Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 13. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 01, 2018, 07:22:20 PM
You do not need to join all the bounty campaigns. In the "bounty" section of this forum, select the campaign that suits you. But before participating in it, you need to study the project, will it be successful or not. Since with a failed project your work will not be paid.
It's one of the factors,TO STUDY the projects. If you really want to earn in bounty campaigns you must know all the platforms and afterwhich you are going to enroll through signature camps. You have to be accepted so that you can wear the signature campaign and finally,start posting and get paid if it's due.
Activity: 194
June 01, 2018, 07:13:34 PM
Just join a campaign and start doing the tasks for them, at the end of the period you will probably get rewarded if the ico was not a scam after all. So yes, it is upto you about how it is going to go.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
June 01, 2018, 07:04:50 PM
First you need to make accounts in social networks: Twitter, Facebook, medium, telegram, instagram. Bounty campaigns can be found on this forum in the bounty section, there are also platforms for bounty campaigns: https://bountyhive.io    https://alpha.bounty0x.io   https://icoreward.com
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 06:53:18 PM
First thing to do search a good bounty campaigns that you feel a possible chance to become successful. Then read their platform what is  the bounty all about. and their requirement before joining.
Activity: 462
June 01, 2018, 05:22:17 PM
1) Create Email - I do not advise starting with ur personal mail, as there will be a lot of spam and unnecessary letters. Personal mail is best left for personal affairs. 2) Create a Twitter account. Plus, the amount of bounty payment for an action from your Twitter account depends on the number of your subscribers, the more subscribers you have, the more you pay. 3) Create a Facebook account - the third step was to create an account on this network, in principle, its promotion of special complexity I did not cause. 4) To have Telegram - many company bounties accrue bonuses simply for adding to their channel in Telegram.
Activity: 204
June 01, 2018, 05:01:13 PM
Mostly you just have to find a bounty that you are interested in doing. It has to be one with the rules that you can follow and with reasonable posts so you can do the amount of posts that are required for it. That is the hard part, once you find one the registration process is pretty easy and straightforward
Activity: 120
June 01, 2018, 01:47:45 PM
First and foremost, look a good bounty manager with good pedigree, check out the social media campaign it is easy to do compare to signature except if you can compose good response to post you can add signature campaign.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 01, 2018, 01:33:31 PM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

It depends on you where you will start your first campaign, you have to look first your first Bounty / ICO campaign and identify if its legit or not, because there are so many scammers. If you already joined in bounty campaign there are several ways how to earn token if you have plenty of followers in some social networking sites, you may join in Facebook or Twitter campaign because the you have followers the bigger earnings you can get.
Activity: 114
June 01, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

Before joining in any bounty whether newbies or not so newbs it is very important to make a due diligence in order to minimize the scam ICOs. Study the project if it's worthy to invest your time doing bounty for them. I suggest for the beginner on a bounty to join in a platform like bountyhive for they simplify your task and its a newbie friendly platform for us - bounty hunters
Activity: 322
June 01, 2018, 11:42:30 AM
Start posting on the forum within one month, i think you should reach rank of junior member
then if you want to start a bounty campaign, first find a good campaign to participate then you start with facebook twitter or telegram campaign, you can't wear a signature because you are still newbie
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
June 01, 2018, 11:39:23 AM
Hello. Im once a newbie and i have joined a bounty program. This is my first time so im not into it yet. But joining bounty gives me time to learn more about this crypto world and at the same time i can earn money from doing simple task. Maybe you should try bounty programs to learn more before joining mining. Gather informations,knowledge and experiences before joining mining. So i suggest you to join bounty first.
Activity: 13
June 01, 2018, 11:36:30 AM
You need to study the project of these bounties before joining. If you do not read and study crypto currencies, your efforts to issue ang replies will be nonsense. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 08:08:13 AM
You need to start with easy bounties like the ones in Telegram and Facebook because signature is only worth for members and above. You may later on use the forum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 01, 2018, 07:53:12 AM
You can find any bounty campaign on this forum to join
There is a lot of coins that have bounty campaigns, it just matters if there is a campaign that will actually payout the workers that do it. There is more money in investing if you know where to put your money at.
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

You need to rank up your account till it reach a minimum rank of member then from there you can look on different bounty campaigns you are interested to join in and earn altcoins at the end of bounty campaign as a payout.
Activity: 31
June 01, 2018, 07:14:49 AM
If you are starting with this kind of stuff. Make sure that you have an Idea with Cryptocurrency, knowing the ups and downs of this kind of job and do not be disappointed if anything nagative happens it will be part of Crypto Life then after that, learn how to choose the best Bounty that you'll join and the payment is going to be promising.
Activity: 45
June 01, 2018, 05:09:03 AM
Do what is commanded by the rules. Then fill in the registration form. Check your account on the online spreadsheet available.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 12:13:51 AM
You do not need to join all the bounty campaigns. In the "bounty" section of this forum, select the campaign that suits you. But before participating in it, you need to study the project, will it be successful or not. Since with a failed project your work will not be paid.
Activity: 550
June 01, 2018, 12:07:23 AM
well for me just post valuable posts in any thread and it makes your post quality higher then you can join in any signature campaigns.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
June 01, 2018, 12:04:59 AM
I'd say go for ranking your account up and joining a signature campaign over trying to bounty hunt ICO's all the time. Ever since ETH made it easy as heck to make a token everybody and their mom is trying to make ICO's with little promise and most likely just scamming people. So many projects have little support and no good goal or roadmap so your time is just wasted when they don't have an actual functioning project that has any liquidity.
Pages:
Jump to: