Pages:
Author

Topic: How to overcome the fear of holding? - page 6. (Read 4505 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 06:48:19 AM
holding is nice significantly within the event that we have a tendency to area unit holding bitcoin however altcoin will be a wise thought to carry on the off probability that we will purchase at bring down value. be that because it might, once in a very whereas we have a tendency to area unit to a fault covetous after we see the value is increment fast and that we aren't providing since we'd like larger profit. within the event that we have a tendency to do that, at that time i feel our risk can misfortune thus we will not pitch to form profit. yet, within the event that we'd like to not fret for holding altcoin then I will advocate to you to supply it now if the value is increment thus you'll be able to recover your profit addition to your profit.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
March 19, 2018, 03:23:25 PM
I understand your words, Actually, we all talk about the problem of trading and solve it in the work is not, One solution to your problem is to use specific strategies, You do not know where the market will go, why do you trust the market? You Trust Your Strategy, Your strategy will tell you to leave the market and you go out, you can not ignore it, Wait when your strategy tells you to enter the market. Long and short say your strategy.....Respect the rules
Strategy and little bit mix with intuition would be the best team up with this very volatile market and come to think off that strategy wont really be created if you do lack knowledge and experience. Overcoming the fear of holding wont really be an easy journey or stuff because emotions would be the thing will really affect us along the way.Boggling minds and cant understand of doubts and feelings when you see the market is on reversal.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 03:06:04 PM
I understand your words, Actually, we all talk about the problem of trading and solve it in the work is not, One solution to your problem is to use specific strategies, You do not know where the market will go, why do you trust the market? You Trust Your Strategy, Your strategy will tell you to leave the market and you go out, you can not ignore it, Wait when your strategy tells you to enter the market. Long and short say your strategy.....Respect the rules
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 09:05:21 AM
If you are confident in a coin, then do not be afraid to hold this coin. In the end, you will earn your money. But this statement does not apply to speculative coins and shitcoin.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 09:01:26 AM
Sometimes it is hard to be calm when you see the value of coins going down. You just have to accept the fact that losing money can happen. Be prepared and newer invest money you are not prepared to lose.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 08:02:29 AM
You can do is just not look the coins you are holding because that will lessen your stress and check it like only 1 time at a month because it will not pressure you.
Activity: 546
March 16, 2018, 07:57:16 AM
I've always been one who sells to earlier, either to minimize my losses or to realize my earnings ASAP and leave. I've seen in most of my investments, if not all that if I would've just left the coins there they would've been worth 10-50x what I put in before. This is upsetting as a person and trader, as I see how much money I'm missing out on.

How do you traders do it, hold and hold and hold. Waiting around for more and more money?
The reason why you are afraid to hold your bitcoins is because you do not know what is the benefits that you can get by holding it. You should become aware that you can double or even triple your investment if you will do long term investment with bitcoins.

To be aware of these future benefits, the guy should mix with the other successful traders. I think their support will help him in this situation, and he will avoid the stress.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
March 14, 2018, 03:44:51 PM
I've always been one who sells to earlier, either to minimize my losses or to realize my earnings ASAP and leave. I've seen in most of my investments, if not all that if I would've just left the coins there they would've been worth 10-50x what I put in before. This is upsetting as a person and trader, as I see how much money I'm missing out on.

How do you traders do it, hold and hold and hold. Waiting around for more and more money?

Hold and hold and hold with full of patience if you have other funds i suggest you make a purchase to add an existing btc asset don't just shut up and waiting. Do something and take advantage of the existing condition in a smarter way.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 14, 2018, 03:20:26 PM
First of all, trading and investing are different things. If you hold and hold and hold - you are investor. Some traders also have become investors) I am ready mentally to loose all my funds invested, but in fact it is very rare case. I do not have any loans that psychologically press on me and it also helps.
Activity: 588
March 14, 2018, 03:13:54 PM

We can overcome fear of holding through walk in your faith and trust in all you do that you can have it by the grace of God. Holding in the time of price is very low is not easy to stay in holding because I have no money sometimes if l need money because l don't have choice but to sell my coins to meet the needs of my kids especially in school.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
March 14, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

I had also the same mindset before. I was so hesitant to hold because I was afraid that I might lose my earnings. I was doubtful and I always panic everytime I hear negative news about what I am holding. Until I've learned from trading pros that it will really take time for us to gain a good profit here so we must be very patient.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
March 14, 2018, 06:49:41 AM
Probably to overcome fear it is necessary to buy coins on the small amount, for example $1000. To distribute between several and to wait several months. You will see that there is nothing to be afraid if you study and you will understand this market. It is cyclic - it is a matter of time and patience
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
March 12, 2018, 03:17:37 PM
it depends on what are you holding and how much , if you are holding some shit coins , i don't know what to say to make you calm!
Activity: 546
March 12, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

We can't overcome the fear of holding, the better we need to do is to be strong no matter what happen, don't let our emotion to lead our decision and just trust/believe to the coins you hold.
Fear brought a lack of knowledge so be positive and don't focus on your negative thoughts.

If you are a very emotional person, you will never get off this fear (and the other ones). Just try to think positively - it helps in many situations.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
March 12, 2018, 02:41:59 PM
how to overcome fear? accept your losses, and move on. Yes its hard and difficult to move on and accept all of it, fear is there but  you will gain some learnings that you would never forget and in time, you may used this experience to overcome some problem in the future. So focus, reassess your trades and purge as possible. Also its hard to back on the game when you feel that you loss a particular trades that really mess up you on that one. So stay patience be calm and don't let emotions screwed up your decisions.  Reason why you still holding is the believe, and trust with that coin, but keep in your mind the risk factors about this and the reality matters so be prepare for any troubles in the futures. Good luck
Yes I agree on that, in my part I really overcome fear by thinking of there is no harm on trying. If we let the opportunity go we will never know what would be the outcome on it. I believe that we can really control our emotion by means of thinking such positive things, and if we take a look the crypto currency it is really full of positive thoughts, by then I think we don't have to be afraid on what would really be the outcome of it, because if we trust crypto then we should try. Because if we don't try maybe we cannot really feel the changes and we maybe remain on what we are without any self improvement by means of experience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 01:14:32 PM
how to overcome fear? accept your losses, and move on. Yes its hard and difficult to move on and accept all of it, fear is there but  you will gain some learnings that you would never forget and in time, you may used this experience to overcome some problem in the future. So focus, reassess your trades and purge as possible. Also its hard to back on the game when you feel that you loss a particular trades that really mess up you on that one. So stay patience be calm and don't let emotions screwed up your decisions.  Reason why you still holding is the believe, and trust with that coin, but keep in your mind the risk factors about this and the reality matters so be prepare for any troubles in the futures. Good luck
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 12, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

The reason why you are afraid to hold your bitcoins is because you do not know what is the benefits that you can get by holding it. You should become aware that you can double or even triple your investment if you will do long term investment with bitcoins.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 12, 2018, 11:48:25 AM
Well to overcome the fear of holding, in my aspect just leave it to your hand and just set free of what you want to do. Just think that we can't be able to achieve if there's no trial in behalf of all. So it would rather to take the risk in holding to know the result done scape for without any outcome.
Huge success must interfere your fear just go with it even though we don't know for the result, will just see it after.

we should not leave it to our own hands rather we only leave it in the online exchange or bitcoin wallet in order to overcome our fears. you should free your money and try not to think of it for a longer time. in that practice, you will be able to clear your mind from thougts and doubts that may seem bad or can cause you fear. you should notice soon that you already overcome your fear of holding , not just fear of holding but also the fear of risking your money on crypto investments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

You need to study well the coin in which you are going to invest your money. Then buy a coin at the bottom and wait. You must believe in a coin and strictly adhere to your strategy.
Activity: 413
March 12, 2018, 10:08:47 AM
Well to overcome the fear of holding, in my aspect just leave it to your hand and just set free of what you want to do. Just think that we can't be able to achieve if there's no trial in behalf of all. So it would rather to take the risk in holding to know the result done scape for without any outcome.
Huge success must interfere your fear just go with it even though we don't know for the result, will just see it after.
Pages:
Jump to: