Pages:
Author

Topic: How to really judge the potential of an ICO - page 2. (Read 557 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
To accurately judge the potential of an ico then you need to look at the product that the ico project is offering. Is it a good one that is sustainable and can be used by people for a long time to come? If people can find a coin useful enough that they will keep using it years from now then it is definitely going to last for a long time. So look at the product that they are offering
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
In my opinion To see an experienced outcome, the number of you to use from the project, where it can be used, finds information from the experts in doing and when making its conclusions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How to really judge the potential of an ICO

You basically have to do some research on their website because usually all the information about their project will be on websites such as teams, whitepapers, destinations, as well as roadmaps. and also you should be able to predict community feedback about the project as it will be very influential for the future of the project.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Every project and every new initial coin offering here in cryptocurrency world has their own product and vision.Its all about the goals and the vision of the developers, good icos are the ones with beta platforms ready before even trying to earn money and crypto using their token's sale.Also, the team and the whitepaper etc.. are good ways to judge an ico.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Easy, just ask wether they do any private sale or no limit on amount of contribution ? If yes, it's 99% centralised shit coin which represent 99% ICO out there. If no, beginning to ask other questions as it is probably good project with people believing in decentralisation working on it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I believe that the most important thing in the project is people who implement it. Without a good team, no project can survive. On the second place is already the availability of the product and a competently drawn up road map.
Activity: 84
Believe me, there is no such way, otherwise every one of us is rich.All we can do is try to avoid scams and a little bit of luck.
Activity: 93
Well you have to look and study the indicators that it might be successful in the future. The team behind the project is a huge factor. An knowledgable, skillful, and experience developer will most likely make the project successful. The project itself whether its original or not. An original project or product will make a big success in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
First of all, it is necessary to look at several factors: the team's qualifications, the current and potential relevance of the idea, the discussion of the project in the media, the presence of well-known advisers, participation in the large fund project of well-known companies, MVP and marketing, Roadmap and a clear financial plan for the project. But if you select one of the most important indicators in the startup phase, then this is definitely a team.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
look at the teams that run and review the concept that they have in the whitepaper. some of this is often considered not to be noticed when reviewing ICO. but thus it seems to me that holds an important role for the sake of progress or fluency in an ICO.
Activity: 89
There are many factors on which it is worth judging ICO, first of all, consider the development team and their old projects.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
Judging ICO is not as easy as you think and to be honest for time being we cant point out the best one.

If you are asking from the perspective of ICO investment then you are at the highest risk of loosing your money. In that case you can just wait for the right time and then invest. For example, right time would be when ICO gets huge crowdsale response by reaching soft as well as hard cap. Or it could be when the tokens get listed over the exchanger.

Those are some of the ways you can get in try to win the situation. But predicting anything before the realistic data is kind of hard these days.
Activity: 686
The potentials of ICO can be judged by the team it has. Besides you can take people's feedback regarding if they really deliver what they had promised. Besides you shoild take special care about the fact that it is not a scam or fraud.
Activity: 91
there are many ways to know which ICO has the potential to grow, we can analyze and study the website there we learn the ICO white board and papers, and the products they produce, and for the success of an ICO the most important is to have a solid and experienced team work in handle ICO to be successful.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
ICO that potentially it will be successful in their sales. It is certainly because of their marketing success. behind it, of course, ICO has a team that is already very experienced in their fields and very expert. so in choosing the role of the ICO, the team that runs the also very influential.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
The only possibility is only your brain, all other resources can be compromised, because now everything is bought, we unfortunately live in a world in which no one has enough money, so today I think that many should still be more adequate in this regard .
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Look at the development team. The more they participate in various open events and ng embarrassed to show their faces, the more likely they are that they do not plan fraud.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
What we can do

1. Read whitepaper
2. Do proper research on Team
3. Check and confirm partnerships
4. Do some research through ICO reviews websites.

I do know there are many ICO's who present well written whitepaper and fails to deliver later.

I do some research on Egretia project and it is looking good to me.

This is not an investment advice, please do your own research before you invest in any project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business

Actually its hard to define and judge the potential ICO project,because even those expert and veterans in this kind of cryptocurrency investment,could not pinpoint the right and profitable project,only assurance that we can do is that the project is more acceptable in the market and the product of the project is usable in daily lives of the people or create  a good impact of the economic growth,thats our instances that project ICO have  a great potential to boom in blockchain market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
For me the potential of an ICO depends mostly on the people behind it. If this ICO is backed up by known people in the crypto world with a very good reputation, this crypto is more likely to provide acceptable earnings to its members.
Pages:
Jump to: