Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 67. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
June 16, 2016, 04:17:10 PM
Saving is not smart these days, investing is.
Invest and grow them as saving will only lead to 'loss', loss of what you could have earned if you could have invested.

If you are smart enough then you will invest your money in bitcoin as looking at the present price rise I have a strong feeling that it will be much higher in future.

Saving is always good. Not all but at least some portion of your money, so you have a reserve in case of an emergency.
But you are right about investing a part of your money.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2016, 03:27:11 PM
Invest and grow them as saving will only lead to 'loss', loss of what you could have earned if you could have invested.

If you are smart enough then you will invest your money in bitcoin as looking at the present price rise I have a strong feeling that it will be much higher in future.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 16, 2016, 02:48:55 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
June 16, 2016, 12:11:16 PM

Discipline is necessary to save but that is a passive approach. To be able to save better, you need to earn more. If you earn more you can still buy what you want and still save for your future. You just have to at least find a good paying job or have a very good investment that earns well.

And with decent earnings thru real life job or any stable source of income, it will be easy to do that "discipline" thing. It's really hard to save if your money is just enough to your basic needs. So what to do? Find any source to make money that will bring you for a long term.
The salary sometimes that we are earning right now is not enough up to the point that you may attempt to borrow but this is actually not good to hear you really need to do something if this is going on and on and yet no savings come out for every work you made. You will just get old and end up with nothing like you don’t have a choice. I picture myself when my parents are seniors yet they don’t have any on their hands and I am thinking I don’t want to be like them when I get old. I always check and join some investment that can be there until I get old. I need to do something more than my job right now.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
June 16, 2016, 10:12:19 AM
Theres a different kind of people. Theres like a happy life, but not good.  All of people have choices so choose want do you want and makes you happy
Many people have a bit of trouble with saving money, I was the same when I was younger. Whenever I received money I was spending like crazy but you should always put a bit on the side. When you save money and you see the result you will get a smile on your face.

Very true, I had same habit whenever I used get salary I used to spend on useless things, and at the end of the day was left with nothing, so now I save 50% of my salary on regular basis.
Activity: 168
June 16, 2016, 10:08:40 AM
Saving money is not to deny yourself everything you don't need. Everyone deserves a "treat" now and again. Spending money is about prioritising. You need to rank purchases/expenditure by their importance. Rent trumps new phone, food trumps new pair of jeans, you get my point. Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 16, 2016, 09:58:10 AM
Theres a different kind of people. Theres like a happy life, but not good.  All of people have choices so choose want do you want and makes you happy
Many people have a bit of trouble with saving money, I was the same when I was younger. Whenever I received money I was spending like crazy but you should always put a bit on the side. When you save money and you see the result you will get a smile on your face.
Activity: 126
June 10, 2016, 09:03:17 PM
Well for me the better methods to save money is that to not buy things that you don't need in your daily living. I guess you should make some trade too so that your money will grow or open a business using the money you have.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
June 10, 2016, 12:42:44 PM
Many ways to save money you can also save your money in bitcoin and get profit with it.. also if you are just saving it you can use banks to save it and hold it for a long time just don't spend it instead just add some money while you are in your job and sideline collecting bitcoins... so that you have a good future..
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
June 10, 2016, 12:35:46 PM
Generally, you should start to save in money, and only consider investing when you have a suitable stash. And you should not invest all of it. If you invest in a shop, for instance, and you encounter a loss, the business could still be worth continuing, in which case you need to invest more to keep it going. At your own discretion of course.

Most people can save some money, except at times when the luck goes against you, in which case you have to draw on saved money. Is that coffee at Waynes really necessary, or that last pint of lager?

The fact that bitcoin is sound money, and currently most probably will rise in value, and the probability of it's value going down is smaller, is in fact good for the small guy, the one who does not have enough to invest.
Activity: 211
June 09, 2016, 04:11:42 AM
you can use paper wallet to save your money Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
June 09, 2016, 04:08:01 AM
Thanks for this post. Now I know how to save money.  Grin

You can do this best way to save your money invest it on real estate,i believe the price of the property would be higher from time to time just find great real estate and predict that area would be grow many years latter and  i dont recomended to invest or save your money on banks it mean you are gonna loosing your money.
and what about investing in bitcoin? I think buying bitcoin and save them for future is also a way to save money, the world is being changed and everything becoming digital. this is the time of digital currency and bitcoin is biggest and most reliable digital crypto currency.
I am not saying that it is 100% safe, but if you be careful and save bitcoin on the right places your money will be safe for sure.
Activity: 168
June 09, 2016, 03:55:29 AM
Younger Generation doesn't believe in savings they just believe in spending. For eg if you are planning to buy a television i think you should search for used television and you never know you might get the best deal on internet which will you in saving money.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 09, 2016, 03:49:36 AM
for me the best way to save your money is
1).dont spend it for something which you not really need
2). make sure if your wallet/place for saving your money is secure
3). investing in some alt coins, maybe in the long term, you can rich because the price of alt coins which u hold is high
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
June 09, 2016, 03:28:02 AM
you want to save money, my advice , keep your bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet, never get bitcoin to use in gambling,hyip, everytime you get bitcoin from signature campaign, faucet, or any other ways, send it to your bitcoin wallet, that way in the future you will see your accumulated bitcoin and you will be surprise .

Choosing a Secured and Safe bitcoin wallet is also a very Important requirement for saving Bitcoins. if you store your bitcoins to a wallet which is not secured and can be hacked easily, then you can loose all your collection and hard work earning within a minute,
First of All Stop Using online wallets, online wallets are not save enough and don't good for large amount of btc, and save your money to a paper wallet or cold wallet, these are much secured then any online and desktop wallet,
Second Don't share your personal information to anyone, don't give skype ID to bitcointalk users, secure your email address and don't share it publicly,
Third Don't save passwords on Browsers, saving passwords on browser can easily get you trouble,
These are some basic things to secure and save bitcoins.

Yeah, definitely. If you want to save money, I suggest you save it through bitcoins instead of fiat currencies. But you've also gotta have a secure enough wallet so that you know that your coins are safe at night.

I suggest you save your bitcoins through cold storage wallets like paper wallets or physical coins. They're the safest way.

I think the best way to really save money is to sell all your bitcoins and purchase gold per grams, wait for it to increase price then sell it, then deposit your money in the bank and wait when gold is low and buy again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 09, 2016, 03:20:31 AM
you want to save money, my advice , keep your bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet, never get bitcoin to use in gambling,hyip, everytime you get bitcoin from signature campaign, faucet, or any other ways, send it to your bitcoin wallet, that way in the future you will see your accumulated bitcoin and you will be surprise .

Choosing a Secured and Safe bitcoin wallet is also a very Important requirement for saving Bitcoins. if you store your bitcoins to a wallet which is not secured and can be hacked easily, then you can loose all your collection and hard work earning within a minute,
First of All Stop Using online wallets, online wallets are not save enough and don't good for large amount of btc, and save your money to a paper wallet or cold wallet, these are much secured then any online and desktop wallet,
Second Don't share your personal information to anyone, don't give skype ID to bitcointalk users, secure your email address and don't share it publicly,
Third Don't save passwords on Browsers, saving passwords on browser can easily get you trouble,

Yeah, definitely. If you want to save money, I suggest you save it through bitcoins instead of fiat currencies. But you've also gotta have a secure enough wallet so that you know that your coins are safe at night.

I suggest you save your bitcoins through cold storage wallets like paper wallets or physical coins. They're the safest way.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
June 09, 2016, 03:02:14 AM

Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
June 09, 2016, 01:30:49 AM
Thanks for this post. Now I know how to save money.  Grin

Hahaha save some for me to nOUELLE HAHA... Goodluck on your savings
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
June 09, 2016, 12:38:16 AM

You can do this best way to save your money invest it on real estate,i believe the price of the property would be higher from time to time just find great real estate and predict that area would be grow many years latter and  i dont recomended to invest or save your money on banks it mean you are gonna loosing your money.

Real estate property reeally will turn you to a success but to start you really must have big big capital to support all your needs. That is my dream business.

And no any supporta that if you save in bank you will loose money? What kind of bank is that rubbish?
Activity: 126
June 09, 2016, 12:21:57 AM
What kind.of saving do you want?  Saving for future or saving for.the halving?
If youre saving for youre future then put it on the bank..but saving just for preparing in halving then just hold your btc.
Pages:
Jump to: