Pages:
Author

Topic: How to overcome depression? - page 21. (Read 2572 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 02:21:04 PM
Depression is medical desease that can be cured only with medicaments
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 02:18:40 PM
in order not to be depressed i learned i just need to do something that i personally find good and useful. there are many modalities where you lie to yourself about something you want to do but you remain unhappy doing it. it is an art to recognise that and be always on the lookout for solution to your situation. you'd feel even worse with time if you do not try to do ANYTHING. first of all rise early tomorrow and try to find a model where you earn enough while doing something you find useful and good. Do not worry, humans are adaptable. you will find something. life finds a way.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 02:04:54 PM
I go to cinema.
I do shopping.
I play football

we must be able to withstand and overcome the depression that happens to us, by doing activities that are positive and useful. and always ask the parents or friends we trust about the problems we face.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 12:27:50 PM
I'm telling you that you need to find someone who even worse than your friend, and show her about the person.
Tell her that she is luckier. She should be grateful. The problems we are facing in our life are the way how God make us to be stronger.
Your friend needs to know that each problem must have its solution.
Activity: 126
January 29, 2018, 03:19:37 AM
Depression is a state of mind. When we can't do anything according to our plans, we suffer from depression.

Keep busy doing something that will take your time, do something useful, listen to music, play your favorite game.
Activity: 192
January 29, 2018, 02:50:22 AM
Depression in patients with a characteristic is to escape from reality, like closed living alone too low self esteem, exaggerate their own shortcomings, and so on symptoms, if go down for a long time, can lead to depression, change the premise of this vicious circle must force yourself to go out and contact with your friends, to participate in social activities, or go out to travel, though start will be very painful, but as long as after a period of time, the negative emotion will be the external environment slowly melting, your confidence will be renewed.
Activity: 72
January 28, 2018, 02:35:28 PM
To defeat depression, stress, fears, you need to decide what is more important for you: to live life in fear, in a bad mood and depression, or to get rid of all this and start living happily, successfully and appreciating every moment of life. All people are equal but they live every minute rejoicing while others don't pay attention to all the most beautiful and incredible that is happening around them. Everyone lives in his own world and therefore only the person can decide who he should be a happy or unhappy person.
Activity: 4
January 26, 2018, 08:54:01 AM
I go to cinema.
I do shopping.
I play football
Activity: 25
January 26, 2018, 08:43:43 AM
Depression is one problem that every people may face. To overcome depression you need to pray. And you need your family by your side.
Activity: 114
January 26, 2018, 08:35:20 AM
To overcome depression you need to have the support of your family and friends. You need to be strong in fighting depression.
Activity: 224
January 26, 2018, 08:25:08 AM
Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
Depression is a serious condition and every person who has that must take this seriously. In dealing with depression, every man in his or her surroundings must be really careful. I also had a friend like that, what I did is, we go out everytime and watch comedy movies. Also we go to comedy bars so that she wont think of any problem. Just keep a company with him or her and make him or happy everytime. Talk to her everyday.
Activity: 210
January 26, 2018, 07:15:34 AM
Surround yourself to those people who always their for you , always their to guide you , to understand you , and also to love you .People can overcome depression if she/he have a family that is always their mo matter what happen .Be strong and also just pray and have faith to Him .
Activity: 294
January 26, 2018, 05:15:44 AM
Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
Depression is a very serious problem of a person when it hits in her/his life. The moment that its enter is the moment of that person to think himself as a useless and miserable person. To overcome it is a great courage and he/she can't overcome it by being alone, meaning she/he need someone that he can trust and can comfort her/him.
Being alone is not advisable with such kind of person so the presence of capable person that can comfort her/hes emotion is a must.  And a person who is taking care with a depress person must know when to speak, how to speak and why he will say that word.
My suggestion is not 100 pecent can guarantee the good result but I believe it can help and also better to consult the expert like counselor.

To overcome depression you must open up to your closest friends and family. Sorround yourself with the people that makes you happy. Always get enough sleep and exercise. Stay healthy eat a lot of fruits and vegetables as often as you can. Keep in mind positive thoughts like past happenings and memories that will make you smile. Seek medical help from the authorized people like guidance counselor and Psychologist. You need to help yourself no one else can do that to you.
Activity: 160
January 26, 2018, 04:32:19 AM
Depression is a very serious problem of a person when it hits in her/his life. The moment that its enter is the moment of that person to think himself as a useless and miserable person. To overcome it is a great courage and he/she can't overcome it by being alone, meaning she/he need someone that he can trust and can comfort her/him.
Being alone is not advisable with such kind of person so the presence of capable person that can comfort her/hes emotion is a must.  And a person who is taking care with a depress person must know when to speak, how to speak and why he will say that word.
My suggestion is not 100 pecent can guarantee the good result but I believe it can help and also better to consult the expert like counselor.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
January 26, 2018, 04:30:17 AM
I admit i overcome depression .i have anxiety sometimes i feel i always scared and other people even my family dont understand what i feel.i force myself to fight anxiety i focus on work i always talk to anyone i listen to relaxibg music as wat the doctor said.and now i can control it already.it attack sometimes but i know how to control.
Activity: 56
January 26, 2018, 03:48:17 AM

Depression is kind of very hard problem for people. There are a few people who fight with depression around me. I dont know the  exactly right answer but to having eggs for a one day, it is help you be ok. I read the article. So, I tried. I hope your friend is gonna be ok. Embarrassed
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 03:20:01 AM

Change of diet is the fastest cure for depression, cut out sugar and processed junk completely and decrease carbohydrates.
Take care of your gut bacteria and it will take care of you.
Activity: 153
January 26, 2018, 03:14:03 AM
find the meaning of your life
Activity: 20
January 26, 2018, 01:28:29 AM
overcoming depression is not the problem the problem is how ignorant people believe or understand people who are suffering from depression because we cannot help them. what we can do is to listen to them in that way we will lessen the burden they have to suffer.
Activity: 200
January 26, 2018, 12:45:00 AM
I think the best way to overcome depression is to find someone who could make you feel comfortable who could be there for you when you need someone to talk to.
Make yourself busy with something that would make you happy or keep you interested being but I guess when you are depress there is absolutely nothing that could make you interested .
But still try to find something that would make you smile again .
Pages:
Jump to: