Pages:
Author

Topic: How to really judge the potential of an ICO - page 3. (Read 557 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
- Team
- Idea / Vision
- competition (did someone already do this?)
- completion of the project (is there a MVP?)
- Token metrics
Activity: 686
First of all I would suggest you to go through all the details of it and study and gain experience dealing with ICO. Gradually, you'll came to know about it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
You must do a research for the team composition of the ICO. Having a well experienced member in a team gives the ICO a morale that it would be the next big thing. Also please refer to their roadmap. All the plans and details are in there so better you read it to have a good overview of the technicalities and functions of its ICO.
Activity: 73
I see the rank of the company, and the project, in addition to the compactness of the team and its managers and the sales growth in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
How to really judge the potential of an ICO

For me, the main indicator is the team, advisers and the popularity of the project. If these three factors are good then I think that one can consider that the project is perspective.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/

Each investor has its own guide/s in checking out ICO's. It may differ with others or it may be similar.
For me, I stick to these basics:
Team behind? Are they really capable?
Use case? Is it really needed?
Unique feature? What sets it apart?
Activity: 204
Basically just read the white paper, some people would like to argue that the white paper is usedless and there's nothing you can take from it but it is actually the opposite and you can tell from the white paper I think if a coin will actually be good or not and if the developers are serious about the project or not.
Activity: 112
Search all information of that ICO by visiting that Website and read their Whitepaper. Also check the team and many other to ensure that the ICO are potential and aren't SCAM.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10

For me, I usually judge the potential of an ICO through three factors: Development Team, Idea, Roadmap.
Development Team: This is the most important factor, if a project have a good team with many experienced people in the same field then it will be potential in the future.
Idea: It must have a new idea which can improve any field in the society then of course it's many potential in the future.
Roadmap: i think you should not join ICOs which need 10 years to develop. we should choose ICOs which have roadmap is 1 - 3 years to develop.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It is little difficult because we must check the Road map, White paper and developing team but we don't predict the future possibilities of ICO. So we should take risk then only find the potential It is the only possibilities to identify the right platform. But some peoples are check the rating in Reddit and choose the potential ICO.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59

The best way to determine the survivability and the viability of a certain ICO is by reading how innovative and yet relevant tge projects they are proposing is. This way, you would almost a hundred percent of the time distinguish which coins are good abd which coins are bad  inthis industry because incompetent and irrelevant ICOs are easy to fie in tge altcoin ibdustry, which therefore encourages a lit of ICOs to become more beneficial to the investors.
Activity: 126
I think the reputation and experience of the team behind the project, the ideai, tech and use of the project, what the community thinks about it and the possibility of it being adopted in the real world plays a vital role in the potential of the ico.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
 How do I judge a potential of ICO

When I look for an ICO a potential ICO I look for

if the situation of the ICO is just starting I will look for

1. The ICO description helps people the mechanics on how it will people a good use, on how it will give a hand to the community.

If the situation started a long time like it was is in the middle the ICO phase.

2. I myself look for the ICO mechanics the description and when it is alsmost sof cap a 3 weeks before the ICO ends.
Activity: 294
to really judge the potential of an ICO we should look forward to experience of the team. is it useful for one or not. how many options can it give use to use. moreover we have to study about the ICO as much as we can actually.
Activity: 150

Several steps can be taken to analyze the potential of ICO. Among them are reading white papers and searching for the real existence of sites related to the project. Then, determine how much the project benefits. Then, look for information about the project from some rating sites so tau how much investor interest in the project. Next, you see how the developer team's experience. In the end, the decision to invest or not in your hands.
Activity: 98
I think the best way is to evaluate the idea, and then assess the capabilities of the team in this area. White paper is usually needed for those who are already interested in the project and want to know more details.
Activity: 280
The potential of an ICO can be judged by the team. Moreover it also can be judged by how much you estimate the usefulness of the project. Without this you can also look at the team behind the coins and check there profiles and previous records.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

I think it's important to know who the developer is, how many tokens and how they are distributed. And maybe you need to know if there is a real plan after the token is distributed, and the possibility of support from other industries.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Too many ico at the moment and everything is almost no different. Perhaps if an ico is backed by a big name or industry with a well-known brand, it is the first sign that the project is worth considering.
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: