Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 68. (Read 345783 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
June 09, 2016, 12:15:11 AM
Thanks for this post. Now I know how to save money.  Grin

You can do this best way to save your money invest it on real estate,i believe the price of the property would be higher from time to time just find great real estate and predict that area would be grow many years latter and  i dont recomended to invest or save your money on banks it mean you are gonna loosing your money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
June 09, 2016, 12:10:50 AM
Good post.. Simplification when you combine the first and the second way...

This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
To God Be The Glory!
June 09, 2016, 12:04:58 AM
good advice

thank you

i will save money and make money

Yes you can save money but you cannot make money only the government can Grin Grin
OR
you can build a mining rig and start earning thats best term of making money. Mine some alt coins. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
June 08, 2016, 11:48:14 PM
A classic way to start realizing the amount of useless shit one buys that could translate in money saved, is making a list of expenses. That's how I realized I was buying way too many videogames.

This is actually effective if you want to save money. Keeping a record or a log file of your expenses will make you realize that you're overeating and overspending. Even the littlest thing that you bought, you have to keep a record of it. And also keeping a record of what you've bought in the last few days will make you realize that you're starting to lose a lot of money.

This training will make you fully aware of every penny that you spend. Thus, making yourself feel guilty if you buy something that you basically don't need.
Activity: 952
June 08, 2016, 11:32:24 PM
One of the best techniques to save money is making trying to invest it a chore: Put it on bitcoin in cold storage and hide it really well under a good password. When you think about using it you'll be too lazy do to the whole process. It's like not having too much money on your pocket wallet.
The only way I save money is that a take a percentage of every earning that I get and put some on the side. That is how I save money and I keep doing this.

That is a traditional way. Mine is better. You make your income bigger so that youbhave more excess. The excess money you put somewhere as your savings. You do not have to be thrifty to save, just make your income bigger and savings will come naturally.

Well saving will really be effective if we really have a decent income, returns and sure earnings in a fixed period of time.

In this way giving portion for your savings need will likely don't be in a hard way.
Saving isn't something for low income workers. You will be in a tough spot, but if you can strive to make do and get a better job, then you can start saving
Actually, even low income earners can save. It is just a matter of really wanting to do something. As they say, if there's a will, there's a way. Buy only things that your budget can afford. Live a life that is below your means so you will have some extra that can be kept for savings.
Actually that is the point, when you are still earning low you need to save as that would give you a chance to become rich. With your savings you can make it as a capital to invest a business where you are good at, nobody got rich of being an employee so we need to get out there and make our own business, the bigger the risk the more the profit.
Activity: 714
June 08, 2016, 09:53:44 PM
One of the best techniques to save money is making trying to invest it a chore: Put it on bitcoin in cold storage and hide it really well under a good password. When you think about using it you'll be too lazy do to the whole process. It's like not having too much money on your pocket wallet.
The only way I save money is that a take a percentage of every earning that I get and put some on the side. That is how I save money and I keep doing this.

That is a traditional way. Mine is better. You make your income bigger so that youbhave more excess. The excess money you put somewhere as your savings. You do not have to be thrifty to save, just make your income bigger and savings will come naturally.

Well saving will really be effective if we really have a decent income, returns and sure earnings in a fixed period of time.

In this way giving portion for your savings need will likely don't be in a hard way.
Saving isn't something for low income workers. You will be in a tough spot, but if you can strive to make do and get a better job, then you can start saving
Actually, even low income earners can save. It is just a matter of really wanting to do something. As they say, if there's a will, there's a way. Buy only things that your budget can afford. Live a life that is below your means so you will have some extra that can be kept for savings.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
June 08, 2016, 09:43:59 PM
you want to save money, my advice , keep your bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet, never get bitcoin to use in gambling,hyip, everytime you get bitcoin from signature campaign, faucet, or any other ways, send it to your bitcoin wallet, that way in the future you will see your accumulated bitcoin and you will be surprise .
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
June 08, 2016, 09:43:46 PM
Plnt trees, buy lands, invest in something that will give small but sure gain. Don't need to take it high in the skyscraper. I am an optimist so I like to gamble big, but saving sensible or investing sensible is the right way to go.
To do all of these you first need to make some money... it all starts with having a job or some sort of monthly income where you can save a % of it monthly. If you are only paying bills you are another poor soul trapped in the system with no hope.

I am in line with your idea.Saving money is possible only if you have money and that is you must have source of funds just like you mention jobs or any income possibility.

But, savings must be considered as an expenses haha, so after having a work or a job find another source or a sideline job for savings purposes,.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 08, 2016, 09:36:43 PM
Thanks for this post. Now I know how to save money.  Grin
Activity: 490
June 08, 2016, 08:35:33 PM
A classic way to start realizing the amount of useless shit one buys that could translate in money saved, is making a list of expenses. That's how I realized I was buying way too many videogames.
I also make a note for my transactions every month and I also look at my credit card bill. I turned out to be very wasteful in online shopping. This record is very useful for you. so you can fix it so you do not extravagant in the area
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
June 08, 2016, 07:37:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
June 08, 2016, 01:49:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
June 08, 2016, 01:20:02 PM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 08, 2016, 12:10:28 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 08, 2016, 11:16:15 AM
Activity: 952
June 07, 2016, 10:40:35 PM
My tip on saving money:
  • You must have a GOAL
  • Spend your money on things you need not the wants
  • See yourself after 5 years if your doing the 1 and 2 list
  • if you feel spending your money on things that are not in need but only wants Go back to list 3
  • If you cant do the 1 2 3 4 list, marry a rich old man/lady in our neighborhood and wait until his/her death and the wealth is all yours!! Mwahahahaha(evil laugh)

Thats my tip. Currently for me im doing the 1 2 3 list, im hoping i wont reach to the 5 list hehe
yeah usually a lot of people do not have goals they want to achieve it ? so they do not have a clear path to the money they have. so they think that the money saved is money idle ? so they apply wasteful against its money :/

yeah and with that they cannot manage their money well, and when the time of expenditures come they have nothing for them,

I ike the first suggestion and I think it is the only thing which can save our money.

Agree with number 1. You really need to have goals. Because if you have a path to follow, then you are less likely go to the wrong direction and instead of saving money, you'll lose. I have a suggestion that if you are gambling, try to stop it. 'Cause gambling will not bring you money (although sometimes did) but it will make your money gone in just a snap. Third one is try to find an income source, even if it is small, in time you'll earn high. And lastly, just stay at your home. Hahaha Cheesy No REALLY ! Cause when you are outside or in a mall or something. It has a chance that you'll spend your money buying stuffs that you don't really need. Hope That helps Smiley
We must have a goal in everything we do, whether to save, invest, or even gambling. In gambling let's say for example, you are gambling for many years and you are on the winning track but because you do not have a goal you don't know when to stop so in the long run you will still lose. Our goal will tell us not to be greedy in things especially when in making money.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
June 07, 2016, 04:28:47 PM
If i have bigger btc i going fast to sell it, but if lower btc i just sent to my bank account Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 07, 2016, 04:25:57 PM
My tip on saving money:
  • You must have a GOAL
  • if you feel spending your money on things that are not in need but only wants Go back to list 3
  • If you cant do the 1 2 3 4 list, marry a rich old man/lady in our neighborhood and wait until his/her death and the wealth is all yours!! Mwahahahaha(evil laugh)

Thats my tip. Currently for me im doing the 1 2 3 list, im hoping i wont reach to the 5 list hehe
yeah usually a lot of people do not have goals they want to achieve it ? so they do not have a clear path to the money they have. so they think that the money saved is money idle ? so they apply wasteful against its money :/

yeah and with that they cannot manage their money well, and when the time of expenditures come they have nothing for them,

I ike the first suggestion and I think it is the only thing which can save our money.

Agree with number 1. You really need to have goals. Because if you have a path to follow, then you are less likely go to the wrong direction and instead of saving money, you'll lose. I have a suggestion that if you are gambling, try to stop it. 'Cause gambling will not bring you money (although sometimes did) but it will make your money gone in just a snap. Third one is try to find an income source, even if it is small, in time you'll earn high. And lastly, just stay at your home. Hahaha Cheesy No REALLY ! Cause when you are outside or in a mall or something. It has a chance that you'll spend your money buying stuffs that you don't really need. Hope That helps Smiley
Activity: 575
June 07, 2016, 04:17:51 PM
My tip on saving money:
  • You must have a GOAL

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
June 07, 2016, 03:10:12 PM
My tip on saving money:
  • You must have a GOAL

certainly the most difficult to do is number 2 because everyone has thing they want. and it would be difficult not to buy it. I'm sure if you have the money you will buy items that you want? I think that's not a problem to buy the goods you want. but with a note that you bought is not excessive

The problem with #2 is that the control of this only goes to a certain point.

You cant be super frugal esp when society is built on consumerism making you feel like a social outcast. At one point you`ll eventually go with the trend.

Its better to focus on what can create you sales or the plan to build a plateform that does this for you.
Pages:
Jump to: