Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 111. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 04, 2015, 05:10:22 PM
Well my salary is being invested into the future of my family ,being 4 members im paying a small fee that will be and stay out of my hands and anyone for 25 years this will be my retirement investment,and is my main saving project.Sure the only thing i need is to keep working to keep paying the fee,for the most i would sugest invest at something that has potencial to grow a business a project well 25 years or even 10 or 30 years to go into the savings is a long time for the most.
Activity: 644
December 04, 2015, 03:09:49 PM
Make a projection about your future and write down your requirements and start working for it. Make plans to achieve your goals, don't let others negative influence affect you, be positive and bold
Yeah you are right dude. and I would like to suggest some good saving strategy. We can save as Bitcoin. We can save as gold. We can do in Bank savings that also make some interest money. We save by utilizing in any upcoming needs If its presently cheaper. and he can invest on any real estate which growing very fast in rate.
Activity: 574
December 04, 2015, 03:08:51 PM
For me, saving money is pretty easy because I still live with my family so I do not have to spend on food nor pay bills .
I always like saving money because no one knows what's going to happing tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 04, 2015, 02:48:33 PM
Also I always do it in my excel my income and expenses is kinda handy to do.

Exactly. I have made an Excel spreadsheet as well but mine is all about my crypto investments. Everyday, I write down my expenses and mining income in this spreadsheet. Also, I have a very detailed list of all the crypto currencies I have invested into (with over 20 alt coins and Bitcoin itself) and so far I have been getting good results with this. As I keep track of my alt coin trading each day, I make a decent amount of BTC by doing this.  You just need to control your spending. That is all Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 04, 2015, 07:45:30 AM
that is a very very difficult question, most of us spend money for things that we want not that we need

and when comes to the things that we want sometimes we not really think about the price

1. to start saving money it shoud come from yourself

2. then prepare a your money planning

3. when you got your money first prority is to save it to the bank

4. always write down everyting that you buy,

5. make commitment to yourself on how much you are allowed to spend in one week and in one month

6. find things that are on sale

7. and last one remember, buy things that you need not things that you want

I will try doing this for one month, maybe I will save a lot of money doin this.

And great list by the wat I will try it out.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 04, 2015, 07:42:12 AM
that is a very very difficult question, most of us spend money for things that we want not that we need

and when comes to the things that we want sometimes we not really think about the price

5. make commitment to yourself on how much you are allowed to spend in one week and in one month

You are really solid on your money control Smiley Damn write very purchase in a ledger.

I like most of your tips, finding sale items and setting a limit on your purchases are great, but not always is that possible, since you can't controle sale promotions.

Saving as much as you can is a good thing. It gvies you a solid basis to encounter any kind of problem with unexpected purchases (broken fridge f.e.).

Activity: 574
In XEM we trust
December 04, 2015, 07:24:54 AM
Make a projection about your future and write down your requirements and start working for it. Make plans to achieve your goals, don't let others negative influence affect you, be positive and bold

This works as you plan your way towards future success and can be applied to saving money, but it is also good to keep track of all your income and expenses for better management of your finances. Also it is recommended to invest in a valuable asset such as Gold, to safeguard your money against inflation. Just my opinion.  Smiley
Would also be wise to make these financial decisions yourself, not get them from a friend or financial advisor. Only thing that moves people forward is the experience itself. You learn best from your own mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
December 04, 2015, 07:19:07 AM

Activity: 770
Forza Roma
December 04, 2015, 06:38:14 AM
I found something that you really save money. Well if you live in america or other country that coupons that they are good to have.

You should save those.

The another day I was going to the McDonalds I just save 5 dollars with a coupon. But it was thru my mobile. Just search coupons online or some articles you can save a lot of money.

Like the program in tv those extreme coupons.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
December 04, 2015, 06:34:33 AM
I find good to actually monitor my incomes/expenses: never spend what you don't have! Never have debts! Then is always a hunt for best prices for everything: clothes, groceries and so on. By saving some money here and there I am able to invest more in BTC, at least I do it like this  Wink
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 04, 2015, 06:31:25 AM
This is a good technique though saving will never earn near as much as investing or trading. This is the only true way to grow coins, and resist the temptation to spend them.
Activity: 336
December 04, 2015, 06:07:54 AM

This works as you plan your way towards future success and can be applied to saving money, but it is also good to keep track of all your income and expenses for better management of your finances. Also it is recommended to invest in a valuable asset such as Gold, to safeguard your money against inflation. Just my opinion.  Smiley

Nice advice yeah if you have a plan in the future better be prepared.

Also I always do it in my excel my income and expenses is kinda handy to do.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 03, 2015, 09:44:46 PM

Activity: 476
December 03, 2015, 10:57:59 AM

You can say that make a prediction about the future write the reuirements, but is saving money is other story you need to write your income and the monthly bills to save some money actually.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
December 03, 2015, 10:26:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 02, 2015, 10:26:18 AM
everyone have their way to save money,and its depending how your character. i think character and plan to save money is have relation. if you have good character,of course you can save money very well,and if you have no good character,its hard to save money

That is right. Even someone has a nice plan if it doenst follow correctly and in guidance, all the platform will just a waste of time.
Activity: 518
December 02, 2015, 10:21:08 AM
everyone have their way to save money,and its depending how your character. i think character and plan to save money is have relation. if you have good character,of course you can save money very well,and if you have no good character,its hard to save money
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2015, 05:40:23 AM
How about riding the price waves of bitcoin? I've done it a few times. It's actually quite profitable of you read up and understand how the economy works.

I really don't think bitcoin prices are linked to any country economy for prices to move up and down. The btc prices are completely independant of countries economy but it is totally depends on demand and supply of bitcoins. Yes, I do agree if any one invest in bitcoins than can make a good money from these prices fluctuations.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
December 02, 2015, 05:34:14 AM
How about riding the price waves of bitcoin? I've done it a few times. It's actually quite profitable of you read up and understand how the economy works.
Activity: 406
December 01, 2015, 09:12:13 PM
Create your paper wallet, save 0.1/week , don't touch it until 10year andYou will be surprised, because you do not expect to have that much money

For bitcoin holding purposes, yes it can. If people really doesn't use bitcoin for regular spendings, they are the one who can saves lot of bitcoin even they dont need to focus on getting a profit everytime the price will change.

Saving on purchasing by using bitcoin's is also an option. However in the land of bitcoin merchants there are a lot of scammers too.

Taking that in account I would just save some evey month to see what i got in a couple of years.
Jump to: