Pages:
Author

Topic: how to protect your wallet myetherwallet.com ??? - page 3. (Read 995 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 6
recently more reviews and feedback from defferent crypto forums about the hacking of online wallet. but if this happen are we secured using myether wallet and other online wallet well   i asure you guys using myether wallet is safe. To secured  your self from scam and hackers just make sure every time you login to myether wallet make sure the address bar has a lock icon on left side of bar and if you want to check your balance just use the safe method
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Lol.. I never use myetherwallet to login again. After I lost my ether and my friend as well. Now I either import my wallet to imtoken or use the metamask extension on my browser. Safest ways.
I don't even risk using metamask on the myetherwallet.com URL. Very risky.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
You don't need to protect myetherwallet.com , as it absolutely secured by Ethereum's blockchain . All you need to do is to access MEW from a clean device , which you use ONLY for access to myetherwallet . I mean zero other online or offline activity , because you can download and instal trojans from the web , or from local drives and as a result hackers will steal your money .
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Bookmark the true site and only use it from the bookmark. Never disclose your private key to anyone, never click at any links in your email claim token or coin.
Activity: 99
from some of the experiences that have been experienced by me and my friends, who have cheated wallets and coins in the wallet, it turns out we have to be careful when checking the coins in the wallet, such as when checking through the MyEtherWallet website, pay attention to the website link sometimes, phishing people create websites that are "similar" to the original MyEtherWallet, instead you are told to enter a private key to open our wallet, even though it is only a trap so that we enter a private key and later our private key is understood and stored in the phishing server or pc, so the point is if you only want to see the contents of our wallet, you should check the etherscan.io website just because using etherscan.io only needs to enter our wallet address to find out the contents of our wallet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
how to protect your wallet myetherwallet.com Huh
You can use it to do transaction offline it's more safer. There'a a guide how to do it in the website just find 'help' in myetherwallet.com. Or Do it online it is still safe but you need to use a secure internet connection and a personal computer or phone. Avoid using a public wifi or internet cafe. You will be at risk if you use them. They might installed an application that will steal your private key.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Do not show to anybody your private key, do not use public free wi-fi, make sure that you are really working with MEW, do not click on suspicious web-links.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
It's not so simple. But it's better not to store the password on the laptop or on the Internet, as the leshko can hack. In general, I do not advise this purse
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Now there are different mechanisms for protecting the wallet, you can if you want to find. But I always focus on the most careful use of the wallet, follow its built-in prompts and do not pass private keys.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
how to protect your wallet myetherwallet.com Huh
I use metamask to keep safe myetherwallet also you can add extension in chorme browser.Always try to clear your browser history.Don't click any link in your mail box.Actually online wallet is not 100% secure that's why you use hardware wallet for more safety from hacker.
Activity: 158
To protect your wallet myetherwallet.com, you should clear the history in the search engine and never save your passkey in your computer and be sure to store the information in the usb to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Bookmark the url and open the site from the bookmark everytime you want to access your eth wallet, also don't forget to update your antivirus and don't click random thing on the internet to prevent malware from going into your pc. After that always double check you are using the right site whenever you want to send your crypto.
Activity: 56
The first thing to protect you wallet is do not give your private key to other people or your and save it offline write it o a piece of paper and keep it. Second is to keep your password not easy to guess use many characters as possible.
Activity: 350
to protect your wallet does not need to be stored in an easily accessible place private keys, just not download stuff on a computer there may be a virus, so if you participate in the bounty airdrome never otpravlyaya your private keys
Activity: 251
Mainly it depends on you. The site on its own try its best to keep you secured. On your path, you have to be very cautious of the information you share online or with people. You can never be too sure. Keep your personal information personal indeed. Never share passwords and private keys or emails, and be mindful of what ads you permit on your browser.
Activity: 108
I think it is very important to use MetaMask. In crypto we must be very careful with our money so it makes sense to spend some time and to understand how MetaMask works.
Activity: 42
Individuals should utilize whatever device they can see best and utilize it with certainty. Notwithstanding what device you use to make your wallet ,you ought to dependably store all the fundamental data in different places,store in various physical spots on the grounds that if your home burns to the ground, that workstation and bit of paper are both gone, you must be mindful so as not to uncover these spots that important data are being put away. all the more imperatively don't uncover or give your private key to some other individual.
Activity: 196
To protect your wallet, you must take few precautions such as keeping your private keys safe offline by saving it in hardware format,  using metahash plugin and don't enter phishing sites when unlocking your wallet by double checking the URL
Activity: 522
Merit: 13
I do not take any extra measures except for general security measures so I do not draw much attention. there is no money in it already. Smiley
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
No special treatment,I just save a private key and not origin click the link that spread on social media,always look at the domain when logging in on mew because now a lot of web phishing spread. Just be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: