Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money on a long-term period - page 4. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 07:18:12 AM
If you have a business that is already running better, invest in property because basically the value of property will increase every year, if you do not have a business that runs better to start your business and develop it so that your business will progress.
Investing on the money on what we have is a better choice. In order for us to earn money for a long term period is to invest but we have to choose the best. That is right, investing in property is one of a good choice to comsider as this will also cater to save money.
property and real eastate investment more secure from loss.or even no risk in this investment.year by year its price growth more 20 percent.and become more expensive when available land limited.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 07:04:39 AM
I can save my money if we have a good job. Saving money is important because it affects our lives in the future. It also needs to be strategic if it is not very difficult to save. I spend 10% of my salary to save and invest.
Activity: 31
November 09, 2018, 06:24:44 AM
For long term period, why don't you choose  cryptocurrency to invest. You can do some research about crypto world and invest in it. I think cryptocurrency has great potential to develop in the future. Good luck to you.
Activity: 23
November 09, 2018, 04:41:28 AM
Your idea is very interesting. The best way to save money is to invest in valuable things that won’t be depreciated in time. And during the long bearish crypto market, such investments and passive income may close the gaps in your funds. I think keeping fiats is the riskiest way because inflation can reach even USD. If the market remains the same till the end of the year, your idea can become popular. 
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
November 02, 2018, 05:28:19 AM
banks are the best place at the moment, at least fiat still tends to be stable and reliable for passif assets. But I prefer to divide it into assets and allocations are broken down again for passive assets like gold and active assets in crypto trading.

My assumption is that you should not feel comfortable with the same situation because fluctuations continue to grow, if you experience the worst possibility there is nothing more to be proud of because you only save without thinking about business aspects.

I don't trust banks for long term investments, yes it is safe however your money will be sleeping, it's better to build your own business and manage it well at least it is for long term

If we keep our money in the banks, our asset value decrease because inflation. Its safe keeping our money in banks but the value decreased and the interest is too low compare with other investment. Its true, rather than keeping our money in the banks, better building our own bussiness or we investing it on others investment instrument like property, gold or stocks or cryptocurrency
We have to realize that money is not easy to find, we must learn to value and respect our earnings. Avoid wasting your money and avoid impulsiveness. Set priorities and plan ahead of saving goals. Other ways of saving money on a long-term period is to invest and build own business, but don't be too quick to decide, it needs proper planning and preparation. It's also very important that we know what we are dealing with, make it a habit to think long-term, and value the essence of self-discipline.
There are different mindsets of saving. Some prefer to make long run and they are interested not to touch that reserve again for so long time. Some prefer for a long run investment too but they usually continue making changes in that investment card. They utilize it for different schemes. Hence things are there for you and it is your strategy that will define how you will behave to different scenarios.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
November 01, 2018, 04:01:50 PM
Like most things in life there is not really a mystery about how to save money in the short or long term, what people lack is the discipline to do it, they see all that money they have saved doing nothing for them and then they imagine all the stuff they could buy with it, and if you add that the current generations do not seem to have any patience then it is not really surprising why no one saves anymore.

Yes, only few of them really save their profit. most of them want to spend it buying all the things they want. For me, maybe thinking or more ways how to save it can help us.
Most people have very short term vision, they only look at the near future like what they are going to do in the next day or week, this is why when you are in school teachers are encouraged to ask their students how they see their lives in the next 5 or 10 years to make their students focus not only in the reality they see in front of them but in the future they want to forge for themselves.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 10:44:42 AM
If you have a business that is already running better, invest in property because basically the value of property will increase every year, if you do not have a business that runs better to start your business and develop it so that your business will progress.
Investing on the money on what we have is a better choice. In order for us to earn money for a long term period is to invest but we have to choose the best. That is right, investing in property is one of a good choice to comsider as this will also cater to save money.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 31, 2018, 10:16:40 AM
gold is still the best asset at this time with passive value growth. I allocate less than half of my savings for living needs, the rest I set for the purchase of increasingly scarce assets, including gold, land and housing. Because I am also still active as a trader, crypto active asset allocation is also quite large, I still have to balance between savings, active stock and assets as much as possible because everything is very potential in accordance with existing needs.

Gold is good but i think we should save money in bitcoin. Bitcoin has still got a lot of potential and i clearly see it will hit its all time high of 20K again. So if we hold it now, this will mean 3x profit in the near future.
Activity: 9
October 31, 2018, 06:22:07 AM
How to save money for a long period of time can only be an investment. However, investment must have the right plan and method.
Activity: 602
October 31, 2018, 05:29:17 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 04:28:27 AM
I think that if you want to save money you must first have a stable income. When the money you make is greater than the minimum spend, then you are beginning to think about saving it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 06:21:17 AM
If u want save your cash value - better to buy "things" - like cars, gold, houses, - things which will never loose its value and always people will need them   Embarrassed  Only things that have real value will have that value in the future
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 06:04:46 AM
that's a better idea. But in the meantime it is hard to assemble, you really need to earn at least just for the usual expenses. because there are so many expenses we can buy for ourselves and for the family, for me there is only one way to save money on bitcoin. especially now with no value the crypto needs to be just supposedly first and by holding a bitcoin coin we can accumulate huge amounts, that's how the way to save money by the time comes up the crypto value and We have huge savings in our wallet. for our future.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3128
October 28, 2018, 01:31:10 AM
If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.

I agree to you. If you really want to save money for a long period of time I suggest that open a bank account and store there the money you want to save. Then do not spend it on the thongs that do not really matter at all. Be wise in spending it all the time. And if ever you want to your save money to grow then maybe youcan try joining some investments.
Opening a bank account is a good way, but banks always have problems, we send too much money, it is also a scary thing, and so I usually split into two parts, one to send the bank and one to my wife. And I can guarantee women are a very good place to send money, even though I'm not profitable but safe and not allow withdrawal is extremely good, I can assert that I am forced to manage reasonable spending because my wife never gives me money back, if I do not use a reasonable salary, I may be hungry
Save your money in your wife has a risk too. What if your wife cheats on you (or divorce)? To save money in long term, i think gold is the best choice as it has less volatility and will be useful to keep your money value in case your country's currency keeps falling.
If you follow this link, you will see a graph of gold prices from 2000 to 2018. You will see that gold rose from a price of $ 300 in 2000 to $ 1,900 at the end of 2012. Then the price dropped to $ 1100 - $ 1,300 and now fluctuates in this range. Do you think this is low volatility? If you bought gold at the end of 2012, then you would have incurred significant losses
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
October 28, 2018, 01:03:14 AM
banks are the best place at the moment, at least fiat still tends to be stable and reliable for passif assets. But I prefer to divide it into assets and allocations are broken down again for passive assets like gold and active assets in crypto trading.

My assumption is that you should not feel comfortable with the same situation because fluctuations continue to grow, if you experience the worst possibility there is nothing more to be proud of because you only save without thinking about business aspects.

I don't trust banks for long term investments, yes it is safe however your money will be sleeping, it's better to build your own business and manage it well at least it is for long term

If we keep our money in the banks, our asset value decrease because inflation. Its safe keeping our money in banks but the value decreased and the interest is too low compare with other investment. Its true, rather than keeping our money in the banks, better building our own bussiness or we investing it on others investment instrument like property, gold or stocks or cryptocurrency
We have to realize that money is not easy to find, we must learn to value and respect our earnings. Avoid wasting your money and avoid impulsiveness. Set priorities and plan ahead of saving goals. Other ways of saving money on a long-term period is to invest and build own business, but don't be too quick to decide, it needs proper planning and preparation. It's also very important that we know what we are dealing with, make it a habit to think long-term, and value the essence of self-discipline.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
October 28, 2018, 12:59:07 AM
If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.

I agree to you. If you really want to save money for a long period of time I suggest that open a bank account and store there the money you want to save. Then do not spend it on the thongs that do not really matter at all. Be wise in spending it all the time. And if ever you want to your save money to grow then maybe youcan try joining some investments.
Opening a bank account is a good way, but banks always have problems, we send too much money, it is also a scary thing, and so I usually split into two parts, one to send the bank and one to my wife. And I can guarantee women are a very good place to send money, even though I'm not profitable but safe and not allow withdrawal is extremely good, I can assert that I am forced to manage reasonable spending because my wife never gives me money back, if I do not use a reasonable salary, I may be hungry
Save your money in your wife has a risk too. What if your wife cheats on you (or divorce)? To save money in long term, i think gold is the best choice as it has less volatility and will be useful to keep your money value in case your country's currency keeps falling.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 28, 2018, 12:15:32 AM

Activity: 448
October 27, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

Activity: 249
October 27, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 27, 2018, 05:02:29 PM
There are many ways to save your money over a long period of time. You can save and deposit at banks, buy long-term bonds. Or there is a way you can save money and make a profit. Buy a coin worth waiting for high prices.

It is better to diversify one's investment and savings. For investment one may choose in banks, stocks or in cryptocurrency. One just have to choose wisely where to invest one's money as each points for investment has pros and cons.
Pages:
Jump to: