Pages:
Author

Topic: How to spot a Scams - page 8. (Read 11048 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 07:12:10 PM
Myshield’s vision looks good. I hope the community will be successful. We need this type of community. Because the scams are increasing everyday. Best of luck for the platform.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
August 12, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
First of all, scammers do not have a distinct Whitepappr. Then, you can check them by contacting the individuals listed in the project support list. Often, they are not aware of the existence of projects in which are indicated by the consultants. And it happens, and the masters.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 06:39:22 PM
It looks like a good attempt. I think we all should be united to prevent this fake projects. They are doing harm to all cryptoworld. I hope they all will get punished.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 12, 2018, 03:12:05 PM
In this present time, scammers are everywhere Nothing can give the 100% guarantee that the ICO projects won’t be scammed. Spotting a scam is very difficult. Myshield is pretty good but there remains a doubt whether it will be able to spot every scam and destroy those! Let’s see if Myshield becomes successful or not.
Activity: 77
August 12, 2018, 06:00:36 PM
There are certain factor which can be used for figuring out scam projects. Different people use different strategies. Like i always check for reviews in several forums and platforms. The i do a thorough research.
Activity: 33
August 12, 2018, 03:02:29 PM
Thus is one of the most frequently asked question. Till now now there is no way to directly identify scam ico. So, we will have to study hard to identify legit icos. Do proper research on the white paper and website of the ico and see if the  project  is a realistic one.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 04:22:59 AM
It’s so hard to know that the ICO are scams. Unless if you’ve been a victim before. Have you heard about Myshield the first decentralized Anti-Scam platform that will definitely help us eliminate and destroy those Scams in Crypto industry. If not now then when? So join the community now. t.me/MyShield_TM
Yes, I have heard about MyShield and I follow them closely. They are having a very good project in mind to do away with Scam. I think there are others with the same idea.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
August 12, 2018, 04:09:12 AM
Even if you somehow can detect any scam, I think they will still be able to adapt. And it will be even more difficult to recognize them than now. No one was able to eliminate criminality, nor in any sphere. In general, the idea is interesting.
Activity: 89
August 12, 2018, 04:02:08 AM
I do not believe in its functionality.Nobody understands whether the Icon is intact.They make themselves very strong.I believe that all of these are experiences.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
August 12, 2018, 03:55:41 AM
This is hard to find. With the rapid advancement of science and technology, the means of fraud is becoming more and more sophisticated. It is hard to prevent people. I personally do a lot of research before investing, and invest carefully and carefully. I suggest that as long as the greed is not overly Will be easily cheated

Yes it is hard to find if the ICO is a scam unless the team or groups in telegram aren't active and not respond. Most of the team that ICO scam are having a fake account, that's why it necessary to analyze or make a research to choosing an ICO.
Activity: 27
August 12, 2018, 02:25:07 AM
This is hard to find. With the rapid advancement of science and technology, the means of fraud is becoming more and more sophisticated. It is hard to prevent people. I personally do a lot of research before investing, and invest carefully and carefully. I suggest that as long as the greed is not overly Will be easily cheated
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 01:59:59 AM
Its seems to be very good idea for me. Scam is methodical and appeal to predominantly greedy minds more frequently than not. Some new comer face prolem they become victim. So I suggest more carefull about this project.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:22:33 PM
Yes, I often participate in ICO scams, even though I am not a big investor, and I am not a professional trader, but it is very detrimental to me.

I've heard about the Myshield ICO, but I've never read about Myshield vision and mission. and it seems very interesting, maybe next time I will visit the Myshield website, and thank you for the information.
Activity: 181
August 09, 2018, 06:57:47 PM
It’s so hard to know that the ICO are scams. Unless if you’ve been a victim before. Have you heard about Myshield the first decentralized Anti-Scam platform that will definitely help us eliminate and destroy those Scams in Crypto industry. If not now then when? So join the community now. t.me/MyShield_TM
You are right, to determine a scam or not it is very difficult. The project you are promoting has a good concept or idea, but I don't think anyone can guarantee to avoid the risk of fraud.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 06:55:32 PM
If you are an investor, finding out the ICO scam campaign at the moment is very difficult. But to avoid ICO scam, you should invest in ICO at the beginning of the year and at the end of the year because at that time the market is mostly flourishing, so the low possibility of ICO scam projects exists.
Activity: 79
August 09, 2018, 06:52:28 PM
if what you mean is how to find ICO SCAM, I have a suggestion, first you have to read their WP, second you check WP and their team. a fake ICO will make a fake team and WP too, so if you find out that the WP or their team is fake, don't follow the ICO project
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
August 09, 2018, 05:15:44 PM
It is hard to determine a scam ico before you get rubbed of in your investment but you need to understudy the project through its telegram handles before investment.

You need not to be an early investors too because, staying back a little can save you some heart breaks because you might have learnt somethings from somebody
Activity: 140
August 09, 2018, 04:58:43 PM
It's very hard to spot the scam before you are ruined by it you will realise after you have be scammed that the one has taken your money and there is no one you will blame because you have no one to do it with and you only left with the regret.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 04:55:02 PM
Sounds like a good idea though I am not persuaded that any scheme or project can really eliminate scam ICOs. Scam is systematic and appeals to predominantly greedy minds more often than not. They over promise and there would always be newbies to fall victims of such schemes. That said, there is also a thin line between a scam project and a failed project
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
August 09, 2018, 04:51:46 PM
The saying goes "If it's too good to be true, it probably is"

Keep that in mind when looking into projects, such as ICOs. Also, do some research. Look up the owners previous accounts, try to do some digging. You'll be surprised what you can find within 10 minutes of google searching.

If the owner, or facilitators have a past, it will eventually present itself.
Pages:
Jump to: