Pages:
Author

Topic: how to save money? - page 21. (Read 2615 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 12:31:45 AM
Those steps are good but too general.
You should have a number of percents for each one of those.
For example, you want to buy a car in 12 months. And you want to save 10% of your income each month in order to do that. You will need to put that 10% away and adjust your expenses accordingly.
I think that way you will not only save better but achieve more.
Activity: 21
August 24, 2018, 12:14:38 AM
I have my own philosophy when it comes to saving money. For sure, when you spend too much, you cannot save. You should not buy expensive stuff and waste your time in expensive places. It also very important to avoid gambling or traveling just for fun. Additionally, I also think that the best way to save money is to invest it. Money cannot stay in our pocket or in a bank. It must be invested. The more you invest, the more you can have profits. When you have a lot of profits, why to save?
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
August 24, 2018, 12:13:37 AM
Good suggestions. I also think that you need to find more ways to earn money as well. Besides your full time job, you can find other ways to earn money, for example, do some stock investment or bitcoin/altcoin investment, do some side business. For saving money, it is good to have a plan and then act accordingly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 11:53:33 PM
Saving money is very important for we don't know for any emergencies that would come and saving for the future of the family. It's a way on how to discipline ourselves in spending our money wisely.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
August 24, 2018, 12:10:09 AM
here are the simple steps to save money:
1. You must record all your expenses
2. Make a budget for all expenses
3. Start planning on saving money
4. Choose something to save for your money
5. Decide on your priorities before spending
5. Make saving as a habit
6. Watch your savings grow.

any suggestion on how you save your money?

I often get advice and often also see the biographies of the richest people in the world and of course they only say is to save and invest because we do not know in the next few years we are still working or becoming unemployed, because putting it is an obligation may be the future can make business or make other investments rather than buying goods or something useless in the future, I like investing in Bitcoin because I believe its value will grow in the next few years, try not to hold cash because it will be interesting to shop .
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 23, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

These are all smart ways to save money ,you should have your own list of expenses and buy only important stuffs or things to avoid over spending.
Activity: 56
August 23, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

Pages:
Jump to: