Pages:
Author

Topic: How to overcome my fear and how to start trading? - page 5. (Read 34690 times)

Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

Learn moving averages. Have an enter and exit strategy. If you don't have a strategy entering a trade, then your just gambling on.
Avoid FOMOS and believing FUD ,base your decisions on rational thoughts do not be emotional on your trades or else it will eat you.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

Hi , i am here to share you guys two of the largest discord channels that pump coins with huge members, i'll link the invite below, feel free to join and gain profit. easy trading. Each of these channels have more than 60k members, so the profit is guaranteed. your choice

https://discord.gg/4dsNazx

https://discord.gg/97Ap6AQ

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
to overcome you fear or emotion well of course you should do fisrt is to trust on yourself and think that you can overcome the trials without receiving mistake, before you overcome it you can feel first a difficult problem
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Overcoming the fears that you have is the bravest thing that you will do and this thing will bring a huge impact in your personality and in your confidence as well.
From this you can easily start in trading where in you can buy lots of coins and sell it for a higher price for the profit that you want.

For me I always  my mom doing what she fears of. Even my self i always cure the fear that i cannot do my thing or enjoy it.

If you fear on something  then thats the time that you need to do.But if the one you fear of is trading then you must read more articles, stories, challenges  and strategy  that they overcome  those times.

Then after that enter the trading world but of course just start on the mininum amount in trading then monitor the value to avoid the chance to gain more profit on it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Read a lot first. This will help you to gain new information and strategies of trading. Next, build your mentality. Remember that in every path you take, every choice you decide has risks. Patience is also important, learn the situation and be brave on deciding, last but not the least take your first trade like a professional. Noobs usually use by them who is expert on trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
Fear is a common thing in human and its pretty normal to have that, just face your fear and do trading whatever the outcome is just to reduce the fear and you can trade without any burden later. because its not a good stuff to always fear when doing something
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Overcoming the fears that you have is the bravest thing that you will do and this thing will bring a huge impact in your personality and in your confidence as well.
From this you can easily start in trading where in you can buy lots of coins and sell it for a higher price for the profit that you want.
copper member
Activity: 728
Many human beings mistake you to bet that it is approximately buying the lowest and promoting high, but whilst you want to buy, whilst to sell, and when to get out of the market is a approach to understand. Erosion you're properly-versed and can only be done after exercise, it does no longer fall from the sky best.
Activity: 318
It's not easy to stay away from fear, but we need to learn how to solve this so we can start trading. Maybe in the first time, we feel that we are afraid to get lost in trading, but after we can learn some skills about trading, I think we can slowly solve the fear, and we are not afraid to trade. There is no other way to solve the fear without learning, and by doing that, we can survive in the hardest situations in the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Gradually try to increase amounts you are trading, main key to overcome fears is gradual strategy in my opinion, you shouldn't try to trade more that 100 usd for the first times.
Activity: 499
Chainjoes.com
The best way to overcome the fear in trading is information. the more infomation you have, the more success you get. Crypto currency is an imperfect market, we cant use technical analysis easily. So, we need information as much as possible
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
You must be able to find information about how to trade properly and correctly and how to determine the right time to buy coins so you can get a lot of luck that I did to overcome the fear that I experienced when I wanted to trade
If you fear of trading you should not start trading because trading is not easy. If you have no or less experience and knowledge about crypto trading you may lose your money. Better to hold your coins for long time. Before trading keep in mind that you should be patient and have the courage to bear the loss if the price fall. Impatient and emotional people cannot become good traders.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
you must change your mindset,Firstly, you should learn basic things in trading. Then open new demo account and try yourself here. In the meantime, don't give up trying to learn something new at any time. Of course you will not always win, thats why you should never give up
Activity: 111
Short term is very strange thing. You can make a huge profit, but you can also lose your deposit.
How do i trade: firstly i'm just sitting and analyzing pair (or pairs) on which i want to trade. Very helpful thing. After good analytics i start trading. Usually it is 5% from deposit. And i also watch videos on youtube about trading, not only on crypto ,hope is can help you
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
is there someone near you who helps? if it's not there, first learn about charts, candles, patterns, etc. and second is learning to find news. and third is to make quick profits, that is only 2% to 10%, fourth, do it repeatedly on different coins. I think this is very effective for making daily profits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Just do it. Invest the amount you are willing to lose (for each person it may be different). If you are afraid to trade, then no one forces you. You can just hold top coins. This can be bitcoin and ether (for example).
Now good prices for buying currencies. Let them just be in your account. In parallel, you can learn and when your knowledge will pacify your fear, start practicing on small amounts (for example, $10).
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hello! I think in order to start successfully trading, you need to undergo training from an experienced trader! This reduces the risks of losing your money!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
The more your knowledge of crypto-currencies becomes, the less you will panic and fear, so always engage in training.
This is a very important point people panic because they do not understand the nature of cryptocurrencies, they do not understand that bitcoin is probably never going to disappear and that it is always going to go up in value as long as the demand goes up, something that is almost guaranteed, and once you understand that you have no problems to keep holding your coins no matter what.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
For trading you need to learn so many things. You need to know how to start trading without losing so many money and make profits. You need to learn technical analysis also fundamental analysis and most important thing is don't use money that you borrowed from others persons and you need to use money that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
I think to be able to overcome the fear you have, you can do other useful activities for example, you can do activities with your wife or family.
If the loss can make your life worse, then your fear can be explained. Maybe, it is better not to risk - stay away from trading. In case that you are eager to try this activity, find the other traders and have a talk with them.
Losing a whole lot in trading is based on the ignorance of the so called trader who want to trade at all cost without doing what is properly needed. A lot of people have always rushed into trading because they heard others are making money from it, but they tend to forget the level of knowledge they need to gain before even attempting to make any market decisions.

This is not just some gamble, but a real profession and whoever wants to face such journey must have to be ready and fully prepared. Well, to some extent fear is common and may be realistic but in a way you can also try as much as possible to limit your losses rather than learning from huge losses which is the reason why a lot of people suggest paper trading or demo trading before going into real life trading.

What is very important here is to find a strategy that works for you but at the same time never forget that it is trading and there will always be room for some losses which is why stop loss is always as important as entering or exiting a position.
we can actually lose with a variety of things but the most important thing is that before you actually plunge into a reliable trader you must really understand what bitcoin is and how it is and you have to learn the various market charts that you will later make to take a decision. That decision can be made by making a number of strategies that you think you can do to get a profit, losing is a risk that we must take when we become a bitcoin trader or digital currency
Pages:
Jump to: