Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money on a long-term period - page 8. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 21, 2018, 08:54:36 AM
All cannot be cryptocurrency. gold and property are also very good as an initial investment. indeed now we are getting more profit from cryptocurrency but of course we also have to be careful in investing too
i am agree with real estate investment , its more secure and  has less risk if we compared with another investment platform.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 04:37:46 AM
All cannot be cryptocurrency. gold and property are also very good as an initial investment. indeed now we are getting more profit from cryptocurrency but of course we also have to be careful in investing too
Activity: 545
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 21, 2018, 12:55:10 AM
save money and buy things only from need, use money wisely avoid superfluous spending, invest what you can lose, and good luck!
We can really save in crypto since we will feel guilt spending not especially when the price of our holdings is too far from its price before,we will sure find ways to earn in other stuff even we have savings.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
October 20, 2018, 10:44:33 PM
save money and buy things only from need, use money wisely avoid superfluous spending, invest what you can lose, and good luck!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 10:38:21 PM
actually to save money for a long period of time you can save it in the bank, but you will be charged an administration fee every month and of course that will keep your balance down, but if you want to make the money you save for a long period of time you can try to invest in gold, silver or in the stock market there you can try to benefit from the money you save, and if you want to try something more you can invest the money you have in crypto currencies, you can try to buy currency crypto, the price is still cheap, then wait a while then you will get a pretty good profit
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 20, 2018, 10:06:03 PM
gold is still the best asset at this time with passive value growth. I allocate less than half of my savings for living needs, the rest I set for the purchase of increasingly scarce assets, including gold, land and housing. Because I am also still active as a trader, crypto active asset allocation is also quite large, I still have to balance between savings, active stock and assets as much as possible because everything is very potential in accordance with existing needs.

Lucky for you, you are already able to do that. I am still having a hard time budgeting my income because of a mountain of expenses but I intend to just continue what I am doing because I am hopeful that my hard work will pay off in the future.

I believe that if you want to make progress with your financial condition then you should have multiple sources of income so that you have an alternative in case you will lose one of it or if it is not doing well. Investing in those investment vehicles that lets you earn passive income is the best way for it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
October 20, 2018, 08:18:59 PM
Saving money is very difficult for some people because it requires the sacrifice of giving away what you have for a future cause. It has become more profitable to save with an investment as they yield interest yet very difficult to locate and choose the right portfolio. One of the best crypto investment is to invest in any of the large cap coins especially the first 10 coins on the market because they have already gained much roots.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 20, 2018, 08:09:08 PM
Saving money on a long-term period needs a very strong mind to dominate your emotions whenever you see a price drop or price hike. Once you got distracted by these movements, you will eventually lose your focus and you will sell your crypto either at a losing price or just a normal price.
Activity: 476
October 20, 2018, 06:48:00 PM
to be able to save money in the long run at this time you do not have to bother anymore because there is a cryptocurrency you can save it there and can generate profits when the cryptocurrency price rises.
Activity: 438
October 20, 2018, 06:41:52 PM
Not all people can save money it was very hard to save money specially if your money is enough for your daily lives I mean the salary you have is enough on it, how to save the money if you are came from not a wealthy family? Some of them even if they do part time job in the end they can't save a single penny, they always say that if you want to do something you can do it, you must save just like a little money to buy bitcoin and hold it for a long term what if someday you will became a millionaire because of that saving a little.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 20, 2018, 06:01:23 PM
gold is still the best asset at this time with passive value growth. I allocate less than half of my savings for living needs, the rest I set for the purchase of increasingly scarce assets, including gold, land and housing. Because I am also still active as a trader, crypto active asset allocation is also quite large, I still have to balance between savings, active stock and assets as much as possible because everything is very potential in accordance with existing needs.
Gold is a very safe choice when it comes to investing the problem is that the price of gold can be undervalued for decades and you could see no benefits out of it and you could get desperate and eventually sell your gold for a very bad price, and since people are unable to hold their bitcoin for months I have problems imagining that many people can hold gold for decades.
Activity: 2002
October 19, 2018, 01:18:15 PM
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 12:57:48 PM
I think to save money in the long run and also to get a profit is by investing, but in investing has a risk and with that you have to choose a solid investment. And another option, if you feel afraid of the risk, you can keep it in the bank.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 12:32:44 PM
Only with impeccable and constant adherence to your trading strategy can you stay in profit for a long time.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 19, 2018, 12:28:27 PM
If you want to save money on a long-term period then have to do an investment in bitcoin. You can do both the things in one investment, means you can do savings as well as you can make a profit from it.
Investing is not the same as saving, do not confuse the two, saving is done in a currency that is more stable and that does not change its value very rapidly like fiat, investment is done in order to multiply the money that you currently have, bitcoin is a very good example of an investment, however you cannot really invest until you save which is why many people around the world do not have any investments since they do not save.
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 19, 2018, 09:44:52 AM
personally i am prefer to invest my money on real eatate or property.although its need much money enough, but its return could reach 20% in a year with less risk.i think no investment platform did like property.
real investment, like land is needed to be a counterweight before we invest in crypto. in the psychological sense. real property investment and definitely profit, so we will be more calm to hold in the long term in investing in crypto
by buying land as our investment portofolio, our emotion mental and psychology would not disturbed.its really give us comfortable.
Activity: 686
October 19, 2018, 09:08:23 AM
when you make a long-term investment you must prepare your patience and also your mentality because imagine if your case goes in and invests when the price of bitcoin is $20k and currently the price of bitcoin is $6k, I am sure you will feel very depressed because you have lost so far when you invest you have to wait for the right moment when prices start falling, don't invest when prices are high.
Yes, it's one of the things that really needs attention. Patience will determine whether we can deal with all the conditions and situations that exist. Basically a long-term investment must definitely go through various difficult things. Now this is the reason why patience and emotional control can determine different outcomes. When we are more patient, we can think about being able to reach and make the best decisions.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
October 19, 2018, 08:57:19 AM
personally i am prefer to invest my money on real eatate or property.although its need much money enough, but its return could reach 20% in a year with less risk.i think no investment platform did like property.
real investment, like land is needed to be a counterweight before we invest in crypto. in the psychological sense. real property investment and definitely profit, so we will be more calm to hold in the long term in investing in crypto
Activity: 532
October 19, 2018, 08:49:17 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
October 19, 2018, 08:35:57 AM
just wait. and follow. invest in the right place. know the technical details to believe the future promises.
I think they are the basic rules.
personal preferences.
Pages:
Jump to: