Pages:
Author

Topic: How to overcome my fear and how to start trading? - page 3. (Read 34690 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I think, to overcome your fear of trading you have to believe in yourself, look for as much information and learn so that you will know that what you are doing is right and you will be able to get profit in trading

Yes, the more information you will get, the more confident you will be. I guess, you need just to start. Soon, you will understand that this business attracts you, and you will not stop trading.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Trading is risky so as newbie you must lean more about it if you dont want toose your money. On your first stage as a trader it must be good if you use only small amount that you can afford so that if you failed it will not loose you everything. And also big help if you learn from others experience and believe on yourself  and never let your emotions affect you.

Making yourself stronger and letting your emotions never affect your trading was not an easy ways to do. We must adjust what's with crypto all the time, and don't ever think that those risk is just a game for us but it's a serious matter to face on. Overcoming fears can be done by establishing a motivational thoughts and thinking on our goals so that it may become our inspiration.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Before you begin to swim in money and fame, you will have to understand the basic exchange concepts and rules of trade. How events will unfold further depends on your perseverance and desire to learn. Often, the decision to become a trader is dictated by the seeming simplicity of this profession and faith in advertising promises. However, many are waiting for not only bitter disappointment, but also significant financial losses. Successful trading is impossible without an understanding of the market, without the ability to conduct technical and fundamental analysis, because the ability of a trader to build a profitable strategy depends on such knowledge. You need to be able to manage capital and create your own trading system, as well as optimize it as necessary.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Trading is risky so as newbie you must lean more about it if you dont want toose your money. On your first stage as a trader it must be good if you use only small amount that you can afford so that if you failed it will not loose you everything. And also big help if you learn from others experience and believe on yourself  and never let your emotions affect you.

If we wanted to do trading you must learn first how to control your emotions, and once you acquire that you will have that confidence in facing the challenging market. Most of the time we really need that strategies in order to maintain good trading, because that's our guide for daily trading activity which could affect our decisions.
Activity: 518
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
the pressure will continue to be in trading and the key is that you remain calm and patient, enjoy this activity and do not become a pressure that requires you to win 100% because it is impossible. learn about market trends, analysis and also what news supports one of the coins that you will make a target for trading, then start trading and stay away from fear, emotion and greed for yourself
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Fear is not good when trading, people should not make decisions because of fear, or courage, some divination is OK, but mainly should focus on the facts without the emotions IMO.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
I think, to overcome your fear of trading you have to believe in yourself, look for as much information and learn so that you will know that what you are doing is right and you will be able to get profit in trading
That's the only thing you have to do, believe in yourself because once you believe in yourself, you will be confident on what you will do.
The risk is always a big part in trading but you need to take and accept if you want to access on the reward, believing in yourself means you accept your mistakes and you correct it until you will become consistent.
Activity: 518
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Accept the facts that trading is risky and you can only lose or gain money anytime. Many experienced traders lost some big money before they gained substantial profits in their succeeding trades. Educate yourself first and use only money that can afford to lose while gaining some skills. You can overcome your fear if you are determine to succeed in trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
The only thing you can do is to take the risk of trading if you want to earm some money but now maybe you can start investing in bitcoin and wait for years to earn a big profit.
it is true and not only that traders or investors need it, of course there are lots of experience and knowledge about the crypto world so that the investment can run smoothly and can also know the risks that will be obtained
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Here on the forum, I think there are enough people who know how to trade, and I think that the majority started the same way. Just start. Buy coins, sell when the price is higher. Your first experience. Then follow the news, read, study, watch. Then trade, learn the best strategies. About this is written a lot. You will eventually have your own unique experience. I am currently working on xxx projects, participating in the best of them.
Activity: 429
Merit: 10
The only thing you can do is to take the risk of trading if you want to earm some money but now maybe you can start investing in bitcoin and wait for years to earn a big profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Fear is always a part of a human and we have a different ways on how to overcome our fear. I think the best thing to do is to invest or maybe used a capital money that we can afford to loss in short never invest more than enoughf or above your limit, because in crypto feild there is no assurance to earn an amount of profit we can also loss on it if we don't take good care on doing such gaining process.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
your main fear is losing your money. To avoid this kind of fear, you need to invest the amount that you do not mind losing.
Thats right, dont invest more than you cant afford to lose, this strategy is simple but works. not only because you are fear of losing then you are afraid to take certain steps and decisions. therefore adjust capital to your financial ability so that you are not afraid of the risks there and your calculations can be made carefully..
It is one of the most basic lessons about trading and yet people always get that lesson wrong, it seems they think they are above the most basic principles of trading not understanding that are precisely those principles the ones that are going to save you when you make a mistake, I say this because I have seeing it, I knew of a few people that lost almost all their money in a single trade and they refused to sell because the price was too low and they kept holding their coins until its value was zero.
Sometimes panic sell do really have some advantages even most people do talk about the effects of it.I have experienced lots of situations on where you should
really need to sell up to cut loss and that's effective because such decisions leads for me to save my entire capital on burning gradually.Not all coins will recover
so you would need to get out before its too late.Fear on trading does simply signify that you are afraid to lose money which is indeed part of investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
your main fear is losing your money. To avoid this kind of fear, you need to invest the amount that you do not mind losing.
Thats right, dont invest more than you cant afford to lose, this strategy is simple but works. not only because you are fear of losing then you are afraid to take certain steps and decisions. therefore adjust capital to your financial ability so that you are not afraid of the risks there and your calculations can be made carefully..
It is one of the most basic lessons about trading and yet people always get that lesson wrong, it seems they think they are above the most basic principles of trading not understanding that are precisely those principles the ones that are going to save you when you make a mistake, I say this because I have seeing it, I knew of a few people that lost almost all their money in a single trade and they refused to sell because the price was too low and they kept holding their coins until its value was zero.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
Investing money in good coins and to make more money with the invested capital sounds very sweet but that is not that easy. We need to act practically as well. The power or courage of taking initiative is very important and without it, you might never be able to start at all. This is the reason why one must observe the market thoroughly because it shows how much one could earn at an extended period of time. The lust to make money pushes you in to the market to start actually.
Activity: 630
I will advice you use one foot to test the trading waters first do you could see what your capacity are!  Trading is risky moreso for the new trade.  Get all the materials that will help you to understand trading cryptocurrency and start trading small till you capable of trading big!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
do long-term trading, and forget your trade.
determine profit targets and you don't panic if prices fall, believe and prepare backups to prevent greater losses. use the stop loss facility.
even people who do long-term investment experience a lot of panic because they see the market too often and are affected by fud, I think the key is your intention and your mentality. how do you discipline with your intentions that you want to hold for the long term, and withstand all the conditions that attack..
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
You have to learn how to trade from an experience trader or read through online teachers. During the training on how to trade you will learn the basic skills and how to prepare for your daily trade. After the training you need to trade simulation (demo) trading for some reasonable time to increase your confidence in trading and fine tune your strategy. This is very important because it will help to reduce the fear and increase the confidence you need to trade well.
You do not need a teacher if you cannot afford to pay, you can educate yourself with lots of online stuffs, and you can be successful
if you are devoted on what you are doing. We keep trying to improve and until we become consistent that will be the time where we will experience to be profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: