Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 115. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 24, 2015, 06:46:22 AM
I just buy what I need. I don't get so much stuff because why should I if I still have good food and cloths.

I am trying to survive now with just 20 dollar food for a week. If  I survive doing that than is easy to save.
Well, if you trying to survive with just $20/week which is $2.85/day. It's nearly impossible, even in a country that has a cheap foods. And also, you need to have a shelter/home for place to stay.

Geography matters, cost of living varies from place to place. In few places $20 a week is enough for the basic amenities.

can i ask in what country you can live with just $80 per month? seems very low and impossible, the lowest i've seen was 150 and was just unbelievable...

now the next one will tell us that he can live without money, yes if you live among those tribe that live i the forest, here we also talk about a comfortable living...

Well yes you can but only if you don't have family because is really impossible to do that. And 80 dollar  is so easy I will recomment you to follow this man because he can survive 20 dollar in a week.

Well you can start watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiSg6lwIItU just 3 dollar a day.

But ofcourse not included the home, gas and water or more. Just food with this you can save alot of money.

yes you can live with less but i don't want a low quality foods, just to decrease the need of money, he is eating trash foods there, i'm only eating fruit right now and animal protein

we must also talk about the quality you want in your life when you want to save, what are your priority and what you're willing to give up in order to save

Very true my friend well that video is at least a example what you can. Eatinf fruiet ans some meat huh! Interesting I will just add some vegies there than I am oke with it Cheesy Breakfast fruit lunch vegies and dinner vegies and meat. I will try to do that.

Well I think you are right and thank you for your feedback.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 23, 2015, 10:16:55 PM
This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .

Use debit and credit cards prudently. To minimize interest charges, try to limit credit card purchases to those you can pay off in full at the end of the month. If you use a debit card, don't rely on an overdraft feature to spend money you don't have. With either approach, you'll have more money available for emergency savings.

For me, to save money means to give back a tenth of what I've earned or have been given to the Source of all the blessings.

To keep a portion in case of emergencies, to live within my budget using debit and credit card prudently and to invest wisely. Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 23, 2015, 11:27:29 AM
safe your money on bank,on bitcoin wallet,on bottom your pillow Grin
its how safe your money,depending your account,depending you check your account daily..
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 23, 2015, 11:09:09 AM
I just buy what I need. I don't get so much stuff because why should I if I still have good food and cloths.

I am trying to survive now with just 20 dollar food for a week. If  I survive doing that than is easy to save.
Well, if you trying to survive with just $20/week which is $2.85/day. It's nearly impossible, even in a country that has a cheap foods. And also, you need to have a shelter/home for place to stay.

Geography matters, cost of living varies from place to place. In few places $20 a week is enough for the basic amenities.

can i ask in what country you can live with just $80 per month? seems very low and impossible, the lowest i've seen was 150 and was just unbelievable...

now the next one will tell us that he can live without money, yes if you live among those tribe that live i the forest, here we also talk about a comfortable living...

Well yes you can but only if you don't have family because is really impossible to do that. And 80 dollar  is so easy I will recomment you to follow this man because he can survive 20 dollar in a week.

Well you can start watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiSg6lwIItU just 3 dollar a day.

But ofcourse not included the home, gas and water or more. Just food with this you can save alot of money.

yes you can live with less but i don't want a low quality foods, just to decrease the need of money, he is eating trash foods there, i'm only eating fruit right now and animal protein

we must also talk about the quality you want in your life when you want to save, what are your priority and what you're willing to give up in order to save
Activity: 364
November 23, 2015, 10:48:31 AM

I am trying to survive now with just 20 dollar food for a week. If  I survive doing that than is easy to save.

Well yes you can but only if you don't have family because is really impossible to do that. And 80 dollar  is so easy I will recomment you to follow this man because he can survive 20 dollar in a week.

Interesting video but I wish I was a chef I can't  do this in my current life maybe in your but in my my is very difficult to just have 3 dollar meala day.

But if you are doing this goodluck to you than.
Activity: 149
November 23, 2015, 09:58:41 AM
They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a CONCERT TICKET
Stopped reading after that.
Activity: 140
November 23, 2015, 09:43:12 AM
And I wonder if this topic is about saving by cutting expenses, or saving money through interesting investments?

Both is under the principles of saving money that's why some discussions here includes that. In saving money, let's look at all the possible sides. It really helps.

Ok, but not much in this thread said about saving money in banks or bonds ..
For me the best possible ways to save / protect money is to invest in real estate.
Activity: 336
November 23, 2015, 09:38:32 AM

I am trying to survive now with just 20 dollar food for a week. If  I survive doing that than is easy to save.

Well yes you can but only if you don't have family because is really impossible to do that. And 80 dollar  is so easy I will recomment you to follow this man because he can survive 20 dollar in a week.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 23, 2015, 09:32:06 AM
And I wonder if this topic is about saving by cutting expenses, or saving money through interesting investments?

Both is under the principles of saving money that's why some discussions here includes that. In saving money, let's look at all the possible sides. It really helps.
Activity: 140
November 23, 2015, 09:23:34 AM
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
November 21, 2015, 10:23:15 AM
It is best to do both. Increase income while reducing expenses. Removing unnecessary expenses like going too often to movies and eating out will increase your potential to save money. Also you have to avoid using credit cards.

Yeah need to cut down expenses in the best possible way and try to postpone expenses for the future that would definitely help in saving money, and can also invest a part of money in some systematic investment plans which would be helpful in future at the time of emergencies.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 21, 2015, 07:36:26 AM
I totally agree with the above views
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
November 21, 2015, 07:24:24 AM
It is best to do both. Increase income while reducing expenses. Removing unnecessary expenses like going too often to movies and eating out will increase your potential to save money. Also you have to avoid using credit cards.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
November 21, 2015, 05:06:03 AM
Try to cut your expenses by spending less on services such as Internet service provider, phone service, and satellite TV service. Just choose the things that you really need and can afford to pay. If you do this, you will play right and save money for the long term. Just my opinion.  Wink

I think what you have mentioned are minimum things people need to live. TV is need to entertainment and to pass good time with family so instead of reducing these minimum things, find a ways to increase you earnings so that you can same more money. Yes if you're going out with family quite frequentest then you can reduce them to save more money.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 21, 2015, 04:01:38 AM

Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
November 21, 2015, 03:15:33 AM
Try to cut your expenses by spending less on services such as Internet service provider, phone service, and satellite TV service. Just choose the things that you really need and can afford to pay. If you do this, you will play right and save money for the long term. Just my opinion.  Wink

it's a good idea
and don't forget to cut your earning/salary before you spend it
maybe you can use 30-45% of your earning and save 55-70 %

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 20, 2015, 10:26:44 AM

Well with family you can't do it but with you jsut alone sure you can why not just buy chiken and rice and you can live forever Tongue
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 20, 2015, 09:56:59 AM

Activity: 280
November 20, 2015, 09:45:48 AM

This is what I try to do.

Also it's good to not spend more than what's coming into your paycheck every month/week and try to put money on the side.

Doesn't have to be a lot you could start with $50 each month but more of course if you're not going to use it
Activity: 364
November 20, 2015, 09:31:07 AM
Try to cut your expenses by spending less on services such as Internet service provider, phone service, and satellite TV service. Just choose the things that you really need and can afford to pay. If you do this, you will play right and save money for the long term. Just my opinion.  Wink

Yes that is true good answer Cheesy. And yes I agree with you all we have is just a luxury.

Actually all we need is just a good house, food, water, a partner and a job that you like.
Jump to: