Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 67. (Read 191756 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Motivating woman can be done on all kind of methods, one of the methods I would use is by buying stuff online for her and explain them how I did that and they can also do this.

Nope, you cant motivate women in buying stuff online, i tried it they just want only to waste your bitcoin. For me you cant motivate women if she dont want to earn money. But if she wants online works it s easy to motivate her. You just only teach her how to earn here. And then she can easily do it. And thats it.
Yes true it would make them will continue to depend on you. Probably quite tell just that with bitcoin we can get a lot of money. If they need and want for sure they will be interested. All depends on the interest.

Hehe i already tried that then my girlfriend depend on me and she dont have care of earning it because she dont have interest in bitcoin so i think thats the big reason too, The Interest of the person so that if the person dont have interest on it dont waste your time on her introducing it, teaching it. Like my friend last year i teach her but she just didnt use what i teach to her.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
If that woman is not interested at all whatever explanation you will say she wont understand. for me im going to show my earnings in bitcoin and how i got it. and i will also say that bitcoin has many use that she can like.
I think if a woman is not interested in what you have earned or given. I think you have to look for a target other women
because every woman has a different side to things in sukainya. if she likes the technology. she would be interested in bitcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Motivating woman can be done on all kind of methods, one of the methods I would use is by buying stuff online for her and explain them how I did that and they can also do this.

Nope, you cant motivate women in buying stuff online, i tried it they just want only to waste your bitcoin. For me you cant motivate women if she dont want to earn money. But if she wants online works it s easy to motivate her. You just only teach her how to earn here. And then she can easily do it. And thats it.
Yes true it would make them will continue to depend on you. Probably quite tell just that with bitcoin we can get a lot of money. If they need and want for sure they will be interested. All depends on the interest.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

Activity: 546
Activity: 616
Ask them for hangout, go to shopping mall and buying some dress,makeup and jewelry , ask them want more than this?  let join and play bitcoin hahaha Grin

Actually it's a good idea. I mean, when you use bitcoin to pay her shopping, she will ask you for sure about bitcoin and you can explain to her what bitcoin is.

You are right but where do you even find a physical store that is selling clothes and accepting the bitcoin.
I never honestly saw one, I even never saw any bitcoin accepted store in my country..
Activity: 434
Ask them for hangout, go to shopping mall and buying some dress,makeup and jewelry , ask them want more than this?  let join and play bitcoin hahaha Grin

Actually it's a good idea. I mean, when you use bitcoin to pay her shopping, she will ask you for sure about bitcoin and you can explain to her what bitcoin is.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
We can motivate on all kind of methods, I think one of the best methods to really motivate them is by just let them see the advantages.
The only thing we than need is a online store with some woman clothes believe me.

Well the best way of motivating them is buy getting a debit bitcoin card and let them use it for buying them goods online and there wants.
Like, dresses , make ups and other girly kits and once they proved it by themselves that bitcoin is really a real thing and money that can
use for their needs then it can motivate it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Don't explain too much.
Talk is cheap.
Show them results.
Show them stuff.
Buy it with bitcoin and put it in her hand.
Women like results.

then from now on, they will now regularly laid their hands from the bitcoin results you've earned.. Lol Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Depends on what kind of woman she is. I admit that most women nowadays are like that but there are actually some women who are actually dependent. They don't care about your earnings. They will go earn bitcoins themselves, you just have to guide her until she reach the level you're in.
Activity: 616
We can motivate on all kind of methods, I think one of the best methods to really motivate them is by just let them see the advantages.
The only thing we than need is a online store with some woman clothes believe me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
Best way is to show them various ways to earn free Bitcoins in the first place. Show them how much discount you get on E-Commerce websites when you pay with Bitcoins. Teach them about privacy, cheap transfer, multiple transfer, trading, mining and other features along with gambling and giveaways. Enjoy. Bitcoin is quite popular and I believe people, men and women as a whole will involve in online currency soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
Don't explain too much.
Talk is cheap.
Show them results.
Show them stuff.
Buy it with bitcoin and put it in her hand.
Women like results.

then from now on, they will now regularly laid their hands from the bitcoin results you've earned.. Lol Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If that woman is not interested at all whatever explanation you will say she wont understand. for me im going to show my earnings in bitcoin and how i got it. and i will also say that bitcoin has many use that she can like.
Activity: 588
Need to make here interested on it with any possible ways casue when somebody is not interested on something, they will not work on it anyway. The best way is tell to your women advatages of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Lol what do you mean by playing in bitcoin? pay with bitcoin? I think the physical store will not accept bitcoin. it seems you have to use other means to teach her
Activity: 602
Such a sick thread. I can't believe how sexist our community is.
Activity: 406
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..
I think that it would be really hard to convince women to come over and make use of the Bitcoin. Women do not need this so there is no reason for them. Maybe if they could get make up cheaper with Bitcoins then it could be possible.
Activity: 812
i thinks theres an only way to convince a girl to use bitcoin and that is to tell them that they can shop online with  bitcoins . Women loves  to shop.
Yes, but there must also be a store that accepts payments online and it is still rare. Perhaps if women are attracted to our bitcoin will be easy to motivate her, especially if she needed the money for sure if explained we could get a lot of money from bitcoin sure she'll want to try. Actually motivate women is not complicated.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i thinks theres an only way to convince a girl to use bitcoin and that is to tell them that they can shop online with  bitcoins . Women loves  to shop.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625

Yeah this is the most effective way in introducing women and motivate them to use bitcoin. Once they used it for buying their wants.
And once they already satisfy with it that's the good question after shopping for asking them.
And of course they are going to answer yes.
Pages:
Jump to: