Pages:
Author

Topic: How to overcome my fear and how to start trading? - page 10. (Read 34690 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

do not rush to start trading, do research about coins that you want to trade and do not be greedy in trading because usually greed can bring bad luck. for daily trading it's good you only take 5-10% profit.

Greed is the biggest destroyer which can destroy the earning potential of the member as people want to earn maximum forgetting that it is highly volatile and it can fall back more badly then the rise. So always set your target and sell it when it comes.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
First of all, invest only what you are not bothered to loose. Then do a detailed research and market graphs of the coins you want to get into. Get the basic idea. Only then invest and trade. Another suggestion would be investing into small amounts.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
There is no other way of overcoming your fears then dealing with them in the first place. The first and most important rules to accept that loosing is part of the trading, ans it's OK to loose sometimes too. But even more important is to not let it happen too often!

Therefore use your capital according to you can afford to lose dude. so you are not afraid of the risks that exist and it will not prevent
you from taking difficult choices, yeah first before you start you have to accept all the worst possibilities that might occur..
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
More knowledge, More confidence. Prepare yourself and enjoy your trading  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 294
Crypto currency is a risky market so don't invest your all money into crypto market.Before trading you should achieve more knowledge about trading.You should ready to get loss, never think that you will get profit every time.I m sure you will no longer be afraid to invest in this market anymore.
Activity: 20
There is no other way to overcome fear unless you have to get along with positive people. Associating with negative people will not give you good. Like in Crypto, you must really be a person who is confident, confident, focused, diligent and patient. Don't be easily influenced by negative issues or people who are easily down when they find out crypto is down etc.
Activity: 114
To start trading and overcome the fear, you must have more knowledge. As you gain more knowledge, you will no longer be afraid to invest in this market anymore.
Activity: 140
Think that you loss your capital never think that you will gain for spending in crypto. Me, I loss over 80% from buying last march. I just need more time to hold and let the price move up again.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
You should overcome fear because it will lead to nowhere, you should be able to start trading after learning the basics. it is better to start now because the prices for coins are affordable and you can save much
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
to overcome the fear that you feel is you have to think positively, do not always prejudice the price movements that occur, because if we do not think positively, then we will make decisions in a hurry and produce failure.
the way to start trading is to find more knowledge, and look for coins that have good potential in the future, wait until the price of the coin you choose is at the lowest price.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

You should be brave and willing enough to take the risk in trading and investing. Better learn about all the basics of trading by eagerly learning all the fundamentals of it. Trading need a lot of braveness and patience so you better learn how to handle your emotions.
The main reason why a lot of people get scared is because they have no idea what they are doing and they are not patient enough to learn as much as they can as well as practice as much as they can before setting in with real life funds.

In cases like this, it is always good to be scared until you get it right, and during the process of getting it right, it is always important to never go in with real funds or probably try out what you can afford to lose. The truth is that after paper learning, the practical is another level of learning on its own and you want to be sure ready before you go in fully.
Activity: 308
There is no other way of overcoming your fears then dealing with them in the first place. The first and most important rules to accept that loosing is part of the trading, ans it's OK to loose sometimes too. But even more important is to not let it happen too often!
Activity: 252
You need to be a fearless to trade after you overcome your fear . I mean you need to face your fear .dont stuck youself to your fear you need to face it .
Activity: 167
Will you need to overcome your fear in trading if you fear in trading you can do nothing you cant gain profits . you need to overcome your fear be a fearless in trading to gain a lot of profits .
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
First of all invest the amount that you can afford to lose.Start with low and buy some good coins after doing some research.Don't buy any sh!tcoin,just because it is pumping up 5% every 10 mins,It may be going through pump and dump scheme.Don't get carried away by the shilling and FOMO.Have a selling price in your mind,when you buy some coins and sell them when your price is reached..don't be greedy and hold back hoping that the price will go further.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

The very important you need start in the trading job is learn and get knowledge and skills as your weapon
Second ready to accept the risk of your capital miney because as newbies in trading can't avoid more mistakes
Hardworking calm and patience are key to success in trading
You need to learn this before start working in trading to avoid more loses
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
Begin to study all the information necessary for trade: a general idea of ​​the market, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, candlestick analysis, constantly look through the news to be aware of what is happening on the crypto market.

As you gain knowledge, you will realize that it's time to start practicing. Start trading on small amounts, for example 5-20 $, this will help you understand at what level you are. If you see that everything works out, you can increase the amount to buy. If you have something that doesn't work out, don't worry, it just means that you still need to continue your education.

The main thing is to get and accumulate knowledge and experience. Don't use any advice on buying "super coins" from  signals groups. Also don't use bots. You don't know how to use them, so it will only bring you losses.

Good luck to you!
Activity: 129
If you still feel fear in short-term trading, my advice is that you don't need to do it, indeed you need profits to use everyday, but the risk you receive is very high, and if you are ready for that, do it with all the possible risks. surely you accept
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

Fear is an emotion which is very strong, which has a lot of paralyzing in one moment or another. Fear of trading for sure will be experienced by all traders sooner or later. Maybe this thing has confused you, separated you from your intelligence, your wisdom, your ability to make good decisions. As a human being, I think it is natural to have fear in trade, but that thing will not paralyze you but can encourage you to new attainments.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
To overcome your fears , first you must not trade with what you cannot afford to lose. This is very important.
You must be very knowledgeable in Crypto trading. There are loads of free videos on YouTube, books and even audible books to teach you how to trade.
You could start with Demo trading on Cryptocurrency trading websites that allow it. There you will be allowed to learn to trade without your Cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: