Pages:
Author

Topic: How to overcome my fear and how to start trading? - page 6. (Read 34690 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
If you want to make a trading your main income source I would recommend to research some literature on this topic, choose the right exchange, try to analyze a state of some coin and check whether your analysis is right or wrong(couple times). If everything is going well you shouldn't be afraid to trade with real money. I know little of trading since I am a newbie and started the same way as you do.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
firstly you will have to overcome your fear of scammer in trading. Start learning about trade, you have to use money that affords to loss, don't worry about it, it will gain you more experience in trading
You should not fear and always work with great paitence.There's nothing required to start your trade just remember few things try to invest that money which you can afford to lose.
Right, what is used as your reference is your knowledge, so you can depend on your knowledge to believe whether the coin you bought has potential or not, with your knowledge you can know that? so that fear can be minimized, then learn, learn, learn!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
in my opinion, to overcome your fears you must be able to control your emotions, learn the market well so that you will avoid loss and can take good opportunities, stay calm and patient
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

Sometimes you need some little fear in order for us to do well. How can you trade if you have no fear on losing all of your money? Fear is an essential part of trading.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.
I believe that whenever you are ready to do that, that’s when you’re able to overcome your fear, so you really need to be determined and know that trading is mostly all about risks and there is no reward for you if you don’t take that risk that is involved.

So stop your fear, and start knowing what strategies to use and when to use them, and when you’re investing don’t take too much risk by going all in. Always have in mind that you’re likely to lose your money, but put your best effort to win instead of lose. But if you lose, well… you were already prepared for that.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
You must learn to be able to control emotions, because in trading it will make us emotional and panic if the price is not what we want, then emotional control and calm are important things to overcome your fear
Emotionally and mentally fit is required, that is a package in order to have a chance to be successful.
If you are weak emotionally, you won't be able to make a good decision during bullish and bearish market, it's important that you have your plans
ready and just follow it fully in order to achieve your goal.
Activity: 364
You must learn to be able to control emotions, because in trading it will make us emotional and panic if the price is not what we want, then emotional control and calm are important things to overcome your fear
Activity: 551
our thoughts are a manifestation of our beliefs about ourselves. It is this basic material that you must work on to become an effective trader. As a rule, traders avoid internal audits and critical self-assessments, as in the majority this causes severe discomfort. However, this is the only way to improve the results in trade. Working with fears and internal self-control will give you the opportunity to be on your head above all others.
Activity: 165
The great thing about mentors is that they are capable of fighting with fear at some point and can relate to your position and help you get through it. If you do not know where to start when looking for someone to help you.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
To stop fear and panic, a trader must master the technique of deep breathing. This slow, measured style of breathing with the help of the diaphragm, normalizes the heartbeat and the course of your thoughts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
to overcome your fear of trading, you must remain calm and confident, learn all about trading so that there is no doubt to make decisions, if you are in doubt and afraid of trying something you will not be able to become a successful person
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
It is always worth trying and evaluating one's strength, forgetting about possible losses, and doing everything possible to avoid them, will correctly close the deal and lose 1%, this will be in a losing trade
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
Always concentrate what will be the outcome if you start in trading ofcourse lot's of people will also fear especially if the price of your coin is always dropping.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Are you fear of losing? It's a natural thing for all traders to be fear of losing their money, it's just that we replace it with trust, trust in what we do both in our actions, analysis, predictions and strategies, and I think that fear is naturally owned by everyone. Maybe you need more experience to overcome that fear and of course you have to understand the risk if you want to trade.
Better to test your capability before you enter any investment type business, emotions are the deciding factors when you are into this kind of system, if you want to trade without having any fear you need first to overcome your emotions and have a lots of practices and research, knowledge will bring you confidence and trusting your instinct in any actions that you will be going to take.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
Are you fear of losing? It's a natural thing for all traders to be fear of losing their money, it's just that we replace it with trust, trust in what we do both in our actions, analysis, predictions and strategies, and I think that fear is naturally owned by everyone. Maybe you need more experience to overcome that fear and of course you have to understand the risk if you want to trade.
Activity: 179

I do believed that if you do some research and watch video tutorial regarding about trading 100% surely, you won't feel any fear when you apply trading in the market. If you will only read it well and understand it also. Actually, you don't exactly need to be experts only basic things on trading you can starts instantly, just make sure you have the money to buy Bitcoin first to avail to have some altcoins.
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
if you have enough information when trading you will get over it easy. if you get loss that is just a bad day. like play game. 51% winrate still can get to legendary
Activity: 392
You must be able to find information about how to trade properly and correctly and how to determine the right time to buy coins so you can get a lot of luck that I did to overcome the fear that I experienced when I wanted to trade
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Fear is quite normal thing, but I will agree with gurang – it’s possible to overcome it. You just need to trust yourself and resist emotions. BTW, it would be easier to feel yourself comfortable when you actually know more. So, spent some more time educating yourself and I’ll easier for you to be calm.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
learn about the trend of coins in binance for about 2 weeks. see the good development of a maximum of 3 coins that you consider prospects to be used as trading portfolios. if you are ready to trade then take 1-2% profit target for each transaction and don't be greedy
Pages:
Jump to: