Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 16. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
May 22, 2018, 03:26:19 AM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

I always join in bounty (signature campaign, facebook campaign, and sometimes translate). In bounty, just follow the rules and take note of it. Some bounty do not accept junior member  so my first advice for you improve your rank. For your posts, try tp be very carefull.if you're not sure better not to post or else it will look like you're spamming. Yes I admit, some of my posts are not perfect.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 03:24:02 AM
You can gain knowledge in beginners and help thread so you can move this thread.
but I will answer this you can participate in bounty campaign first in social media to earn money even you are beginner so if you totally gain knowledge about all so you can participate in a better campaign.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 03:23:42 AM
You can look for good bounty quests in the Bitcoin forum and then join their teams to start your bounty activities. I think this is a very good choice to get tokens through your labor if you find good The project can hold it for a long time, maybe you will get more wealth.
Activity: 156
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 03:20:05 AM
1. Register an account at bitcointalk.org
2. Increase your bitcointalk level
3. Join the Bount program.
4. What is the potential income?
5. Wallet ETH (support ERC-20 TOKEN)
6. Tips and tricks that I use in following a bounty program
Activity: 182
May 22, 2018, 02:51:47 AM

Obviously you should improve your ranking in this forum, with many useful and clear topics.
 Once you get a rating of at least Jr you can just follow bounty campaign.
Activity: 114
May 22, 2018, 02:50:58 AM
To get started participating in Bounty campaign, you gotta be a Junior Member. After then, you can search for bounty campaigns of different tokens on this site.

You can search bounty campaigns under the Alternate Cryptocurrencies Section. Look for the Bounties (Altcoins) link under the 3rd Child board option. Click and search for different available campaigns. After selecting one, carefully read instructions on which type of campaign you wanna partake in for the bounty offered by the ICO of the token/coins.

Reading carefully is what most people avoid which later puts them to do burnt offering. It is good to take time out to read rules and regulations cos just a slight mistake can cost one
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 02:29:40 AM
It is very simple, first of all you need to upgrade your forum account to JR, this requires you to reply every day, the active degree reaches 30 points, your account can be upgraded to reach JR! Then you can look in the bounty quest section of the forum. There are many of them. You can select one and follow the project's requirements to complete its task on time!
Activity: 77
May 22, 2018, 02:28:57 AM
If you have plenty of time, you can choose to take part in social media bounty activities, but the reward from signature and translation is the highest.
Activity: 87
May 22, 2018, 02:28:40 AM
You first get yourself registered and opened an account with bitcointalk.org and you start posting on the trends. You have many campaigns of your choice which you can choose to start with, it's will be good if you have social media accounts like FB, TWT, Telegram Instagram
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
May 22, 2018, 02:26:20 AM
Find the bounty campaign that are promising by reading the white paper, road map and find out about the project. If their project are good, join bounty that you are able to join.
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 02:23:59 AM

For newbie you must have an account, twitter account (at least 5 months old and minimum follower 500), facebook account (at least 5 months old and minimal friendship 100), bitcointalk account, Ethereum wallet account like: parity, myetherwallet, metamask, waves wallet account , and you can follow bounty campaign there.
Activity: 182
May 22, 2018, 01:40:28 AM
It was answered already so better to learn from the members experienced that was share to you. Then do the learnings better to apply them than to put it on the box without any purpose.
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 01:37:18 AM

We only need to promote the ongoing ico project from starups / developers and there are several types of bounty. Because you newbie will usually use social media campaigne, like fb, twitter, instagram.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 12:06:19 AM
first of all you have to do is select the project. After getting the proper project, then specify the bounty of what would you follow. After that, please read the rules carefully. Do what is commanded by the rules. Then fill in the registration form. Check your account on the online spreadsheet available.
Activity: 322
May 21, 2018, 11:58:15 PM
It is not easy to find a promising bounty campaign and i used to follow below mentioned procedure to identify the genuine bounty campaigns.

1) Use below mentioned websites to find the best bounty campaigns. These websites are publishing good ICO's and we can do that ICO's bounty campaigns.
    www.icobench.com
    www.icotracker.com
    www.icodrops.com
2) After selecting ICO's from the above sites normally i read all the whitepapers to get the clear idea.
3) Then i read their road map and team members as well
4) Follow all the social media channels and join the telegram groups to know the updates
5) Get the ideas from Cryptocurrency experts
6) Do only projects from good bounty managers.

Further bitcoin talk forum is also the good platform for select the bounty campaign and you can choose good bounty campaigns and do. Hope this will work for you.
Activity: 72
May 21, 2018, 11:53:08 PM
If you start with campaing bounty I think you need to do first is to carefully study the bounty campaing and set goals to do what and how to do and follow the following steps: first register account facebook, bitcotak, twiter ... to perform the registration process is easy and convenient just follow the steps to create account of each one is complete, from the account creation step we proceed to step 2 To participate in bounty campaing projects, we must register to do bounty campaing every time we have to consider carefully to avoid mistakes or copy the work of others. I keep track of my work every day and every week not to pity the do not do and complete
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 21, 2018, 11:39:53 PM
first of all, maybe you should make or have a wallet to follow bounty, and then you should find or follow bounty what you will follow and usually all have various rules so you have to choose the bounty that suits you. in bounty itself there bounty signature campaign and usually in the signature campaign itself there is a limit rank that can join the bounty. besides you should be able to predict a bit if this bounty is real or scam if the bounty scam you follow you will only waste your time without getting a gift even if there is a gift token token but the tokens stop without going out in the exchanger and it is very sad haha
Activity: 210
May 21, 2018, 11:28:21 PM
I think personally, I started a bounty campaign by first checking out the details and platforms of the gifts as well as those who support in bounty campaigns. after that, we only need to follow the rules that have been determined in the bounty campaign that we follow and if Joining in a successful bounty can give you a good profit.

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
May 21, 2018, 11:02:07 PM
First, go to bounties section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0. Look for a good bounty you want to join, make sure to read the rule first before doing anything. Most of them needs etheruem address, you can create in myetherwallet.com. Make sure to save every information especially the private key, don't share it to anyone. Once you already submitted your application and read all the rules. You are good to go.
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
May 21, 2018, 10:41:16 PM
Well as I can see that you are only a Junior Member, just look for the bounty's that will accept Junior Member because not all bounty's accept it, some of them accept Member and so on, and also try to consider before joining you have to understand and make a research about the project so that you will not entered into a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: