Pages:
Author

Topic: how to save money? - page 18. (Read 2615 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
August 25, 2018, 07:53:53 PM
here are the simple steps to save money:
1. You must record all your expenses
2. Make a budget for all expenses
3. Start planning on saving money
4. Choose something to save for your money
5. Decide on your priorities before spending
5. Make saving as a habit
6. Watch your savings grow.

any suggestion on how you save your money?

For me it is simple....just use your money in a good and nice way. Avoid of being materialistic,avoid buying things that you do not need. Also make savings for your future and in case of emergency.
Yes.Even if our monthly income is not really big,we should still have to save even just a little fraction of it.It can be use for our retirement soon because we can no longer work during that time because of our old age.Start saving now by living in a simple way,just buy those basic needs and ignore those fancy ones.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 25, 2018, 07:30:51 PM

For me it is simple....just use your money in a good and nice way. Avoid of being materialistic,avoid buying things that you do not need. Also make savings for your future and in case of emergency.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
August 25, 2018, 07:24:39 PM

My suggestion is to make an effort to earn more so you could save some of it. Otherwise it has no point. Maybe some steps could be added to this list, maybe not but in my case it wouldn't change a lot, my incomes are just not big enough so i could save some part of it.
It would still be great to start saving even a small amount because once it will be added,it will still be a big amount as a whole.If you really want to save,you can also have a budget plan so you will know where your expenses go.And just buy things that are only necessary to you and your family.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
August 25, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

My suggestion is to make an effort to earn more so you could save some of it. Otherwise it has no point. Maybe some steps could be added to this list, maybe not but in my case it wouldn't change a lot, my incomes are just not big enough so i could save some part of it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
August 25, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

Probably one of the most important steps to save money is to distinguish between wants and needs I have seen many people confusing the two, most of the stuff that you buy is not stuff that you need but stuff that you want, by cutting expenses when it comes to your wants you will save a lot of money without suffering too much, not only that if you become really good at this you will begin to enjoy saving as much as you enjoyed saving.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 06:01:19 PM
Soon all money will turn out in to a dust. Take all your money and invest in to crypto. After some years you will be able to buy by your crypto wat ever you want...
Activity: 133
August 25, 2018, 06:00:08 PM
By recording all your finances that come out every day it will make you more economical because we store all our calculations every day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
August 25, 2018, 05:50:38 PM
Purchase base o your need not base on an emotional issue in order to satisfy people around you, also ensure you possess a good bargaining strategy before purchasing goods and service in order to save cash for yourself and the global watch at large.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
August 25, 2018, 04:18:40 PM
It is actually simple to save money.
Do not buy anything that is unnecessary.
I see that most of the time. Buying items just because of envy from the other guy and then not using it on the next day.

Examples are toys which could be used just for the day and never again after some time.
Foods also. We buy just because we want to cook something and then fimd out we dont want it anymore spoiling the food that have been bought.

Clothing. We want elegance and yet we just use it for one occasion.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 03:04:16 PM
Personally to save money I try just to earn more money. Smiley I don't like to record on paper or plan my expenses. I just know what should I buy or what to spend my money on and I just try to earn more money than enough. All that is superfluous goes to savings.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 01:29:06 PM
If you really want to save money, then you do not need to spend more than what ypu get everyday. Always plan before you make purchase of anything. Avoid impulse buying and stay alert to gain more.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
August 25, 2018, 01:23:56 PM
My story from being well of (comparatively speaking for my old self) started when bitcoin started to rise last year, I was working with a company and I was making decent money enough to actually live alright but I was also saving bitcoin, I made a lot of profits from the rise of bitcoin and had insane income for a whole year, however I spent every single cent of it to get something nice for myself or have fun or whatever silly thing I was doing, the only thing left from those times is my insanely good laptop. Than bitcoin dropped, I started to live alright once again, however this time I know I have to save some money aside and doing that, I just don't spend money on useless silly stuff that will be gone and just become a memory.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 25, 2018, 12:21:22 PM
The best and effective way to save our money is don't look into others lifesyle it is the reason that we want to use the things that they were using so it will disturb our life and makes insufficiency in money,if you learn to live your life with what you make you can save most of it.But these kind of people found only one in million so the greed causes all the problems just learn this and our life will be better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 11:58:43 AM

It will be hard if you do not have money to save. First of all, find a good paying job, you can't save if you do not have money in the first place. If you have your own family, you should know all the expenses and teach your children how to be thrifty. In these days, it is not enough for you to just work and pay bills, you should also find a way to increase your income for example is to start a small business.
Activity: 96
August 25, 2018, 11:58:16 AM
The main thing is to think with your head of all the expenses that you think are necessary.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 11:27:57 AM
Saving money is very important for we don't know for any emergencies that would come and saving for the future of the family. It's a way on how to discipline ourselves in spending our money wisely.
Yes you're right saving money is very important cause we don't know what happen tomorrow. We need to save money cause it we use it some emergencies cases and also for our future become financially stable. We need to used wise to spend the money cause we know its hard to work before you gain.
Activity: 184
August 25, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

By giving a budget in every need that you want to buy by using money and limiting every day, maybe that is enough so that you are not too wasteful using the money you have.
Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 11:15:25 AM
If you want to save money, you need to get accustomed with plans and deals to make your saving easier. Know what you want to achieve at the specified time and setting.
Activity: 108
August 25, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

I almost as I live these steps and try to save to achieve my goals.
Activity: 658
August 25, 2018, 10:45:11 AM
If you just want to save your money you would better to buy the government bonds and to hold them. The government bonds are very reliable assets which gives you a fixed income without any risks. You also can merge several various assets in your portfolio and due to such a strategy you can reduce your risks to protect your money much better. I thin the best approach in your case is diversification as an resultant strategy. Buy bonds and precious metals (gold and silver). I would not recommend to buy shares and crypto coins because both of them are very risky now for long term investing.
Pages:
Jump to: