Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 64. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2016, 08:51:46 AM
Well man I think saving money is not that easy. If you want to save money, you should lessen your usage of water and electricity and maybe consider opening a savings account in a bank if your savings was big money so that it will have an interest but invest only in the bank you trust. You should also avoid buying things that are not really needed.

Nah not really just dont spend it on stupid stuff like big gambling. just keep it safe in a bank account or a cold wallet, you can make some good money by just saving money that you make from faucets and such just dont waste too much time on it.

You can make good money by just chilling bro dont sweat it, if you lose a bit of money just work hard to make it back but dont spend it.

If you are earning money then you need to spend it, just make sure that you don't spend on unwanted things, that will never help you to save money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 23, 2016, 06:53:15 AM
Well man I think saving money is not that easy. If you want to save money, you should lessen your usage of water and electricity and maybe consider opening a savings account in a bank if your savings was big money so that it will have an interest but invest only in the bank you trust. You should also avoid buying things that are not really needed.

Nah not really just dont spend it on stupid stuff like big gambling. just keep it safe in a bank account or a cold wallet, you can make some good money by just saving money that you make from faucets and such just dont waste too much time on it.

You can make good money by just chilling bro dont sweat it, if you lose a bit of money just work hard to make it back but dont spend it.
Activity: 560
June 23, 2016, 06:05:01 AM
Saving money is not that easy. If you want to save money, you should lessen your usage of water and electricity and maybe consider opening a savings account in a bank if your savings was big money so that it will have an interest but invest only in the bank you trust. You should also avoid buying things that are not really needed.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
June 23, 2016, 04:24:32 AM
Pay your self. The easiest way to save money rather than spending it is to make sure that you never get a chance to spend the money in the first place avoid accumulating new debt set reasonable saving goals and keep a budget

nice idea.
i set my goal is 100btc in 20years, but the harder way is how to save it, i can earn bitcoin arround 1btc permonth from trading, mining etc. i save arround 0.1btc/week but it's very hard to keep my bitcoin at my wallet.
i do redem my paper wallet each month, can you give me some idea how to save my money and i can't touch it until reach 100btc ?

Your earning is good but actually all ideas here are already here in this thread.

The difficult part in your part is just how to execute it properly. Saving the money is really easy to say and to plan but hard to execute well.
Activity: 952
June 23, 2016, 12:30:24 AM
Pay your self. The easiest way to save money rather than spending it is to make sure that you never get a chance to spend the money in the first place avoid accumulating new debt set reasonable saving goals and keep a budget

nice idea.
i set my goal is 100btc in 20years, but the harder way is how to save it, i can earn bitcoin arround 1btc permonth from trading, mining etc. i save arround 0.1btc/week but it's very hard to keep my bitcoin at my wallet.
i do redem my paper wallet each month, can you give me some idea how to save my money and i can't touch it until reach 100btc ?
Actually you are earning already and 1BTC per month is already a good amount of money, what is lacking to you is only your ability to save and I know we have a lot of expenses in life that we need to attain but with proper discipline you can achieve your goals. You need to device  a plan and follow it diligently.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
June 22, 2016, 11:43:28 PM

nice idea.
Activity: 714
June 22, 2016, 11:30:24 PM
That is correct. For each time you receive your salary, set aside a portion right away. You can also talk to your bank about auto-debiting from your account a certain amount, which could then go directly to investment or on your regular savings. That is a good way to discipline yourself to forming the habit of saving.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 22, 2016, 10:49:34 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bravity is beautiful.
June 22, 2016, 10:34:13 PM
If you want to safe money you simply need to make a plan to do this, I think that is the only way to really save up money on a very good way.
Activity: 490
June 22, 2016, 06:09:45 PM
You are right, saving is good habit, specially it is necessary for the salaried persons, because when we become old and than we will be jobless, in that time saving is really help us in every way, if we save regularly every month, than definitely it help us in our emergencies.   
yeah of course saving is important not just for a day in the old days. store also is in need when you are in urgent circumstances you could use the money saved so how important it saves money. you should be able to manage the money in the plan. You can also include some investment plans into it
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 22, 2016, 10:43:37 AM
Stop spending money on your girlfriend and you will surely save a good amount of money for future, I hope you got my point, stop spending on useless things, and girlfriend is one of them.
yeah I think it's also the biggest problems for teens who have a girlfriend. let alone the needs and wishes of the woman there are a lot of things? I'm sure she'll cry for ask you for to buy something for her? it happened to me? how I handle this. I would not be disconnected because I love her ?

If your girl friends are very demanding and always want is material things i think you should leave her, you can not save money in your future if you will stay with her. Saving money is always your net income less expenses equals savings thats is mandatory.
That's very inconvenient to do so, you should talk to her first and explain things and make her realize why she shouldn't do that. Once he feel guilt on herself and accept the fact that you're right then I think it is way better than breaking her up. But if she didn't listen and still act like an asshole, then so be it and make the final decision which is to break her up.
Activity: 952
June 22, 2016, 09:45:37 AM
Stop spending money on your girlfriend and you will surely save a good amount of money for future, I hope you got my point, stop spending on useless things, and girlfriend is one of them.
yeah I think it's also the biggest problems for teens who have a girlfriend. let alone the needs and wishes of the woman there are a lot of things? I'm sure she'll cry for ask you for to buy something for her? it happened to me? how I handle this. I would not be disconnected because I love her ?

If your girl friends are very demanding and always want is material things i think you should leave her, you can not save money in your future if you will stay with her. Saving money is always your net income less expenses equals savings thats is mandatory.
Sometimes love makes us fool and because of it we cannot follow our saving plan because we want to impress a girl. It take a lot of discipline to save money and with that discipline comes with great sacrifice just to follow your goal.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 22, 2016, 02:15:45 AM

Activity: 658
June 21, 2016, 07:28:38 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2016, 12:22:20 PM
Yeah guys don't put all your eggs in one basket. I am trying to diversify my investments as much as possible and I don't put everything I own in just one place.
I am investing in Bitcoin currently because it has the highest chance to get a good ROI but I am also investing in gold and some stocks on the side for additional profit.

Saving and investing is different thing, if you want to save money then you should save it in bank and you should also have self control when it comes to spending, do not spend on unwanted things.
Activity: 350
June 21, 2016, 12:16:33 PM
Yeah guys don't put all your eggs in one basket. I am trying to diversify my investments as much as possible and I don't put everything I own in just one place.
I am investing in Bitcoin currently because it has the highest chance to get a good ROI but I am also investing in gold and some stocks on the side for additional profit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
June 21, 2016, 11:02:31 AM
Taking into consideration your monthly expenses and earnings, create a savings category within your budget and try to make it at least 10-15 percent of your net income. If your expenses won't let you save that much, it might be time to cut back.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 21, 2016, 10:04:22 AM
yeah I agree with that. I have a girlfriend and I'm very wasteful to continue to spend food clothes and so forth. I forgot how to save is ?

Depends on what kind of girlfriend. If your girlfriend really destructs your saving purposes then talk to her first. Since she love you (I think lol), she will understand the situation is. After putting her on trials and still haven't changed then you might know now what to do.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 21, 2016, 08:35:02 AM
yeah I agree with that. I have a girlfriend and I'm very wasteful to continue to spend food clothes and so forth. I forgot how to save is ?

Get rid of her, lol. A decent hooker once in a while will cost you less in the long run. And yes, I know about STDs and all that shit, but the fact that you have a girlfriend doesn't mean that you can't get an STD from her...

I've been there
Activity: 476
June 21, 2016, 08:18:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: