Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money on a long-term period - page 6. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
October 26, 2018, 03:50:22 AM
I hope it is good to save them in the same coin what you purchased because if you convert them to other coins definitely the price may decrease suddenly. So it is always good to save them what you invested in the first time, once the market is start recovering their prices will start recovering.
different from me, investing in several coins that have a bright future, according to personal analysis, is better than investing in just one coin. of course this way to anticipate risk
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 03:47:12 AM
Like most things in life there is not really a mystery about how to save money in the short or long term, what people lack is the discipline to do it, they see all that money they have saved doing nothing for them and then they imagine all the stuff they could buy with it, and if you add that the current generations do not seem to have any patience then it is not really surprising why no one saves anymore.
Agree. actually there are no special secrets for long-term savings. all you have to do is discipline with the initial goal. if you really intend to save long term then don't think about spending or thinking that saving the long term is useless. just be disciplined. you will feel the effects in the next few years

Yes, for saving money on a long-term period, we must prevent from using that money and only saving more and more money. People have a different method of saving money, especially for a short-term and long-term. Maybe people out there prefer to save their money in gold, and people in cryptocurrency prefer to save their money in crypto. But I think, we can do both the same for saving money, in cryptocurrency and gold because this will gives us a big profit and we can cash out the investment.
I think whatever the method is. Whether saving in gold or on cryptocurrency. the key is only one. which is to remain disciplined to keep saving more and more money. with that of course your money will continue to grow. it would be better if you have managed finance also. where is the money for your daily needs (short term) and where is the money to save long term
every market could give us profit as long as we know to trading in order to generate profit.and also our knowledge managing risk was an obligation for us.so whatever crypto, commodity or stock could be profitable and dangerous for us depend on our own.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
October 26, 2018, 02:43:06 AM
I hope it is good to save them in the same coin what you purchased because if you convert them to other coins definitely the price may decrease suddenly. So it is always good to save them what you invested in the first time, once the market is start recovering their prices will start recovering.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 02:29:16 AM
what do you mean to save money in what kind of money, if we keep the fiat currency and invest in the bank and it is not possible to save crypto currency in the bank all depends on our wisdom in choosing a place to save your money
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 02:00:52 AM
I don't think that black metals are good for saving money in a long-term period. Their storage and security costs are too high to save near that value over time.
I think they are good materials only if you want use them in infrastructure, otherwise they will taking space in storeroom without point.
The best option for saving money for long term in my view is to invest in property, because property will never lose money and with the passage of time the value of your property will increase. If you put your money in bank, you will spend it after some time because of easy access. If you invest in crypto, it is also usable and not good for long term savings.
What about saving your money in bitcoins ?you'll gain some profit after some months especially for long term.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 25, 2018, 10:50:47 PM
Like most things in life there is not really a mystery about how to save money in the short or long term, what people lack is the discipline to do it, they see all that money they have saved doing nothing for them and then they imagine all the stuff they could buy with it, and if you add that the current generations do not seem to have any patience then it is not really surprising why no one saves anymore.
Agree. actually there are no special secrets for long-term savings. all you have to do is discipline with the initial goal. if you really intend to save long term then don't think about spending or thinking that saving the long term is useless. just be disciplined. you will feel the effects in the next few years

Yes, for saving money on a long-term period, we must prevent from using that money and only saving more and more money. People have a different method of saving money, especially for a short-term and long-term. Maybe people out there prefer to save their money in gold, and people in cryptocurrency prefer to save their money in crypto. But I think, we can do both the same for saving money, in cryptocurrency and gold because this will gives us a big profit and we can cash out the investment.
I think whatever the method is. Whether saving in gold or on cryptocurrency. the key is only one. which is to remain disciplined to keep saving more and more money. with that of course your money will continue to grow. it would be better if you have managed finance also. where is the money for your daily needs (short term) and where is the money to save long term
Activity: 9
October 25, 2018, 06:36:21 AM
Just saving money is not enough as rising inflation may mean that you eventually lose money in the long run. Explore ways to invest your savings as per the risk you are willing to take. You can explore debt funds or bank fixed deposits if you're looking for safer investments. On the other hand, if you are willing to take risk, you can try equity investments through stocks. A Mutual Fund SIP is a mid-way route offering higher rewards at moderate risk.
I started to invest in online stores five years ago, now I am pretty satisfied with it. The most difficult part was to find a reliable webhosting provider. I got it! You can choose https://zomro.net/ hosting services for your needs, They do provide SSD ans stable services on reasonable prices with quick support to your queries. Have a look on the site for more information and ongoing offers
Saving money is all about looking closely into your living habits and finding ways to simplify your life.

Thanks for reading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
October 25, 2018, 06:28:29 AM
If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.
right, investing is one of the best ways to save money, saving money in a bank can also be a solution, but in my experience, if our money is kept in a bank, we will be easy to use and easily run out.
besides, if we use money to invest, we will benefit from the money.
I prefer to invest with Bitcoin as long-term investment than invest in Bank, because its price Bitcoin
was certainly will increase dramatically in the future. Now is a good moment to buy Bitcoin and keep hold it for long term.

A lot of investors are saying this, this is the right time to buy more and hold more as bitcoin will be a good investment on a long term period. I have a strong feeling that we will get a good future from bitcoin investments.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 25, 2018, 06:03:33 AM
If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.
right, investing is one of the best ways to save money, saving money in a bank can also be a solution, but in my experience, if our money is kept in a bank, we will be easy to use and easily run out.
I prefer to invest with Bitcoin as long-term investment than invest in Bank, because its price Bitcoin
was certainly will increase dramatically in the future. Now is a good moment to buy Bitcoin and keep hold it for long term.

agree on you guys , investing in bitcoin or in any other cryptos is more better than in banks because we can be sure that our money is safe due to the  fact that cryptos and blockchain is not controlled by any authorities not unlike banks that it is controlled by government .

our money is at risk on banks because they can use it on risky investments and if ever they will be bankupt you cannot expect that you will be refunded by them .

but we cannot save if we already invested our money in  cryptos  . we can only save money if we hold it on our own hands .
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 05:59:05 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 05:43:20 AM
Activity: 70
October 25, 2018, 02:14:07 AM
I don't think that black metals are good for saving money in a long-term period. Their storage and security costs are too high to save near that value over time.
I think they are good materials only if you want use them in infrastructure, otherwise they will taking space in storeroom without point.
The best option for saving money for long term in my view is to invest in property, because property will never lose money and with the passage of time the value of your property will increase. If you put your money in bank, you will spend it after some time because of easy access. If you invest in crypto, it is also usable and not good for long term savings.
Saving money for long term is good but itsto much hard to save in your home. Because no one know when you need the money also we should not save our money in banks too because they applied tax when you withdraw it and apply some charges.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 01:49:33 AM

Yes, only few of them really save their profit. most of them want to spend it buying all the things they want. For me, maybe thinking or more ways how to save it can help us.
This is really a problem. Many people do not think about what you need to save and save not tomorrow or the day after tomorrow but today. The best way to save money is to debug 20% of any income.I do so and the result is.To increase the effect of 10% of the deferred amount I spend on investments in cryptocurrency.It seems to me to put my money into gold is no longer fashionable. If I have the opportunity to choose between gold and real estate, I will choose real estate.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
October 24, 2018, 11:30:23 PM
When it comes to long-term money storage, and the more cryptocurrencies, it is more complicated, but fully workable. This is the advantage of blockchain-based accounts - the easiest solution is to pass a private address to two persons, but when it comes to a private key, split it into two halves - more or less as it is done with a split of half a banknote, Half does not mean anything, but the whole thing is key. Always one half have to have your lawyer Wink
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 24, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 24, 2018, 09:55:53 PM
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 24, 2018, 06:39:38 PM
gold is still the best asset at this time with passive value growth. I allocate less than half of my savings for living needs, the rest I set for the purchase of increasingly scarce assets, including gold, land and housing. Because I am also still active as a trader, crypto active asset allocation is also quite large, I still have to balance between savings, active stock and assets as much as possible because everything is very potential in accordance with existing needs.

Still, most of the people choose traditional banks to save their money. Gold is also a very good choice but you need to store it in the safest place (banks also). Rich people deal with antic things and make big money on this stuff.
I would like to save my money on real state asset which could bring profit for long term also. Land is the best because you can make an establishment on it offer for rent. Think it is much better than putting all in banks because it just increase for small interest even e long time. You have to make it grow and usable. That is my goal, to have a passive income from that and save for future.
As in the above quote, real estate or property is a best pick to save money for a longer time period. Here only thing that need to be considered before investing is the location or the locality of the land or property. This will let you have the calculation of its value after years. Same time there are properties that goes worthless after years when there is no development and other accessibilities.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 24, 2018, 06:30:17 PM
gold is still the best asset at this time with passive value growth. I allocate less than half of my savings for living needs, the rest I set for the purchase of increasingly scarce assets, including gold, land and housing. Because I am also still active as a trader, crypto active asset allocation is also quite large, I still have to balance between savings, active stock and assets as much as possible because everything is very potential in accordance with existing needs.

Still, most of the people choose traditional banks to save their money. Gold is also a very good choice but you need to store it in the safest place (banks also). Rich people deal with antic things and make big money on this stuff.
I would like to save my money on real state asset which could bring profit for long term also. Land is the best because you can make an establishment on it offer for rent. Think it is much better than putting all in banks because it just increase for small interest even e long time. You have to make it grow and usable. That is my goal, to have a passive income from that and save for future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 05:03:56 PM
I think the best thing to do in saving your money is to invest in a currency the foresaw their success is investing it in a long term currency and I think it is a good way of keeping it while making a profit in that way you can also manage your badget in anything just like how you invest it in some currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

If you mean real estate, you must understand that this is not for everybody. Private property investments need too much money. Gold and Bitcoin are OK as for me.
Pages:
Jump to: