Pages:
Author

Topic: How to spot a Scams - page 2. (Read 11048 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 100
May 31, 2019, 04:00:56 PM
Its quite difficult to spot a scam but there are some characteristics you can use to determine if a project is a scam or not. Some of these characteristics are the inproper documentation of the project and.some concepts which may not have sense.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
May 31, 2019, 02:42:59 PM
 Smiley That will not be. It seems to me that such platforms do not exist. Any team may not fulfill the conditions. Well, it does not leave them to implement the project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
May 31, 2019, 02:40:25 PM
It’s so hard to know that the ICO are scams. Unless if you’ve been a victim before. Have you heard about Myshield the first decentralized Anti-Scam platform that will definitely help us eliminate and destroy those Scams in Crypto industry. If not now then when? So join the community now. t.me/MyShield_TM
Please, could you kindly explain to us how you recognize that some platform is a scam? Do you also mark as a scam a project without any progress or development?
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
May 31, 2019, 02:39:00 PM
I think to determine if a project is fraudulent or not, you need to check the documentation very carefully and draw conclusions from some kind of this project.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 31, 2019, 02:37:17 PM
in my opinion, if the ICO scam is seen from the concept does not make sense, sales are always closed without publication, Team photos are not displayed and are not updated at all on social media, Facebook or Twitter
Activity: 616
May 31, 2019, 02:28:17 PM
To easy to determine if its a scam,just do a review and make research in the project so we know the background a d the aims of the particular project and now we nust be careful in what we are investing because there are so many scam projects right now as the market is going to its glory days again.
not easy to do because fraudsters are very clever to cover their guise.
now good and bad projects are almost identical so we cannot find out for sure unless of course the project really does not meet the standards.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 31, 2019, 01:44:54 PM
To easy to determine if its a scam,just do a review and make research in the project so we know the background a d the aims of the particular project and now we nust be careful in what we are investing because there are so many scam projects right now as the market is going to its glory days again.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
May 31, 2019, 12:32:57 PM
yeah it is hard, but my experience if that project is scam is no action or move in the real word and no social promotion in real world.
ICO rating is not right for now, that review can get 5 stars or 10 point, we must extra becareful of cryptocurrency project now.
keep your eyes and keep safe guys.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 31, 2019, 12:28:55 PM
It is very good if there is a community to eliminate ICO scam and this certainly helps others to avoid loss due to ICO scam. So you have to join, it seems like to see what ICO is a good scam and ICO. And I personally have joined the community.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 31, 2019, 11:49:16 AM
On spotting a scam, you can definitely spot it easily based on the project. And on how the way it is being handled and  market into the public. Research and reviews also helps to identify if its really a scam or not. You can also spot it as a scam through negative feedbacks and less endorsing of the project. If its concepts wasn't clear then there it seems to be a scam. To avoid being scammed, do some researching and have a time to review about tbe project if it is going to be a good project or not.but this project Dencoin is a good project that we may invest so must go and try this project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
May 24, 2019, 10:46:35 AM
If you are not carful you can end up investing in a scam ICO without you knowing, the last time I was involved in an ICO that turn out to be scam was when I was carried away by the overzealous promise from the team the promised a good return and even announced the achievement of the hardcap but at the end the team ran away with investors found. So you have to do toror check on project before you invest in it to avoid scam.
copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
May 24, 2019, 10:37:58 AM
I don't think it's quite easy to spot a scam, considering the fact the perpetrators take their time to design every bit of their crime. So you can hardly figure out the real intention of this scam. So I would say you need to make a deep research always
Activity: 854
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
May 24, 2019, 10:35:39 AM
I also think is hard to spot a scam if there can't find some info who can make think that is a scam, also scammers search a lot of ways to cover and is even more hard to spot a scam, but always is better to research and see what community say, if there is any, or info on forum or somewhere about that ICO.
if we have done research and there is something that makes us unsure about the project whether it is scam or not, I don't think it is good for us to force us to join the project. join the project that really makes us sure.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
May 24, 2019, 10:32:43 AM
To determine the quality of the project you need to pay attention to the following factors:
1. community (telegram, kakao, discord groups), activity in chats.
2. project team (information from independent sources)
3. rating on rating sites (icobench, icodrops ..)
4. the idea of the project, the product, the ability to use in real life.
5. technical side, tokenomics, consensus algorithm, whitepaper.
6. partners
7. information about the project in the press (HYIP index)
8. website quality
and more..
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
May 24, 2019, 10:26:53 AM
News or good news for us bounty hunters..
Just be more careful to choose ico at this time, by finding information as much as possible the projects that will be followed..Through official websites and teamwork that you can trust..

Website templates are available in huge numbers so even you may get scammed by looking at the site as well so better choose the ICO with the team information, worth of product and white paper.
These things will allow you learn more about ICO.
If you see legitimacy then you can invest else stay for your safety.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 24, 2019, 10:15:35 AM
I also think is hard to spot a scam if there can't find some info who can make think that is a scam, also scammers search a lot of ways to cover and is even more hard to spot a scam, but always is better to research and see what community say, if there is any, or info on forum or somewhere about that ICO.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 24, 2019, 09:10:41 AM
News or good news for us bounty hunters..
Just be more careful to choose ico at this time, by finding information as much as possible the projects that will be followed..Through official websites and teamwork that you can trust..
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 15, 2019, 04:34:29 AM
It’s so hard to know that the ICO are scams. Unless if you’ve been a victim before. Have you heard about Myshield the first decentralized Anti-Scam platform that will definitely help us eliminate and destroy those Scams in Crypto industry. If not now then when? So join the community now. t.me/MyShield_TM

joining the community is the most effective thing in every discussion.
but I don't think anyone really can guarantee that.
every investment in ico is part of the risk as well as investing in altcoins.
I think knowledge plays an important role in this field. as well as experience.
Activity: 1008
May 15, 2019, 04:32:14 AM
it's very difficult to find ico scam even if you have been a victim, will not be able to find the next ico scam and for that we only need to read the thread often at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 15, 2019, 04:19:00 AM
On spotting a scam, you can definitely spot it easily based on the project. And on how the way it is being handled and  market into the public. Research and reviews also helps to identify if its really a scam or not. You can also spot it as a scam through negative feedbacks and less endorsing of the project. If its concepts wasn't clear then there it seems to be a scam. To avoid being scammed, do some researching and have a time to review about tbe project if it is going to be a good project or not.
Pages:
Jump to: