Pages:
Author

Topic: How to overcome the fear of holding? - page 2. (Read 4505 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 01:40:16 PM
Yes, holding is the best method to seek profit in the crypto market. The problem here is that the fluctuations decline, long-term plan holders are often pressured from many aspects such as news from the media, panic increased. to overcome this. the calm and belief in choice. It is necessary to have knowledge and judgment on the situations that take place to prepare mentally and patiently.

you need to be optimistic ahead of time, then each of your activities will be perceived positively, with an assignment. Successful prospective income. In any case, any person is hard at restoring patience, when it comes to risks in the financial plan.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 11:48:42 AM
Yes, holding is the best method to seek profit in the crypto market. The problem here is that the fluctuations decline, long-term plan holders are often pressured from many aspects such as news from the media, panic increased. to overcome this. the calm and belief in choice. It is necessary to have knowledge and judgment on the situations that take place to prepare mentally and patiently.
Activity: 3
April 11, 2018, 10:52:40 AM
to land up a win broker you have got to finish up a daring individual thus on the off likelihood that you just ar an honest daring person then it implies an honest dealer and on the off likelihood that you just aren't an honest daring person then you'll ne'er turn out to be an honest merchandiser since you'll ne'er try your insight anywhere and on the off likelihood that you just are daring individual then you'll be sure on your work and you'll ne'er concern from misfortune.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 11, 2018, 10:39:18 AM
To overcome the fear of holding the coin right now is that you must be very calm, patient and waiting. These are important skills to help you in the moment. It helps you to make good business ideas.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
April 11, 2018, 09:22:04 AM
I still haven't gotten over the fear of HODLing honestly. FUD is a crazy thing that I think everyone deals with. Especially watching prices fluctuate and not know that the next day you could crash is stressful, but this is why you don't put in more than you can afford.

As for me, I do not have any fear of holding. You do not lose anything when you do it. I am a bit afraid of selling sometimes, especially when I guess that the coins I am going to sell will grow. Holding is safe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 01:54:10 AM
Don't panic if BTC went dumping. Because the reason you are hodling is because you want to earn and not loose if you sell because the market is dumping you don't know what BTC is capable in doing.
Activity: 82
April 11, 2018, 01:43:46 AM
I've always been one who sells to earlier, either to minimize my losses or to realize my earnings ASAP and leave. I've seen in most of my investments, if not all that if I would've just left the coins there they would've been worth 10-50x what I put in before. This is upsetting as a person and trader, as I see how much money I'm missing out on.

How do you traders do it, hold and hold and hold. Waiting around for more and more money?
Try not to look at the price every day, have a price judge on the coin, and hold it for a long time.
Fear comes from a drop in prices, but prices also go up. Short-term price fluctuations are normal, as long-term holding will increase returns.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
April 10, 2018, 11:01:00 PM
I still haven't gotten over the fear of HODLing honestly. FUD is a crazy thing that I think everyone deals with. Especially watching prices fluctuate and not know that the next day you could crash is stressful, but this is why you don't put in more than you can afford.

Thats one of the main reason the money you put in it. The other one is the lack of belief and consideration with your needs plus market and knowing what you invested if its good for long term, short term. You are the ones who will distinguish it for yourself. Holdings fear created because of unsubstantiated knowledge.
I think the main problem here is the lack of knowledge about holding or the crypto as a whole and its functionalities in technical aspects. Have yourself be well-versed by doing research and studying more of its efficacy. Have yourself prepared emotionally to face unexpected circumstances, be patient and strong.
Yes, that knowledge you are holding on will become the reason why you are holding even all are selling. Research is more important than holding if you hold without knowledge its a trash and its the worst thing to do like the noobs who are doing that way which soon that trash that they will pickup will be a lesson for them to read. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

Thats one of the main reason the money you put in it. The other one is the lack of belief and consideration with your needs plus market and knowing what you invested if its good for long term, short term. You are the ones who will distinguish it for yourself. Holdings fear created because of unsubstantiated knowledge.
I think the main problem here is the lack of knowledge about holding or the crypto as a whole and its functionalities in technical aspects. Have yourself be well-versed by doing research and studying more of its efficacy. Have yourself prepared emotionally to face unexpected circumstances, be patient and strong.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
April 10, 2018, 10:42:13 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 10, 2018, 06:57:03 PM
I'm convincing myself that behind the crypto currencies there is a strong foundation, tens of years of research of serious scientists and progress in encryption. We can not abolish Newton's law of gravitation. As well as it is impossible to stop or prohibit crypto-currencies. The main thing is to invest in really promising developments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
April 10, 2018, 05:54:11 PM
I've always been one who sells to earlier, either to minimize my losses or to realize my earnings ASAP and leave. I've seen in most of my investments, if not all that if I would've just left the coins there they would've been worth 10-50x what I put in before. This is upsetting as a person and trader, as I see how much money I'm missing out on.

How do you traders do it, hold and hold and hold. Waiting around for more and more money?

There is no doubt that holding our coins in these difficult times of downward markets seems a bit foolhardy, but I am convinced that only people with a brave heart deserve wealth in the long term.

But we must also be aware that this market is just in an initial phase and still has a lot of room to grow, so I think that at this time we can not even imagine the price that can reach the coins that we seem willing to sell today for a few cents.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 02:57:21 PM

You can overcome your fear of holding by improving your emotions especially your patience. You should keep in your mind that holding can help you to make more money. If you don't hold your bitcoins, you will lose the opportunity to earn big amount of money in the future where the price of the bitcoin goes up.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 06, 2018, 02:37:22 PM
Well holding is just like saving maybe yo overcome fear of holding is quite different from investing saving is really nothing to be fear about because it has a big possibility that we  can earn through holding specially in bitcoin .maybe people who fear in holding had doesnt much experience on crypto curency and  maybe they dont have enoughf experience on it .
The easiest way to avoid fear of holding is invest and just forget about it. At first fix a long term plan. Then purchase and hold as per your planning. After purchasing forget about what you have and look forward to reach at your destination as per your plan. Then sell and realize profit.

Yes the best way to hold your money for a long time is making a pre plan about that currencies will guve you a confident and some strategy about holding from my side it is the best way to relax from holding tension .
Activity: 180
April 06, 2018, 01:23:20 PM
Well holding is just like saving maybe yo overcome fear of holding is quite different from investing saving is really nothing to be fear about because it has a big possibility that we  can earn through holding specially in bitcoin .maybe people who fear in holding had doesnt much experience on crypto curency and  maybe they dont have enoughf experience on it .
The easiest way to avoid fear of holding is invest and just forget about it. At first fix a long term plan. Then purchase and hold as per your planning. After purchasing forget about what you have and look forward to reach at your destination as per your plan. Then sell and realize profit.
Activity: 219
April 06, 2018, 01:14:37 PM
I am a crypto currency and Forex trader. I’m work in this online market around 5 years ago but now a days I’m start crypto currency trading. I’m not expert with crypto currency trading although I’m a Newbie here, I’m not a day trading I’m only overcome my money with a long time holding. If you want to recover your money in this time you must hold your altcoin because in this time total crypto market is very dump so no way to recover your money without holding.
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
April 05, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

how to overcome the fear of handling? You just want to think that you can and just trust yourself and your fears will go away because of your confidence in yourself. always trust to yourself
Hard to trust in ourself when we see our balance keep falling and falling. If you want to trust yourself, you need to prove that you are good in trading and good in analyzing things.

Deep down I am very stubborn. So this is what works for me:
If I sell now, I accept a loss of X%. I will give in, admit that this trade was wrong AND lose money.
As I am stubborn I hate giving in and admitting that I am wrong.
Everybody in their right minds hates losing money.

This way my hands are like an army of 3k instead of 300 Spartans.

It does not make my calls better, but hell no I am not gonna sell for a big loss.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

how to overcome the fear of handling? You just want to think that you can and just trust yourself and your fears will go away because of your confidence in yourself. always trust to yourself
Hard to trust in ourself when we see our balance keep falling and falling. If you want to trust yourself, you need to prove that you are good in trading and good in analyzing things.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 05, 2018, 01:21:33 PM
Don't panic if BTC went dumping. Because the reason you are hodling is because you want to earn and not loose if you sell because the market is dumping you don't know what BTC is capable in doing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 12:38:44 PM
In this volatile and young market, it is very important to learn how this technology works. Holding may be good but when it's over I think it's no longer better. Sometimes we need to face our fears and be patience or us to grow. But don't forget to set a limit and be strategic.
You are absolutely right, when the market is not normal, it is very difficult to read the movement, faced with two choices, hold or cut loss?
crypto market is always abnormal because all cryptos are volatile and that is the reason why you cant possibly read their movements. we should always learn how to decide and accept our descisions because investing or hodling requires more of it.  We need to face those fears in order to overcome them.  you should not also regret whenever you loose and shouldnt be afraid to loose because loosing is definetly normal and it also happen to all of us , not only in you.
The loss usually happen for the investor. On the trading journey, you can not evade the loss, because without loss, you can not become the professional trader and improve your spirit. Some traders wish they have more losses to know which thing they should do and solution to solve the loss. A trader never know the loss will lose all money someday.
Pages:
Jump to: