Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money on a long-term period - page 9. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 06:58:17 AM
I remember a rule 60/20/20 . But it depends on your MONTHLY INCOME. With 60% of it you can cover your needs. Try to save 20% in your bank account and with the next twenty percent invest in not so risky assets such as gold, silver etc.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 06:32:38 AM
when you make a long-term investment you must prepare your patience and also your mentality because imagine if your case goes in and invests when the price of bitcoin is $20k and currently the price of bitcoin is $6k, I am sure you will feel very depressed because you have lost so far when you invest you have to wait for the right moment when prices start falling, don't invest when prices are high.
Activity: 7
October 19, 2018, 06:18:47 AM
You can fix your weekly expenses to save money. Fixing a weekly spend will help you avoid spending too much on your budget, and you'll be able to balance your budget right next week if you miss too much this week. This is the best way to save money so you do not affect your monthly savings and help you avoid debt problems due to excessive spending. And you should Limit, give up bad habits. Smoking, drinking, beer, or fun bar, shopping, ... are the things that often cost you a small amount. Try to give up to make better use of money, save money, and better protect your health.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 05:47:17 AM
you just need to create an investment and keep the funds intact, and try to extract them exclusively in other ways or live on interest
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 11:42:59 AM
Oh, I have some other vision of the situation. As soon as I believe that the cryptocurrencies will live for long. I am going to invest in the most promising alts and wait for their growth for 1-3 years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 05:06:47 AM
I would save a minimum of 20% percent of your income for a rainy day fund. Aim to have 3 months worth of expenses saved up incase anything were to happen. As for retirement, it would depend on how many years you have left before you want to retire.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
October 18, 2018, 04:58:59 AM
I don't think that black metals are good for saving money in a long-term period. Their storage and security costs are too high to save near that value over time.
I think they are good materials only if you want use them in infrastructure, otherwise they will taking space in storeroom without point.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
October 18, 2018, 04:20:33 AM
So its metal all over again I guess. Yes off course metals are the best investment to this date and in that we know very well that Gold, Silver, Platinum etc. Now I believe that with the time these metals are getting rare metals as well and thus getting more valuable to date. This year is big boom for the Gold and collectors of it are already enjoying like 6-7% hikes in the gold.
However with the time, there are more options now, like real estate where lands are getting more attention now and they should be invested very often we have enough money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 03:34:13 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
October 18, 2018, 03:17:18 AM
If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.

Yes probably it is a good way. But we can say that investment is far from saving. If you invest you wanted your koney to be generated. And if you save you just wanted to set aside a money then if you need it, you will have it. But then it would be effective that if you invest and save at the same time.
Activity: 179
October 18, 2018, 03:14:02 AM
To save money on a long-term period, you should make a solid investment. Investment in crypto has a lot of potential. Even during a bearish trend, don't hurry to sell crypto. This is just the phase of corrections which is perfect for holding. Invest now and get profits when the market finally stabilizes.
Activity: 252
October 17, 2018, 04:17:43 AM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
October 17, 2018, 03:42:51 AM
For me coz im a trader if i invest a little in some token or any alt coins then i got a profit of 10% percent or up . I put the half profit in my wallet in the half is find another token(project) that has potential to profit. But if you lucky in gambling try your luck and if you win double your balance then save it for the future.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
October 17, 2018, 03:27:41 AM
Save money on ling term period you can save by holding some altcoin have good potential price at the future, maybe I can give you suggestion to hold and save ethereum or maybe you can invest your money at ripple coin.
Activity: 75
October 17, 2018, 02:59:44 AM
If you want to save money on a long-term period then have to do an investment in bitcoin. You can do both the things in one investment, means you can do savings as well as you can make a profit from it.
Saving money for a long time is better in bitcoin. Buy it at a low price, then keep it in a safe place on a flashdisc wallet with complicated passwords outside the internet network so that hackers cannot reach your wallet. Let Bitcoin be a treasure that will be opened later when prices have soared.
Activity: 97
October 16, 2018, 02:36:37 AM
If you want to save money on a long-term period then have to do an investment in bitcoin. You can do both the things in one investment, means you can do savings as well as you can make a profit from it.
You should involve ETh and other crypto currency to since crypto currencies are the best source of make money special for long term period investment.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
October 15, 2018, 03:27:05 AM
I agree with your post and I also appreciate it, I think it gonna help people a lot in saving their money just doing that strategy to invest in some Crypto that grow for a long term holding. And I think it probably give them a great  amount of earnings of profit.
Activity: 70
October 15, 2018, 02:52:54 AM
Your post is good and i appreciate. I think your topic can be help those people who want to invest long term with bitcoin or any other crypto currnecy.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 03:59:01 AM
I think there are a lot of people who make a lot of money on this forum and there are a lot of people who do not know how to use the money properly. So, this is a perfect post and you should read it once. It seems that when we make a lot of money, we use them more and more, though not necessarily. I only recommend that if you have money, invest something that will help you make more money. Or the simplest way is to swap them to something of equal value such as gold, silver, gems or anything.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 01:58:19 AM
Invest. is a way to make our money grow and avoid inflation, gold. property and also digital assets will give us an advantage. to be able to maintain our wealth from inflation
Pages:
Jump to: