Pages:
Author

Topic: how to save money? - page 16. (Read 2615 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 27, 2018, 11:36:49 PM
My wife is the one who budget our money, but i know that she have percentage for our savings, expenses and donation and every time ill check our savings its continuous growing and i am thankful that my wife handle our money well.
Savings first before anything else, also avoid unwanted things and focus on the needs of your family or your self
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 11:26:11 PM
here are the simple steps to save money:
1. You must record all your expenses
2. Make a budget for all expenses
3. Start planning on saving money
4. Choose something to save for your money
5. Decide on your priorities before spending
5. Make saving as a habit
6. Watch your savings grow.

any suggestion on how you save your money?
To save money usually I always keep record of what I need and count about the usual budget that I spend on my needs for 1 month, this is very difficult considering that human desire is not limited so I often sign important reminders if my expenses exceed normal limits, essentially the same like your suggestion.
good idea, you should plan your expenses properly.
and always set aside money to be saved in a bank or used as capital for entrepreneurship.
In addition to investing in the future, you can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 27, 2018, 11:08:06 PM
Formulate a budget plan, respect your earnings, and don't be too impulsive. Learn to prioritize things, and follow them religiously. Be honest with your established plan, and aim for short term saving goal. Don't just save for money but for the future. Make savings a habit and make it a passion. However, reward yourself, don't hamper to treat yourself but at the same time take it as an opportunity to save. Put same amount to your savings as to what you have spent.
Yeah maybe you have to make a budget plan where it contains how much money you have to spend for your needs and have fun, you can start by formulating what is a priority such as eating, bills and others, after that you can formulate how much money you can use for fun and etc
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 10:37:39 PM

To save money usually I always keep record of what I need and count about the usual budget that I spend on my needs for 1 month, this is very difficult considering that human desire is not limited so I often sign important reminders if my expenses exceed normal limits, essentially the same like your suggestion.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 10:17:45 PM
Formulate a budget plan, respect your earnings, and don't be too impulsive. Learn to prioritize things, and follow them religiously. Be honest with your established plan, and aim for short term saving goal. Don't just save for money but for the future. Make savings a habit and make it a passion. However, reward yourself, don't hamper to treat yourself but at the same time take it as an opportunity to save. Put same amount to your savings as to what you have spent.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 27, 2018, 07:20:58 PM
There are certain thinga to be sacrifice when you want to save money... Buy only necessary thinga that are needed... Make your own food dont fancy things in restaurant cause they cost so much.. Save 60 percent of your salary if u could invest in some formnof insurance and lastly dont gamble.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 27, 2018, 07:49:27 PM
I think about spending and saving money you should think first if you will buy a things make sure that thing was necessary avoid buying any unnecessary and too expensive things
Yes.It's all about setting your priorities and discard all unnecessary things that are not really needed.Saving is really hard to do especially if your income is just enough but if you think what would be your future will be without any savings then i guess you should still save even a very small amount for your future purposes.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
August 27, 2018, 07:24:00 PM
I have my own philosophy when it comes to saving money. For sure, when you spend too much, you cannot save. You should not buy expensive stuff and waste your time in expensive places. It also very important to avoid gambling or traveling just for fun. Additionally, I also think that the best way to save money is to invest it. Money cannot stay in our pocket or in a bank. It must be invested. The more you invest, the more you can have profits. When you have a lot of profits, why to save?
this is an example to use money wisely, with investing your money or asset your money didn't that silent, but growing and develop into more
Exactly, our money should not be sleeping in the banks. Yes, the first thing that you can do is to save money but don't let your money stay on that forever, while you are saving money try to study the market or how to invest and later on you will find out that investing is a must for you to grow your money.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 04:21:48 PM
I think about spending and saving money you should think first if you will buy a things make sure that thing was necessary avoid buying any unnecessary and too expensive things
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
August 27, 2018, 03:24:42 PM
Want to save? Better to make a lot of money. You will not have to think how to save on one or another.
Contribute to the crypt and earn your first thousand, millions of dollars
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 02:22:33 PM
The very word "economy" does not mean at all that we will live poorly and scantily, only to collect the necessary amount for a more necessary thing. Unnecessary purchases - completely kill any budget regardless of its size, money is constantly in short supply, we are used to borrow and to take credits. It seems to me, no matter what rules of economy we will use, the main thing is to do it wisely and do not stop!
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 01:48:30 PM

Good recommendation. But maybe it's easier to change something in your life to earn more? Thus, you will find the best income for everyday life, without savings!
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
August 27, 2018, 01:27:19 PM
To save money, it's enough to have a rational approach to spending, or, more precisely, to ask yourself: what is it for? is there an urgent need for this? can you live without it? It's simple.)

One has to spend wisely so that automatically what is left becomes your saving. Do not overspend or buy stuff which is not required, if you live a simple life than you have enough money to cater till your retirement life. Also if you have more than donate to needy.

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 12:50:41 PM
They have ways to save money from the crypto one of this is manage all the wants that you buy weekly or daily. Take down notes all the money that you have and also money that you use to buy things. Start planning smartly for the budgeting. And for optional, try to invest you money to make your money earn more.
In addition, it can earn easily in the world of crypto but it depends upon in the situation that may encounter every time. We all know, bitcoin is unpredictable because it can not predict or identify when the value or price will increase or will become decrease.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
August 27, 2018, 12:39:43 PM
Yeah, that is a good strategy but I just follow the simple and straight forward one. Always keep in mind that x% of your all earnings is going into the savings accounts no matter what happens every other month. That is and the only strategy you guys should house into your mind!! This money is always going to be there for you if there any emergency so you dont need to be worried about anything at all. You just keep control of all the things and the money can just flood into your account just like that. Believe me after a year or so you get yourself surprised that you have saved so much money.
Activity: 37
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 11:22:47 AM
The simple steps to save money is starting to try to put away 10-15 percent of your income as savings. If your expenses are so high that you can’t save that much, it might be time to cut back. To do so, identify non-essentials that you can spend less on, such as entertainment and be dining out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
There are quite a few ways, in my opinion, you should divide the percentage according to your income level, and let the money is what savings and which money is spent. It will be clearer for you
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 27, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

Start planning on saving money ? But the 6 steps that you enumerate is a plan itself. We know that it is not that easy to save money because we people do not stop wanting and needing something.
To save money, I first minus some amount (which will be my savings) to my salary after I got my salary. In that case I already have savings so I can spend all the remaining money I've got. I know how much money I will budget. It will become my habit also. Then I will watch my savings grow
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
August 27, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

Well, I think every step is useless if you to yourself doesnt doscover where you are weak, and probably that is in your self-discipline, it it the most important thing when it comes to reaching a goal your attitude towards what you would like to achieve , but one of the most effective thing to practice is that think about what may the possible consequences that you might be involved if you dont stick with the goal that you do.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 27, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

This are simple but workable fundamentals on saving money,but i guess lets add here about investing in cryptocurrency specially bitcoin is one idea of saving money together with gaining in future,what you think?cause no matter how you save your money it will remain the value,not like if you invested here in volatile profiteering for sure in a matter of years your money will be double,triple or maybe times 30 or more
Pages:
Jump to: