Pages:
Author

Topic: How to overcome depression? - page 24. (Read 2572 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 01:00:21 PM
cố gắng hiểu và giúp đỡ cô ấy, đồng hành, lắng nghe một cách toàn bộ và tránh đưa ra lời khuyên (lắng nghe mà không đưa ra lời khuyên, cũng không đưa ra ý kiến, tránh phán xét).
. Giúp đỡ cô ấy trong việc tìm kiếm sự giúp đỡ chuyên môn, sắp xếp các buổi làm việc với bác sĩ, nhà chuyên môn.
. Trao đổi với nhà chuyên môn về các phương pháp giúp đỡ cô ấy, tham gia trị liệu gia đình.
. Kiên định với mục đích trị liệu, kiên nhẫn nếu như sự tiến triển bệnh không diễn ra nhanh như mong muốn.
. Tránh những thay đổi lớn như chuyển nhà, du lịch xa, từ bỏ công việc…
. Giúp cô ấy giữ gìn sức khỏe thể chất, bảo đảm sự năng động, duy trì các mối quan hệ với bạn bè, họ hàng.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
January 19, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?

Depression is a serious case faced by most of the people around the world. It is a serious matter that needs further attention for it might lead to unnecessary situations. What a depressed person must do is to focus on the things that would make him happy. Look for friends or someone to talk to. Always focus on the bright side of life and avoid giving much attention to negative things.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 12:20:13 PM
Hi, I just wanna ask how to overcome depression? I have a friend and she keeps telling me that she don't to live anymore and that it is better to die, she has lot of problems but she just keep it on her own, she is so depress and i can't find the right words to make her feel better. And also can't a person overcome depression on his/her own?
A depressed person need the company of others to stay alive. The tendency to end life is over 50%. The best is what she has done by confiding in you her state of emotion. One of the best steps is to move her away from the environment she is. Seeing new things could fascinate her thereby taking her mind away from depressing thoughts.
Activity: 181
January 19, 2018, 11:23:01 AM
sorry if your friend is a person who does not believe in god or commonly called atheist, if he is not an atheist then say you still have god, if you can not ask for help to someone  then ask God, we live because have hope and only god can grant our expectations
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 11:04:39 AM
WORK!
Do something useful Wink
Depression now is easy to avoid,  all you need is to talk somebody if you had a problem.  Talk to your family.  Because their is no problem that solve if you ended your life.  Life is amazing,  all you need is to be enjoy your life. Just forget the problem,  forget the depression. 
Just be with your friend make him/her feel that you are always there for him/her, cheer them up if they are down or feeling empty. Sometimes we think that our problem is bigger than us and we cannot get it over, and that is our problem we think so much, we stressed ourselves by the negative thoughts that only made by us. We cannot overcome depression by ourselves if we cannot see that life is beautiful. We just need someone to talk to, we need someone to listen to our problems. We need to seek help to God, our family and friends and let our problem passed by.
Activity: 1
January 19, 2018, 10:28:03 AM
嗨,我只想问如何克服抑郁症?我有一个朋友,她一直告诉我,她不能再活下去了,死了会更好,她有很多问题,但她自己保留,她是如此压抑,我找不到正确的话让她感觉更好。而且一个人也不能自己克服压抑?
Activity: 27
January 19, 2018, 10:19:30 AM
You can't just easily overcome it as a lot of people claimed. I think it's important for the person who is depressed to think back to what made them feel alive before, and cling on to those memories. If they can't experience those feelings anymore for some reason they should think about the endless possibilities you have in life. They might not come soon but if you grind through it it will get better.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 10:15:33 AM
If you are depressed, the best way to measure it is to play a sport. At that time you will be passionate and have many friends. You will be in touch with many people and your life is more open. Then your person is more flexible. She will be happy and not depressed anymore.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

In overcoming depression there are things that will definitely help. Communication is very important, you must be able to vent out what you really feel. This is why it is better to find someone that you can open up to, so that it will ease the pain or whatever it is that you feel inside to avoid hurting from one's self.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 09:45:13 AM
Depression has become a disease. The cause of this disease is stress, fatigue, depression and long-term failure. No one is confused, sharing makes you become lonely, empty. People with depression usually speak less and are sadly prolonged.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
January 19, 2018, 08:24:51 AM
1. Understand that it won't happen overnight
2. Find an achievable goal and start working towards it
3. Dedicate some "me-time", do something you love doing
4. Do nice things for your loved ones
Activity: 47
January 19, 2018, 08:23:21 AM

Depression is a mental disorder. That's why your friend needs professional help. I think in such situations people can not handle by themselves and have to go to the psychologist, not because they are crazy, but because they need to talk to the professional person who can ask right questions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
January 18, 2018, 06:12:03 PM
You should avoid isolation by connecting with people, challenge negative thoughts  go for a walk, accept personal responsibility break tasks down into small steps, and improve your diet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 03:16:26 PM
Depression affects many people, because life is hard. If you are tired of the fatigue, sadness and lack of pleasure, adhering to recommendations will get back to normal life, find happiness and joy. Depression, which interfered with it will evaporate. Regardless of the techniques and drugs anti-anxiety, eat properly and stick to a regime of work and rest. Don't forget to solve the problem by using drugs and alcohol will not work.
The perfect weapon against depression is considered a physical activity. It improves the mood and brings the moment of victory over the disease. Pay attention to the exercises, relaxing emotionally.
Activity: 122
January 18, 2018, 01:42:26 PM
Get in a routine. If you're depressed, you need a routine, says Ian Cook, MD. ...
2.Set goals. When you're depressed, you may feel like you can't accomplish anything. ...
Exercise. ...
Eat healthy. ...
Get enough sleep.
Activity: 8
January 18, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
They say magnesium and vitamin d3 can help depression. But your friend should ALWAYS consult a doctor first before taking these.

And most important before taking any pills, along exercise check if you get enough sunlight and eat healty food!

Fruits and vegetables contains almost everything you need, prefer always season foods.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 12:25:00 PM
It's not easy to overcome, but exercise can help as part of the process.
Have they had their cortisol levels checked? When serotonin levels are low, depression as well as insomnia and anxiety can occur. Cortisol can "burn out" so it's worth getting this tested by a doctor.

In the meantime try exercise.

They say magnesium and vitamin d3 can help depression. But your friend should ALWAYS consult a doctor first before taking these.
Activity: 238
January 18, 2018, 12:05:50 PM
many things can be done during depression
close your heart to god, tell your problem with your close friend
Activity: 168
January 18, 2018, 11:33:17 AM
To overcome a depression,all you have to do is to Pray to our God Almighty,to release all bad things happened to you,keep yourself busyat all times,reminisce all those happy moments you've been through,and keep doing exercise it will help you to regain relaxation and think about a new inspiration
Activity: 113
January 18, 2018, 08:42:42 AM
I got little tips to handle overcome depression.
Here how to handle depression:

1. Avoid Processed Food, fast food and commercial baked goods are linked to depression. benefits of eating unprocessed food are twofold. First, it greatly increases your chances of getting the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other nutrients your brain needs to function. And secondly, it eliminates additives known to contribute to depression like white sugar, MSG and artificial sweeteners.

2. Eat Healthy Fats, Besides eating unprocessed food, the other dietary rule for depression is to eat plenty of healthy fats. Your brain is largely made of fat — about 60 percent by dry weight.

3. Physical exercise is one of the best things you can do for elevating your mood. It increases circulation to deliver more oxygen, glucose, and nutrients to your brain while clearing out toxins and metabolic debris. Exercise builds a healthier brain by increasing the levels of brain chemicals that promote new brain cell formation and new neural connections.

4. Practice Meditation, regular meditation is one of the best ways to heal depression.

5. Herbal Remedies For Depression, adopting a healthy lifestyle is always recommended, it won’t always be enough to conquer the black dog of depression. Herbal remedies can help. You might be surprised to learn that herbal remedies have been used medicinally to treat depression in every traditional culture.

Hope those can help your friends to handle her overcome depression.
Pages:
Jump to: