Pages:
Author

Topic: How to really judge the potential of an ICO - page 5. (Read 557 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
To see how experienced the team is, how much you estimate the usefulness of the project, where it can be used, find the information of experts on the project and ultimately make its conclusion
How can you accurately estimate the usefulness of a project ?
You can judge it by the team, if the ICO ate useful in the community and how big the community supporters and investors in that ICO but the truth is even if you how potential it was but if the developer will run the people's investment it will be nothing and that was my personal experience I got scam or we got scam in which that ICO had 20k investors because we see the big potential of that project but still we got scam.
Based on this experience, What are the mistakes you've made and how to prevent them from happening again?   
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
How to really judge the potential of an ICO

there are many things you should do, the first thing is to read and understand in detail the project. then do a discussion to your community and other potential investors. this is an easy way and many other things you should understand. keep learning and hope you are lucky.
Activity: 72
At Menlo.One we are providing a platform for blockchain and cryptocurrency experts to come together and share their knowledge of ICO's for the greater good. We believe that beyond having a strong team & product, there must be a real drive and passion for what you are creating... And we certainly possess that! Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
You can judge it by the team, if the ICO ate useful in the community and how big the community supporters and investors in that ICO but the truth is even if you how potential it was but if the developer will run the people's investment it will be nothing and that was my personal experience I got scam or we got scam in which that ICO had 20k investors because we see the big potential of that project but still we got scam.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
 You have spotted an ICO that might be worth a punt. So how can you determine exactly whether to go through with your investment? Below, we outline four aspects to an ICO that we ourselves look into before deciding to proceed with an investment of our own. Before going further, we will just point out that ..
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
To see how experienced the team is, how much you estimate the usefulness of the project, where it can be used, find the information of experts on the project and ultimately make its conclusion
How to really judge the potential of an ICO

Pages:
Jump to: