Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 114. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
November 27, 2015, 05:27:35 AM
To save money just buy what you really need and don't buy for more what you already have.
And save some money like 25% of money you have.

Basic needs are the important things to buy but we have a so called other side of basic needs. It's something that can really help with our daily needs besides from the main lineup in Basic Needs.

The basic need of this time of future is to have work because you can't do nothing. In the other it was just wake up hunt or search for food and that was the basic of life for humans so yeah.

What I mean in those second basic is ; spices or condiments, detergents, laundry bars, cleaning equipment, tools, kitchen utensils, chairs.

We can't say what we really need. So to start budgeting those in second basic needs lineup.

Yeah in this time is so much basic that human need to do -.- Oh well is fine with me I can save my money tho.

That is just alot of basic things. If I could I just live in a island with 50 - 100 people there and survive.

No school/work/goverment just us and helping each other.
Activity: 210
November 27, 2015, 05:18:58 AM
Bills are probably my families biggest expense every month, so that’s why I think it is critically important to find ways to save money on bills wherever possible.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2015, 10:57:36 PM
It's possible to save money playing lotteries, because tickets don't cost a lot and I often win extra money. I like playing australian lotteries. You can find additional information here Powerball results.

the odd are against you it's only pure luck that can win you the lottery, but lottery nowadays seems more secure than anything you cna find online in terms of fishy site

at least with lottery you know that they will pay if you win...

Gambling is not the way to safe money people. It is the way to RISK money.

Bank saving (interest) or buying obligations are zero free saving strategies. if you like a little risk go for stock.

But if you are born for risk taking, take a chance with bitcoin Wink

If you are born for risk taking then only bitcoin will not sufficient, gambling goes in hand in hand with bitcoins and risk taking, if you want to build rome in a single day then have courage to gamble and take risk If you are lucky enough you would win and ofcourse loosing is always part and parcel of gambling.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 25, 2015, 04:01:42 AM
It's possible to save money playing lotteries, because tickets don't cost a lot and I often win extra money. I like playing australian lotteries. You can find additional information here Powerball results.

the odd are against you it's only pure luck that can win you the lottery, but lottery nowadays seems more secure than anything you cna find online in terms of fishy site

Bank saving (interest) or buying obligations are zero free saving strategies. if you like a little risk go for stock.

nothing is secure nowadays, i'm just talking to minimize the risk reward ration in a world where the risk is high everywhere already

so better to  concentrate yourself on the higher reward instead of looking at the risk only
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 24, 2015, 11:23:09 PM
that is a goo post and a good earning there. it is true that we need to save for it is said that prevention is better than cure. the only statement that i did not understand was, people want a happy life instead of a good life. isn't a happy life a good life? what else do we need in life if not a happy life. I save for emergency to avoid stress in future so as to be happy. so happy is directly proportional to a very good life. that is my opinion
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 24, 2015, 10:59:10 PM
One reason we don’t save money is the pain of putting money into our savings accounts each month. Just like the lattes, we may do it once or twice but if we have to make the decision EVERY paycheck, we’re setting ourselves up to fail.

If you’re paying a monthly fee for your checking or savings account, you would benefit from researching some of newest banking offers out there. Not only do some banks offer sign-up bonuses simply for opening an account and setting up direct deposit, but some offer attractive interest rates to new customers as well.
http://www.thesimpledollar.com/little-steps-100-great-tips-for-saving-money-for-those-just-getting-started/

Agree.

Good thing our banks here really has a great offers that's why I can save money as time passes by. Great help, example when paying our monthly credit card bills, loans etc. They making sure that all the terms we will entered is really a comfortable one.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 24, 2015, 07:50:40 PM
One reason we don’t save money is the pain of putting money into our savings accounts each month. Just like the lattes, we may do it once or twice but if we have to make the decision EVERY paycheck, we’re setting ourselves up to fail.

If you’re paying a monthly fee for your checking or savings account, you would benefit from researching some of newest banking offers out there. Not only do some banks offer sign-up bonuses simply for opening an account and setting up direct deposit, but some offer attractive interest rates to new customers as well.
http://www.thesimpledollar.com/little-steps-100-great-tips-for-saving-money-for-those-just-getting-started/
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 24, 2015, 05:51:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 24, 2015, 01:37:14 PM

the odd are against you it's only pure luck that can win you the lottery, but lottery nowadays seems more secure than anything you can find online in terms of fishy site

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 24, 2015, 01:14:20 PM
Hi Dotakel. Thanks for a complete work though the savings. Honestly speaking this is one of the key areas that I have struggled and many times ended up in trashes. I can say that I earn good amount of cash but waste the whole chunk on the things that do not add value into my life at all. I however have learned that It is better to save especially for the future times lets say when I wont be having an active well income generating job. I have made a decision to be saving a third of all my earning. I intend to have the money channeled to other revenue generating projects.
Activity: 350
November 24, 2015, 12:34:59 PM
To save money just buy what you really need and don't buy for more what you already have.

Basic needs are the important things to buy but we have a so called other side of basic needs. It's something that can really help with our daily needs besides from the main lineup in Basic Needs.

The basic need of this time of future is to have work because you can't do nothing. In the other it was just wake up hunt or search for food and that was the basic of life for humans so yeah.

What I mean in those second basic is ; spices or condiments, detergents, laundry bars, cleaning equipment, tools, kitchen utensils, chairs.

We can't say what we really need. So to start budgeting those in second basic needs lineup.

Yeah in this time is so much basic that human need to do -.- Oh well is fine with me I can save my money tho.
legendary
November 24, 2015, 11:56:41 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
November 24, 2015, 11:46:31 AM

Weird yes you can sace money just stop playing lottories being addicted to it and losing money is not good.
I had that with I started gambling I was winning but than I lost. And I wanted to play more to earn my money back, but I just ended losing.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 24, 2015, 11:06:51 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 24, 2015, 10:42:42 AM

legendary
November 24, 2015, 09:21:44 AM

Activity: 350
November 24, 2015, 09:12:58 AM
Activity: 476
November 24, 2015, 08:37:58 AM
Know how to control yourself on buying nonsense things.
If you can do it properly then you can save your money.

That's for sure the easiest way to save money. I can remember that years ago I used to make a lot impulse purchases like parfume, jeans, each month or two a new phone, etc, while I had all that already. I have stopped that and I saved myself hundreds of Euro's per month. Now I only buy what I need. If I don't need to buy anything, then I simply don't.

Well that is quite a lot of purchase. Well I am glad you just buy what you needl. All of that is just a luxury and not necessary.
We people we only need in this time of future is only food, water, house, work and a phone.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
November 24, 2015, 07:48:12 AM

That's for sure the easiest way to save money. I can remember that years ago I used to make a lot impulse purchases like parfume, jeans, each month or two a new phone, etc, while I had all that already. I have stopped that and I saved myself hundreds of Euro's per month. Now I only buy what I need. If I don't need to buy anything, then I simply don't.
Activity: 126
November 24, 2015, 07:14:02 AM
Jump to: