Pages:
Author

Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? - page 11. (Read 27908 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Well i think a good time to sell a coin is when price goes high and the market is on green and also on ATH i think is a good time to sell it, because maybe if wait more people will start sell and that will cause the price drop.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
when the bull is running and you have 5X on your investment, cash it out dont be too greedy. who knows when market will crash again or soon Tongue
based on my experience bulls occur when a coin is in positive news, I will sell a coin if the coin is in positive news, because usually when the positive news is the price of a coin will be very high.  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Sometimes we can say that the market price is already hit our target that's why we are selling our coin. But after weeks nor months it is continued increasing and sometimes also decreasing. So on how to recognized good time to sell? It is in your mined and your choice.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
So I do not guess when I am guessing over time, and I constantly feed them. Yesterday my coin went today, I divided it into two. I don’t know how traders stay calm and choose the best time to sell.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
In bounties, recognising a good time to sell a coin is quite difficult because of the fluctuations of the coins. However, I think you can take a look at the price of the coin before selling. If its price is low, you can decide to hold and wait for sometime.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
It largely depends on the coin, if you something like ONT definitely holding is a good item, but other than that 90% of the altcoins should be sold asap as the market doesn't flavor too much on new coins, unless it's being listed already to reputable exchanges like binance that ensured some form of sustainable volume.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
for coins or tokens from the bounty I will see the price of the coin or token, if the price of the coin or token starts to increase then I will prepare to sell the token, I will still hold coins or tokens from the bounty if it have a concept with good prospects in the future
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.

if I personally see the coins that I get from bounty campaign must be sold or hold by looking at the volume of the coin in exchange, besides that I also saw the development of the project, if the project is good and have progress then I will hold it, but if not then I will sell it.
Activity: 420
for myself, I usually sell coins or tokens that I get from the bounty when the price touches the price of ico because my main benchmark for selling my coin bounty is the price of the project ico.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
There is no best time for you to sell your altcoin. Everything depends on your decision and the profit you have set before. And to myself, I'm happy with 10-20% profit so I think it's a good time for me to sell my altcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.

If the volume price value in the market will increase I think that's a sign for you to be ready to sell your coins dude.
And one more thing, We can't avoid loosing everything its already a part of being traders actually.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
There will be nothing but instinct! everytime you sell you are thingking the price will fall!
everytime you will buy you think that price will go high, therefore there will be no good instinct! unless you did a great job on your knowledge!
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
That's how you want to take advantage, if you already have a target price to sell, I don't think it's a mistake. however, it is true that I also sometimes when investing or trading are always confused to determine the selling price, there are always many considerations that incite the mind. if sold, afraid that the price will be higher, if hold, afraid to throw away the opportunity.
I think, you have to learn more about trade or investment first, so that you are smart in determining the selling price and purchase price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
It will be enough to set a specific goal for the profit that you want to get and sell coins when the goal is achieved, do not be greedy, it will not lead to anything good.
Activity: 247
It's all dependent on you and how much you want to profit. For me once am holding a coin and it hits 40% and above then it's selling time for me
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
when the bull is running and you have 5X on your investment, cash it out dont be too greedy. who knows when market will crash again or soon Tongue
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
In reality many projects now list and make some extra cash and they zoom off,  but on the off chance that you see a solid project to me I normally part away with some percentage say 50%,observe the demand and supply of that coin and if it's encouraging, I held on tight but if not I zoomed off , I mean I sell of rather than raising my hopes

Well, my strategy is 20%, I leave exactly as many coins to grow. I sell all the things I do. Because my main job is hunting. Maybe you have a different strategy? Which I can use.
Activity: 896
u need to be more realistic , no coin can give u 100x or 1000x
better take a small profit but that constant, take like 1-5 % profit everyday
that better than hold too long coin / token
He may think for the long term, but if he takes into account well he could have lost the moment to sell the assets of her own choosing. I sell assets when I get to that as I expected.
Activity: 113
In reality many projects now list and make some extra cash and they zoom off,  but on the off chance that you see a solid project to me I normally part away with some percentage say 50%,observe the demand and supply of that coin and if it's encouraging, I held on tight but if not I zoomed off , I mean I sell of rather than raising my hopes
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
Usually, many people immediately understand that now is the time. But it probably does not express in words. This happens usually when the prices on the market for this project begin to grow very quickly.

I think the best time to do it is the period when you feel and see that the prices of the tokens you hold have reached the probable maximum, and soon, they can fall down. Then, you can exchange them to fiat or other alts.

most tokens generated from the prize campaign, the price movements of these tokens are indeed very easily influenced by large players intentionally to increase the price, even project developers can sometimes manipulate the price movements of tokens that have been launched. I think if we can see the price movements of the tokens that we have are of high value and can be profitable, do sales as soon as possible or can convert them to other altcoins that have proven to have good potential for the future
Pages:
Jump to: