Pages:
Author

Topic: How to overcome the fear of holding? - page 11. (Read 4505 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 04:34:19 AM
that's normal when you look at your investment get dropped. you should have learn all of your mistakes if you've ever experienced it and it's all depends on you, wanna take a risk with big profits or let it go with a loss
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
February 07, 2018, 04:11:59 AM
I've always been one who sells to earlier, either to minimize my losses or to realize my earnings ASAP and leave. I've seen in most of my investments, if not all that if I would've just left the coins there they would've been worth 10-50x what I put in before. This is upsetting as a person and trader, as I see how much money I'm missing out on.

How do you traders do it, hold and hold and hold. Waiting around for more and more money?
You should become aware that all of the investments here in the cryptocurrency world. You should consider all of the risk before you do investment here in the cryptocurrency world. You can overcome your fear if you have a lot of knowledge.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 02:47:31 AM
Practically, fear of holding can be overcome by doing it. T'was basically facing your fear. Doing what exactly you were afraid to do. By doing so, you'll be able to overcome your fear of holding and will be able to become a better business person.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
February 06, 2018, 11:00:22 AM
I've always been one who sells to earlier, either to minimize my losses or to realize my earnings ASAP and leave. I've seen in most of my investments, if not all that if I would've just left the coins there they would've been worth 10-50x what I put in before. This is upsetting as a person and trader, as I see how much money I'm missing out on.

How do you traders do it, hold and hold and hold. Waiting around for more and more money?

Don't trust anyone, hold and don't read what other people wrote, don't hear what they say on the news, don't trust Warren Buffets of the world, just have goal and follow that till the end. That is how you hold and don't care about anything, even when its going down like this month's.
I got to say that getting out from the game is good sometimes, look at the markets everything lost value more then half until now, and drop is not stopping. You need to be a real magician to predict this market dips and to get out before it. I didn't predict this so I'm holding for now, I don't cash out, I don't move my crypto I just wait until I see stable market again. This is good times for holding ans buying more, at least who have money for investing.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
February 06, 2018, 10:53:53 AM
One word to overcome your fear: EXPERIENCE. Once you have encountered hundred or thousand times, you will overcome it, and this is important to go through, no shortcut.
You wont need to have lots of experience because in my own view having an experience either once would really be enough for you to learn to hold up. As long you do able to witnessed and observe on how crypto market works you would able to identify on the things you must supposed to do along the way. Fear cant be avoided but when you do already have the knowledge and a awareness then making decisions would really be very easy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
One word to overcome your fear: EXPERIENCE. Once you have encountered hundred or thousand times, you will overcome it, and this is important to go through, no shortcut.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
February 06, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

Tell yourself that you can't earn money if you will afraid to hold your coins. Every cryptocurrency traders should have a lot of patience. This patience can help us to do long term investment and to overcome our fear of holding.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 06, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

You should now that holding coins are really effective strategy to earn big profit in trading. For you to not afraid to lose your money by holding your coins, you must buy a coin that is full of potential. You will not be afraid if your coin is promising coin and not a shitcoin.

Keep holding, just always remember that you will gain more profit if you hold, especially in this time because all coin in the market are going down so if you don't hold you didn't get profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 09:49:54 AM
It makes you nervous seriously if it is you are first time to hold. Many things are going to your mind because you do not know what is the best time to let go of it. By that, you can earn and learn many things. You will have an experience so that you will be aware and careful next time. Hold your bitcoin as long as the price is very low, and make it if you know that you can have a profit if you will let go of it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 06, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

You should now that holding coins are really effective strategy to earn big profit in trading. For you to not afraid to lose your money by holding your coins, you must buy a coin that is full of potential. You will not be afraid if your coin is promising coin and not a shitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
February 06, 2018, 09:37:40 AM
Your job has risks, and driving has risks. You reduce those risks by learning. If a particular stretch of roads attracts cops, you learn to watch your speed on that stretch. Likewise, you can reduce your investing risk significantly by understanding investing fundamentals. It's not cleaning tables, but it's not rocket science either. If millions can do it, you can too.

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
February 06, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

simple put specific time for harvesting,never bother checking your coins before that day,and if you can manage just forget about your coin within the time frame.this is what the better thing so you can minimize your being panicked person.

And another thing try to hold the top five coins so they will confidently remain safe in your wallets.holding shitcoins or daytrading coins will always alarmed you.but the highest coins will not..
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 07:58:57 AM

Before, I always monitor the crypto price but I found out that it just makes me stress and tempted to withdraw my crypto when it deflates its value.  Since I want to keep it for a long time, What I did is I avoid looking on the exchange and crypto price.  Through that, my mind became at ease whether my bitcoin or altcoin increases or deflates its value.   I planned to check my crypto at the end of the year and I hope it will worth the waiting and holding for a long period of time. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
February 06, 2018, 06:22:43 AM
It is good to avoid updates and news which make you fearful just strong believe in yourself and patience,Keep eye on prices and find best moment.It will  encourage you to keep move on and inner satisfaction.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
February 06, 2018, 03:44:07 AM

Thinking positive is the best way to overcome the fear of holding. If you want to become successful someday, you need to overcome all of your fear. Holding cryptocurrencies is one of the best way to earn big amount of money.
You can think positively if you have enough information as you will still be confident despite the problem in the market like today.
Investing is really a high risk activity that is why it's necessary that we continue to seek good information that could help us make a good decision.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 03, 2018, 02:25:37 AM
I usually do very simple. Buy a coin. Add the page to my bookmarks in order and forget about it for a few months. Then I go and see what happens. If there are major changes, then continue to hold on.
Haha! This is a nice way to keep yourself away from negative thoughts and stressful events of the market because those how are looking at exchanges every other day are the ones who are suffering from panic selling and emotional disturbance because of unstable market of crypto kingdom. This strategy is best when your coins is really expensive like bitcoin or it is bitcoin because holding best works with it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
February 01, 2018, 04:40:09 AM

Thinking positive is the best way to overcome the fear of holding. If you want to become successful someday, you need to overcome all of your fear. Holding cryptocurrencies is one of the best way to earn big amount of money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
February 01, 2018, 04:38:45 AM
The change should start with you. I mean, if you want to get the most out of your coins, then slowly start avoiding your about habits everytime you get new coins, like checking its price for almost 5 times a day, getting swayed easily by rumors and news about it. These things only stress you out making you sell at an early stage where the coin still does not reach its full potential because its platform is not yet released or so. One reason you chose that coin is that you believe in it that it will be successful so better make stand for it and for that thing to happen. It is hard to at the start, but it is a process for you to be a better holder.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 01, 2018, 04:30:45 AM

I think the best way to overcome the fear of holding is to hold more coins. Eventually, when you keep on holding onto some coins, you'll get used to it and it will feel like a habit to hold coins. In addition, this is also good for the progress of earning and you would get closer to success.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 12:10:55 AM
I overcome my fear of #HODLing by just diversifying my digital assets. I'm not the guy who is just sticking to one, two or a few different kinds of altcoins that I have. When it comes crashing down, I just forget about it. I'm not even looking at my Blockfolio.

Since I am in good hands with the ongoing project that pays me Paypal money, I do not need to worry about my holdings because I know it will grow in the long-term.
This is the most effective strategy for staying away from losses in the world of crypto currencies. When you are owner of variety of digital coins, this for sure that you are going to be in profit no matter whether the pump shown in the market is that of bitcoin or altcoins. Among altcoins, if you very good variety, I am sure that you have to face losses less. Well I would like to give you suggestion that don’t go for every other altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: