Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 90. (Read 345783 times)

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
April 07, 2016, 02:01:37 PM
you can save money every month with Keep track of your spending maybe for help you can use credit card for checking what you've purchased.

If you have a habit of purchasing with credit card then it will increase your expenses, as you know that you don't have to pay at a moment that will make you to purchase unwanted things too.
xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
April 07, 2016, 01:56:48 PM
you can save money every month with Keep track of your spending maybe for help you can use credit card for checking what you've purchased.
Activity: 252
April 07, 2016, 01:36:40 PM
If you want to save money just hide it from your woman.  Grin
And if she find it you better play dead, don't argue with her, you won't win no matter what you say or do.

Or you can just say "No".

And not have join accounts, and just say isnt it fair we spend what we earn debate lol.

Disclaimer: possible fights may occur if shes a real gold digger.. lol.
Activity: 266
April 07, 2016, 12:27:37 PM
I find the more money i end up saving the easier it is to save more money. Whenever im skint it seems to take forever just to get a few $$ together but for whatever reason once i have a nice bit put aside it just seems to be so much easier.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 07, 2016, 11:35:19 AM
If you want to save money just hide it from your woman.  Grin
And if she find it you better play dead, don't argue with her, you won't win no matter what you say or do.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
April 07, 2016, 11:29:20 AM
Buy bitcoin and hold them in your wallet, so you will do both saving and investment at the same time with one action, by buying bitcoin you will get a currency which even by saving in your wallet can make you earn some money.

It's a good idea though. Buying bitcoins and hold them until halving is come. Yeah you right, it's also save and invest on bitcoin. And remember don't invest all your money into it, spare some for saving in real life.

For investment that is really a good idea but for saving the money no it's not. Make it just part of your source of income. Better to have a stable income like I said in my previous rather than focusing on investing on bitcoin alone.

Bitcoin is always good as an extra, do not over expect from it, try to earn it and save  it at a moment and sell when the price goes higher rather then just holding it for the long term.

Yes an extra, an option, another source of income. And yes I don't believe in long term holding as it will just take you some nice profits when the price fluctuates.

Back to topic in saving, learn also to manage some funds of yours that will use only in investments.

Investing money in bitcoin is also seems to be good at a moment, as price is good to invest and we can expect better return on our investments in future.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 07, 2016, 11:13:47 AM
Buy bitcoin and hold them in your wallet, so you will do both saving and investment at the same time with one action, by buying bitcoin you will get a currency which even by saving in your wallet can make you earn some money.

It's a good idea though. Buying bitcoins and hold them until halving is come. Yeah you right, it's also save and invest on bitcoin. And remember don't invest all your money into it, spare some for saving in real life.

For investment that is really a good idea but for saving the money no it's not. Make it just part of your source of income. Better to have a stable income like I said in my previous rather than focusing on investing on bitcoin alone.

Bitcoin is always good as an extra, do not over expect from it, try to earn it and save  it at a moment and sell when the price goes higher rather then just holding it for the long term.

Yes an extra, an option, another source of income. And yes I don't believe in long term holding as it will just take you some nice profits when the price fluctuates.

Back to topic in saving, learn also to manage some funds of yours that will use only in investments.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
April 07, 2016, 10:59:38 AM

legendary
April 07, 2016, 10:55:03 AM

Activity: 420
April 07, 2016, 10:26:20 AM

legendary
April 07, 2016, 10:13:55 AM

We are not talking about investment here. Only a sure saving. Sure saving meaning no risk at all like stable source of income. Bitcoin investment can't consider as stable source of income since we are playing with the risk here to gain profits.
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
April 07, 2016, 07:20:17 AM
legendary
April 06, 2016, 07:54:31 AM
No need to think about saving money. Think about earning more!)

That is linked to each other. If you will able to think some other earnings opportunities then that is really good to you as you will able now to put some more funds in your savings. And I see no sense if you will just think about earnings more and don't save some part of it. What is the purpose of doing such multiple source of income?

Yeah, think about saving and earning more. It is like, the more you earn, the more you save. This saving is not just for anything, it is for your future. When you have sudden expenses or you cannot work anymore, use the money you saved. It is important.
yeah it would be nice if you have a large income. and plan a great save. certainly in a short time if you have a good store strategy. you're going to get rich quick.
saving strategy would include a note on how much money can you spend on shopping, and etc

Yes being a high earner is really an advantage and really help you manage some of the money that will go saving and spending.

That's why part of my salary are really for my general needs in my life. I have bitcoin funds too in some exchange that only used in trading.
Activity: 1190
April 06, 2016, 07:51:52 AM

That is linked to each other. If you will able to think some other earnings opportunities then that is really good to you as you will able now to put some more funds in your savings. And I see no sense if you will just think about earnings more and don't save some part of it. What is the purpose of doing such multiple source of income?

Yeah, think about saving and earning more. It is like, the more you earn, the more you save. This saving is not just for anything, it is for your future. When you have sudden expenses or you cannot work anymore, use the money you saved. It is important.
yeah it would be nice if you have a large income. and plan a great save. certainly in a short time if you have a good store strategy. you're going to get rich quick.
saving strategy would include a note on how much money can you spend on shopping, and etc
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 06, 2016, 07:35:42 AM

And not everyone has multiple source of income so for those people who has like that are really lucky as they have some multiple options to put some of their earnings for their future savings.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 06, 2016, 07:01:37 AM

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 06, 2016, 06:05:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 1372
April 06, 2016, 04:34:50 AM

LOL. You can't predict when the unexpected expenses come, so you just need is to get ready for that expenses, and if you are worrying about your savings, don't worry because you are saving for that reasons and not all of your savings are going to spend with only that case.
LOL I would say that you would waste time and effort dude. while working to earn money but you do not do a good storage by saving money is very important by having a plan to save money is good you're more likely to be rich because you have a good calculation not to waste money
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
April 06, 2016, 03:03:21 AM

You are not always young and you are not always fit to work. One day you'll grow old and no more income. You also have to think of the future that is why you need to save money for it. At least, if you reached that stage that you cannot work anymore to earn, you'll have something to pull from your savings account. That could save you a lot of trouble in the future.
Activity: 532
April 05, 2016, 07:49:19 PM
Set a fixed amount or percentage to save every payday. Put that amount somewhere you cannot easily withdraw or get to spend. Then live within the amount of money you have left. That will force you to earn more or be frugal enough to survive and save money.

I believe it is a good option to save. Other is to have the financial management in the hands of mother or wife. You would find them saving more than you expect.
agree with you dude Grin men task are just earn money and continue to work. for financial management is in your wife. women have a great option for financial management. nature stingy woman can make to not be wasteful Cheesy
leave this problem on your wife dude. its clear
Pages:
Jump to: