Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 14. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 12:02:34 AM
For me, at the beginning, I start opening an account or register in bitcointalk forum, then I'm keeping on posting in different forum to help my account rank up. If you need to join in bounty now you can participate in social media campaign first go to marketplace altcoins, then go to bounties, after that you can choose bounty campaign that suit to your rank.
Activity: 22
May 31, 2018, 09:46:04 AM
Best thing to do is rank up to Jr. Member by posting (aim to post worthwhile posts) on here. There are some bounty campaigns that I've come across recently that were accepting newbies.
Activity: 32
May 30, 2018, 11:35:48 PM
Best thing to do is rank up to Jr. Member by posting (aim to post worthwhile posts) on here. There are some bounty campaigns that I've come across recently that were accepting newbies.
Activity: 42
May 30, 2018, 10:08:53 AM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

I think it's hard to earn now. Time is lost. Search for something new.
Activity: 25
May 30, 2018, 10:01:38 AM
You have to be more active on forums. And just like what i didi, I do research about the bounties and the rules. And for more stakes you have its better to high level.
Activity: 210
May 29, 2018, 11:50:04 PM
To start bounty campaign, you should have connected to social media such as FB, Twitter, Medium, Reddit, Blog etc. You also do to have been updated in any projects that will conduct by the bounty and extent the good details of their missions here in crypto world and bring them to the real world. Just follow the instructions of the bounty you will participate. Make sure you are registered in their list. And have a blast for the rest of the ICO projects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
May 29, 2018, 11:42:20 PM
start by ranking up your account to member first . i know it's hard now since you need some merits which is very hard to get , but you will be able to join signature campaigns in bounty section of this forum .for now,you can join twitter and facebook campaigns
Activity: 60
May 29, 2018, 11:07:46 PM
First thing to do when you start doing some bounty campaign is you need to post a lot in the forum so that if you reached thier maximum limit to be in a junior member you can do the signature. Anyway you can do bounty campaign even if your still a newbie but they will not pay you in a higher price of your work because youre still a newbie.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 10:54:31 PM
I can see that you're part of a signature campaign now. I hope that you really checked that well. The hype of the community, the project itself - if it has a bright future, and the people behind the project. Joining campaign is like choosing a project that you want to invest, time is an investment you know.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
May 29, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

First thing to do is just rank up your account till it reach a minimum of junior member then from there you can apply on any bounty campaign you are interested to join and start earning cryptocurrency you are interested.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
May 29, 2018, 10:51:03 PM
First of all you have to go up with the higher positions and after that you can join with the bounty campaigns. There are so many scam bounty campaigns as well and try to select the good projects from recognized bounty managers. If you increase your level up you can participate the signature campaigns as well and can receive more free tokens than social media bounty campaigns. Further use below mentioned websites to find the best bounty campaigns.
    www.icobench.com
    www.icotracker.com
    www.icodrops.com
It is about knowing first on what is digital money or cryptocurrency. And then you will create or register an account for you to access this forum. And i think you need time to be ranked up for you to join particular signature campaign but for now you need to earn also merit to rank up higher.
Activity: 60
May 29, 2018, 10:40:34 PM
If you want to join in facebook/twitter campaign you must look a good bounty to join with but if you want to join in signiture campaign, you must be atleast jr member to join.
Activity: 114
May 29, 2018, 10:38:56 PM
In joining or participating in campaign, it is better that you have a much higher rank than the newbie because most of the campaign doesn't accepting newbie rank and jr.member. The best thing that you can do for now is do upgrade your rank first. Just need to post more quality and meaningful post until you meet the jr.member position and after that you can now find a campaign that can accepted you.
Activity: 406
May 29, 2018, 10:31:37 PM
First of all you have to read and understand the rules regarding bounty campaigns. Second you have to increase your rank in able to join most signature campaigns here in bitcointalk. While still in the process of increasing your rank, you join other types of campaign like social media. Of course you have to pick the right campaign to maximize your earning.
Activity: 15
May 29, 2018, 10:29:21 PM
If you want to start a bounty campaign, first find a good campaign to participate then you start with facebook twitter or telegram campaign, you can't wear a signature because you are still newbie
Activity: 98
May 29, 2018, 10:27:22 PM
I recommend you thant  to be in any project you need to be a Jr. Member  rank, since you can not join any Bounty Campaign in the event that you are a beginner , look for good bounty that have great venture and great bounty manager at that point attempt to take an interest. before choose to take part on campign you have to peruse and comprehend what the guidelines and tail it.
Activity: 130
May 29, 2018, 10:05:39 PM
I suggest you should to be at least Junior Member forum rank, because you can not join any Bounty Campaign if you are a newbie ,  reasearch for good bounty that have good project and good bounty manager then try to participate. before decide to participate on bounty you need to read and understand what the rules and follow it.
Activity: 392
May 29, 2018, 09:51:55 PM
To start a signature campaign, follow me to research and choose to participate in media campaigns, air droplets ... Besides you actively improve the quality and number of posts to improve rankings. When ranked higher, you can participate in better-paying campaigns such as signature campaigns.
Activity: 26
May 29, 2018, 09:38:42 PM
I want to say, Now in a bounty campaign, you will not get much. But if you decide to keep participating - find just the right gifts and apply them. And I think you should reach the junior member rankings in that time as you reach the junior rank seekers for a good bounty of signing.
Activity: 191
May 29, 2018, 06:31:56 AM
if you listen to me, take good care of who gets the title. this is really important, for me. read the contents well. read the rules well. your time is very valuable Wink
Pages:
Jump to: