Pages:
Author

Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? - page 12. (Read 27908 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
u need to be more realistic , no coin can give u 100x or 1000x
better take a small profit but that constant, take like 1-5 % profit everyday
that better than hold too long coin / token
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
If you want to earn 1000%. it must be kept up to these percentages. If you need an ISO price, then sell at an ISO price. Do not regret that did not have time to sell or sold early. You make the right choice anyway. Decide what you want!
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin?

I always sell my coins when there is a good news. Yeah, at that time the price will pump and I will sell it. And if the coin has good prospects, then I will buy it again when the price dump again.  Grin

How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.

Yeah, you can see how their project and products continue to grow. If their project is well developed, you can hold the token for longer.

copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
There is no good time to sell coins. If you need money. ,you will not wait for a good time or high market but you will sell at available price. Otherwise , high market price is the only good time to sell.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
You have to be more patient and wait for the coin price to increase. If the price increases, you can sell it. For the current conditions, finding the right time to sell coins is indeed very difficult. But you must be able to keep up with the latest information and your coins must be monitored. So that you know when the price of coins can pump.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
No, man, this is never true. You should never sell a coin, at least not before 2030. What is the point in selling crypto and buying fiat back again?
Activity: 357
Totally it depends on you as long as if you want yo earn more you could have to hold it but if you think you achieved your earning goal you can sell it,but for me every time i see chance to earn more i would like to hold it,but you can't guess everything at all,for me just take the risk.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
It totally depends on you. If you have reached profit that you wanted, then sell it. Somebody is happy with 20 percent, but others want at least x2 from each coin. Set your level of satisfaction and follow this strategy.
in conditions and situations like now I think investors must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity that we will get in investing with crypto currencies selling coins we must be able to take advantage of the benefits that will be obtained
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I think selling coins must be patient and don't rush. But now when coins are on the exchange, many people will rush to sell coins. They fear that the price of coins will immediately drop in price, so they don't get a profit. But I see from the quality of the coins you have, if the coins are good, you better wait for prices to rise again.
Activity: 597
When you see a good pump in your holding coins and you need money then just sell it, don't be hesitate to sell it on time! It's totally up to you and you must stop depending on people's suggestion. In crypto, you will have more opportunities to earn another good coin, so don't be regret to sell your coins on time.
Activity: 812
Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.

This is a huge question and one I never found an answer to after consulting my mentors.. It all depends on personal reservations, experience and knowledge acquired from market movements and study. They all combine to give a clue of a possible expected rise or sharp dump in prices before selling off the assets
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
There is always a time to sell a token or coin. There is always a time when the excitement about it will be loudest and many will be preaching HODL. This is the time that most developers do dump it and it is a time not miss.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
To sell a coin, follow up with the project roadmap and news about  the project and team involve in the project, also when developers release there product which often have a positive impact on the price of the token.. Lastly when the price is above the ICO price you can sell part of the stake in order to take profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
To find out a good time to sell coins you need to have a good experience in the cryptocurrency market and be observant.
Studying the forums and opinions of market players you can trust, you can predict an increase in the growth of coins and the very profitable moment of sale.
Activity: 448
You should not rush to sell coins. Bitcoin prices will now grow, so if you sell now, I think it's useless. It's better that you stay patient and wait until the price of Bitcoin returns to pumping very high.
Every wise investor must know bitcoin has good potential but it is good time to hold selling is not good time to sell because price now a day is not high enough to take profit, for me holding is one of the best things which saves our money from being lose, so if you see in market more investors are invest and price is high you can sell with confidence.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
I think by looking at the development team at the ICO project that gave you the coins from doing the bounty and what next steps they will take, and don't be greedy to get huge profits, I will personally choose to sell the coins that I have when I have the profit or what I have spent is at least smaller than what I got.

In such difficult conditions, I think many sell their assets. And the prices of cryptocurrency assets remain very low due to the crisis.
not at this time you have to find the right time to make a profit. don't let you not see the benefits in the current conditions. even in a crisis situation you can benefit if you are good at using it
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
Hi all!
I think by looking at the development team at the ICO project that gave you the coins from doing the bounty and what next steps they will take, and don't be greedy to get huge profits, I will personally choose to sell the coins that I have when I have the profit or what I have spent is at least smaller than what I got.

In such difficult conditions, I think many sell their assets. And the prices of cryptocurrency assets remain very low due to the crisis.
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi all!
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Usually, many people immediately understand that now is the time. But it probably does not express in words. This happens usually when the prices on the market for this project begin to grow very quickly.

I think the best time to do it is the period when you feel and see that the prices of the tokens you hold have reached the probable maximum, and soon, they can fall down. Then, you can exchange them to fiat or other alts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
This is actually very difficult to do,because there are projects that have great potential,but they can also be manipulated, like other projects, so I can give one piece of advice, see if the large volumes came in, and the token began to grow very well, then see the possibility of Corot will be a correction, or stupidly buy into long-term, and do not sweat,for me the most norms strategy
Pages:
Jump to: