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
Most traders are not experienced enough to trade in a falling market. This is quite a difficult thing because you need to carefully select coins and constantly monitor the price schedule.
[/quote]

Completely true. A generic advice like buy more when price falls will not work for all.

One should keep the market conditions while making the final decision. For instance, if there is some major new related to crypto like some country banning crypto, the fall will continue for some days. Do not buy on the first dip itself in hurry in such a situation.
Activity: 166
I advise you not to lose your finances better to wait for stability but bitcoin is the most reliable coin so it is worth investing in it
Activity: 55
You need to anticipate the fall then tether before the fall, then buy the dip- now that sounds easy but is extreamly difficult to do and time, so i just hold and average down my positions Undecided Undecided
Activity: 308
Well, I use the strategy, I try to buy in the fall and sell on the rebound , I almost always managed this strategy , but you need to follow some more rules
Activity: 275
Merit: 14
When bitcoin prices fall now, we must dare to invest or invest our money to buy BTC and ETH. At the moment prices are down now, we still can not generate huge profits, we can only buy and collect BTC and ETH so much.
Activity: 336
Check if the good coins are in low price, then buy them as more as possible considering how much you can afford to take risk. Then sit idle for when the market is high again and sell them in a good profit.
Activity: 42
The main thing that you can do is simply to endeavor to continue purchasing and putting away an ever increasing number of coins as long as the plunge proceeds with, that is the main route in that you will make a colossal measure of cash in a not so distant future when everything recuperates from this
Activity: 69
This is the most important rule of any exchange. First you buy at a low price, then after takeoff you start selling, and at the next jump down, again you buy and at this difference you make money. So with cryptocurrency, which is no different from the so-called shares.
Activity: 68
Another way to buy cheaper and wait for growth, I do not know. The most important thing is to guess the moment when the growth will begin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
I think we will lose when the market falls. But if we want to make a profit when the market falls, then we should participate in the bounty. Because participating in the bounty activities will get some rewards.
Most traders are not experienced enough to trade in a falling market. This is quite a difficult thing because you need to carefully select coins and constantly monitor the price schedule.
Pages:
Jump to: