Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your wallet from hackers - page 51. (Read 31437 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
most importantly, do not tell others about important information from your wallet, especially about passwords, privatekey and key phrases, this is very important in wallet security.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
I have been using my wallet for sometime now and I have tips for everyone using ethereum based tokens, the best way to protect your wallet from been hacked is to use my ether wallet and metamask together, the both providers a higher security on your wallet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Always backup your private keys and passwords offline.
Have protection on your device to protect it from malwares and viruses.
Ignore mails from unknown and suspicious source with shady 'links'.
What are the warnings for the device with the Android operating system? How to protect the information that I have on my smartphone?
Do not open the website carelessly. Many phishing websites today. It's good if you bookmark on important websites that you visit frequently. Avoid using wallet exchange because your assets will be threatened if the exchange is hacked.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
The best way to protect your e-wallet from hackers is to set up 2-factor authentication. Always change your password every 2 months, and if you have money, then the sincere advice for you is to invest in hardware wallets like Trezor or Ledge Nano S, will not be hackers attacked usurp the crypto.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
for myself protect the wallet by using Ledger / TREZOR as additional security.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
I think the most reliable way to protect their crypto-currency reserves is to transfer them to a paper purse and hide it in a bank cell.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
What are the warnings for the device with the Android operating system? How to protect the information that I have on my smartphone?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Lots of hodlers recognize that the best safeguard to counter robbers is by means of ability and learning. Just need to understand the nuts and bolts under cryptos
Activity: 98
The best way to protect yourself from hackers is, first, keep your funds off of exchanges after you have acquired your coins. Exchanges get hacked all the time and you also don't hold the private keys, so you are really at a security disadvantage.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
It is not hard to protect your wallet from hackers you just need to know what is the do's and dont's also dont always enter private key without check the proper site or url. And it is much better to write your private key to a paper than storing it to your computer to avoid any problems.
The best thing to do is to search for everything that related on that matter, and also knowing do's and dont's is important to keep your account safe. And also always connect your account to your computer to avoid metamask.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I think that you should have a computer, even a bad one, just dedicated to holding and wallets, keep it safe and format it from time to time.
Activity: 188
This is for those who use wallets with cheap transaction fee, such as ethereum based wallets.
There are some who cannot yet afford to purchase a hardware wallet. On that note, i have a suggestion on how your wallet can be safe from hackers. I have always noticed wallets that get easily hacked are those that are subject to public view.
Try as much as possible to have a separate cold wallet address that you do not copy and paste the private key, and neither do you share the address with anyone. You can use it to store most of your valuable coins.
Even if you want to transfer any coin or token to an address belonging to another person, first transfer it to your public wallet before sending it out.
I use these wallets. Cux it's given me a reliable and you can save the easily coins and the private keys for the long term

MEW
TREZOR
Electrum
Activity: 13
Lots of of us consider that the  firewall against stealers can be found ability and experience. All should understand more the techniques critical for cryptos
Activity: 42
The best thing you can do, that I do is simply keep connected to a computer that you only connect to the internet when you're going to send money. Of course it's also important that you've never done anything else with that computer.
Activity: 92
The best thing you can do, that I do is simply keep connected to a computer that you only connect to the internet when you're going to send money. Of course it's also important that you've never done anything else with that computer.
Activity: 84
yes I agree with you, not to make one between the address and private key, because as a bounty hunter when filling the registration form sometimes we make a small mistake copy and paste the private key, but it is the biggest mistake
Activity: 140
I protect my wallet to scammers in myetherwallet because there in etherwallet more we need before you sign in and i protect my wallet to scammers is the way i know and I don't give my wallet password or any need to sign in and that is my opinion.
Activity: 32
I have little eth, token, btc, .. I can not afford to use offline wallet. Should I keep all of my token in the myetherwallet. I incorporate using metamask. I think it's safe
Activity: 70
I use mew to store tokens and now many hack cases are hacked but we can minimize the chances of being hacked by storing our key well and not telling others, we can also save lots of tokens in one wallet and stored in some wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: