Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 113. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
November 30, 2015, 08:27:18 AM
To save money just beter buy the important things you need.
Because all those things you buy actually you don't need. This can only work if you live alone.
But if you have family that would be difficult to save money.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 30, 2015, 08:22:26 AM
I think you should make a list of your monthly expenses pay your monthly bills.

If there's anything left I'll use about 20% for whatever extra I want to get like games and the 80% I save up.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
November 30, 2015, 08:03:46 AM
Well to save money you need to calculate how much you earn and pay every month.

Take some time and make it in excel or something.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 30, 2015, 03:23:46 AM
Very simple concept I think.... golden rule for saving money is only spend what you need to, put away the rest!

Yup Its simple logic But Need will come at anytime we could not predict that. Investing on Bitcoin and saving Bitcoin is worth of anything. It may go little low for sometime But again It will reach to Big value For example BTC rate below 325$ Now in this week 382$. Always BTC Better and best for saving
Activity: 784
November 30, 2015, 02:27:43 AM
before you save money you must calculate where costs can be saved and where the cost is not so important
often we buy things that can be said is not too important, like shirt , shoes, hat et.
we can postpone it or could arrange to buy it each 3-4 months
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 30, 2015, 02:13:59 AM
It is better to know how to budget properly.
It is really important if you know how to manage yourself.
It is better save a lot in your future rather than you save nothing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 29, 2015, 09:43:43 AM
Why not gamble your life savings? Yolo. Life is a risk, risk losing everything for doubling everything. Simple. xD

But seriously, these are some good methods. But you also forgot to include "Hodl your bitcoin."

Hahaha well if I gamble all my life savings is just lose all.

I haven't win a gamble that big maybe some dollars.

Yes holding Bitcoin is the best thing to save money Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 29, 2015, 08:20:19 AM
Saving money is really not with the stated ways here but rather "proper self execution". Even one knows some ways, I doubt they can follow that if one is not willing to do that.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 29, 2015, 07:51:55 AM
How about doing now some of the stated advice here and check to yourself if your'e can able to save money. If still doesn't work then check out all the holes. You are the one who can make your own ways to save your money because we have different spendings.

Reducing spendings can help us in saving money, I think we should avoid to go to clubs on weekends or go out for a dinner, I think it should be made to once in a month, that could definitely save a lot of money as when are with friends and hanging out we don't have control on our spendings so that must be avoided.

But you know others still can save money even they do weekend hangout, let's say couple of times a month. Like me, I can still go out with my friends every payday but still can save. My rl salary is not that high. The key here is self planning with motivation and eargerness to do whatever the plan you are making to save your money.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
November 29, 2015, 06:51:20 AM
Why not gamble your life savings? Yolo. Life is a risk, risk losing everything for doubling everything. Simple. xD

But seriously, these are some good methods. But you also forgot to include "Hodl your bitcoin."

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2015, 11:13:11 AM
Very simple concept I think.... golden rule for saving money is only spend what you need to, put away the rest!

Postponed expenses, need to prepare a plan and need to follow it right from the dawn to the dark then only you would be able to save money, should save some money even in some savings plans in small amounts which could be helpful at the time of emergencies and it will add value to the future savings.
Activity: 140
November 27, 2015, 10:26:27 PM
Activity: 658
November 27, 2015, 08:15:48 PM
Saving money is not easy in this time of future.

We need to pay alot of things. But just save 25% of your money if you can.
just buy what we need it, but we very much desire,
it is very difficult to saving

any trick for saving money hufft  Undecided
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2015, 08:08:56 PM
How about doing now some of the stated advice here and check to yourself if your'e can able to save money. If still doesn't work then check out all the holes. You are the one who can make your own ways to save your money because we have different spendings.

Reducing spendings can help us in saving money, I think we should avoid to go to clubs on weekends or go out for a dinner, I think it should be made to once in a month, that could definitely save a lot of money as when are with friends and hanging out we don't have control on our spendings so that must be avoided.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
November 27, 2015, 10:39:54 AM

you can buy and saving at the same time with bitcoin, just use purse.io there is up to 50% discout which is crazy

but even with 15% discount on something expensive liek a 4k monitor, you save a lot of money

You are my saver. I just wanted to build a game pc and have a 4k monitor.

Well I will look for that website.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 27, 2015, 10:32:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 27, 2015, 10:25:54 AM

you can buy and saving at the same time with bitcoin, just use purse.io there is up to 50% discout which is crazy

but even with 15% discount on something expensive like a 4k monitor, you save a lot of money
Activity: 812
November 27, 2015, 08:49:05 AM

Saving 25% is very difficult because we have to pay too many taxes and other stuff if some one saving 7% to 12% its also very good for him
Activity: 224
November 27, 2015, 07:34:11 AM

Activity: 778
November 27, 2015, 07:03:29 AM
To save money just buy what you really need and don't buy for more what you already have.
And save some money like 25% of money you have.

Basic needs are the important things to buy but we have a so called other side of basic needs. It's something that can really help with our daily needs besides from the main lineup in Basic Needs.

The basic need of this time of future is to have work because you can't do nothing. In the other it was just wake up hunt or search for food and that was the basic of life for humans so yeah.

What I mean in those second basic is ; spices or condiments, detergents, laundry bars, cleaning equipment, tools, kitchen utensils, chairs.

We can't say what we really need. So to start budgeting those in second basic needs lineup.

Yeah in this time is so much basic that human need to do -.- Oh well is fine with me I can save my money tho.

That is just alot of basic things. If I could I just live in a island with 50 - 100 people there and survive.

No school/work/goverment just us and helping each other.

So you want like the serie Lost. I want it too but no dangerous creatures.
I just want to sleep, eat and sleep again. That would be a nice life.
Jump to: