Pages:
Author

Topic: How to really judge the potential of an ICO - page 4. (Read 557 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
From my perspective, the platform person, the endorser is the most important.

An excellent ICO or private placement project requires the support of money, needs the support of believers, and needs to establish a good community. For most investors who do not understand technology, it is not possible to see through the hundreds of pages of white paper. At this point, there is a need for a famous insider to come to the platform to call for the ICO project and endorse the new technology.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
How to really judge the potential of an ICO

for my own experience I always see a lot of things that consist of ico including concept, team structure, whitepapper and roadmap. I am always detail to see and check every ins and outs of ico to ascertain whether ico is potentially or not. so this you can do before you participate in ico.
Activity: 196
In my opinion, To understand the potential of this project, I think the first thing to issue is that ICO is not a hoax. I think this team is very important if there is a successful experience in the past. You need time to do research and predictions about ICO. During this time ICO recognized by many people as a place of fraud because it is very easy to meet as a fraud. This is comparable to what you will get if the ICO project you follow is successful.

Activity: 154

Basically people will look for something simple and cheap. So if there is a startup with a project that although not original but offering efficiency, I think the project will get support in the future.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
there are many ways to know which ICO has the potential to grow, we can analyze and study the website there we learn the ICO white board and papers, and the products they produce, and for the success of an ICO the most important is to have a solid and experienced team work in handle ICO to be successful.
Activity: 658
An ICO is potential when the product is in-demand, people need this project, the team is very transparent especially the CEO and the project is realistic and attainable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
With hundreds of Ico's appearing at the same time, we may not be able to learn one by one from all of their whitepapers. I think many sites provide reviews and rate on some ico. So maybe that could be the first reference to do further research.
Activity: 28

Read white paper, understand what they are trying to achieve, are they solving a problem?, what is the market cap?, is there any hype?, what is the team like?
Activity: 122
There are basic points of high ROI ICO:
- Team
- Idea
- Realization

WP and other points are consequent of those moments.
Activity: 294
In order to judge an ICO, you have to read the white paper at first.  Roll Eyes And then you will have to know more about the company which is offering the ICO.  Sad Then you have to enter into the community to know what people are saying about them, After doing all these things, you will be able to judge the potential ICO.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
First of all, pay attention to the purpose of this project, then you need to pay attention to the team, and still watch how well it is spun on the Internet!
Activity: 21
There are a number of things to check but some particularly key ones are:

- Does the project have merit? i.e. will it have value in the long run?

- Is it just an idea or is there a product? If there's just an idea you're giving money to a team that you hope will deliver.

- What is the team like? Are they active in the space and are they who they say they are?

- Does it promise a return on your investment? If it does it's likely to be a scam.
Activity: 336
The potentiality of an ICO is basically judged by its community. The larger the community, the more people are working behind it and the more is the stability.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110

This should be done only by yourself, i mean at the end decision is always yours.
Selecting ICO could be hard even for a experienced investor, as scam nowadays is packed in a "shiny package" and lot of people fall for it sadly.
There are some key facts that you should look in ICO:
  • Team and their experience (members should have public profiles on linkedin)
  • Publicity of the Team (how freely they communicate, answer questions about project etc.
  • Advisors if any (always a good idea to contact this person yourself to be sure that he is really advising particular project
  • Check when the project website is created, and registered (also a quick method to suspect a scam project)
  • Idea of the project (try to evaluate value of project by yourself, what perspectives it has, or is it just hype)

The list could go on and on, but this are the main criteria which i use to look for ICO with potential.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Before what I do is to wait till the hype build up and then research the project, but things are changing very fast, so I follow some people who do participate in private sales to recommend a project, that is when I will look into the project myself and the most important thing to look for is the quality of the team, are they superstar team and the quality of their Advisers
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
If you put $1000 in ICO you can get $10,000 with a notes ICO that you follow successfully and many investors who invest. But the bottleneck is choosing ICO it does not need, you need a time to do research and prediction about the ICO. During this time ICO assessed by many people as a place of fraud because it is very easy to serve as a fraud. This is comparable to what you will get if the ICO project you follow is a success.
Activity: 91
To understand the potential of this project, I think the first thing to confirm is that ICO is not a hoax. I think this team is very important if there is any successful experience in the past or now the business is being implemented.
Activity: 266
There are quite a few facts that should be in mind before investing in any ICO. Experience of the team behind the ICO tells approves the authenticity. Besides, we should look into the products they are dealing with it, white papers of the ICO etc. Rating helps many a times.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
First of all, the project should use its potential and be applied in everyday life for every year. The interaction between the participants and the project should occur thanks to a token! Under such characteristics, the BitRewards https://bitrewards.network .
Activity: 77
To see how experienced the team is, how much you estimate the usefulness of the project, where it can be used, find the information of experts on the project and ultimately make its conclusion
How can you accurately estimate the usefulness of a project ?

It's indeed not easy to tell the difference especially since a lot of projects promise the same things. I would rather look at the team behind the coin and trace their previous records for reference.
Pages:
Jump to: